Anyone else think Rogue One will be better than The Force Awakens?

Anyone else think Rogue One will be better than The Force Awakens?

No, because we're waiting to actually see it rather than make wild speculations based on minimal information.

Anyone else think this film board shouldn't discuss this movie at all but instead should shitpost the same retarded memes? Me too.

IRA BELL
STRONK WOMYN
DIVERSITY
JEWS
LE BASED FASCIST DICTATORSHIP

>dies dogshit look better than horseshit

Get better taste

ITs going to be on par with Empire. Thus the two best star wars films ever

get better grammar

Yes every shill does indeed think the movie that needs to make money is better than the expired product. Next year you will say VIII looks better than this.

No, but the contrarians sure will.

>THE POWAH THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE IS IMMEASURABLE

Calling it now, this is going to be the contrarian choice for best Star Wars film. It'll get good reviews, do great at the box office, but won't be considered as good as Episodes 4, 5, or 7 by the general public, but you fuckers will sing its praises to the ends of the earth.

>What is the most Kino star wars episode and why is it Rogue One?

>Anyone else think Rogue One will be better than The Force Awakens?

That wouldn't be much of an accomplishment

yes it looks awesome

why's everyone so butthurt, do you think you're cool being edgy on an anonymous forum?

But actual locals of this board have said it looks like trash since the first trailer

Some shitty dialogue aside, this looks fine

>better than the Force Awakens

That's not a very high bar

When can I buy tickets?

I don't think Edwards is as good with actors as Abrams, but the story seems more interesting.

It's probably going to be a better movie but with worse characters.

I hope so

It looks pretty good, and you actually have an asian jedi now - something the fight style was originally from

THE POWAH OF THE DARK SIDE

Looks good. Certainly a lot more promising than TFA. So long as they aren't quick cutting everywhere it should be great. At least relatively

I hope they manage to create actual tension. the characters have to be amazing and the dialogue have to be top notch as well, considering we already know how the story ends and all of its implications

You realize TFA was easily the worst big budget movie of the decade, right?

Of course it will do better than it.

>Reshoots
>Ever a good sign

There was probably a decent movie buried under there somewhere, but now the Disney producer shills have gotten their hands all over it and neutered it. Calling it now.

>"I revel"

What did she mean by this?