Corey at the today show redux

Feeling quite seree eene, cause I choose to ignore the suffering abroaaaad!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfbN9K3tBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBn7t33C2cs
youtu.be/OoKCBcXjZcI
youtube.com/watch?v=w8NzpWSM1mY
youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feldog sends Love N support 2 all his Lovers & supporters ... Stay True 2 Yourself and never give up 4ever Love Feldog x

She looked better without the butt implants.

I can't tell if this a joke or not

who dat

WEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEEEE

abigail ratchford according to google

Abigail Ratchford

ass implants or no, I'd much all up on that

truly a poet

I have decided that I need to hire the same people he does to make me feel this delusional to go out in public without shame and do what I want to do.

is he /our guy/?

It's real. Any girl can cultivate an ass like that working out for an hour 5x a week for a year

I was busting it to Abigail Ratchford and her sidekick Lindsey Pelas for years and then I learned they are not simple instagram whores but widely hated by female blog sites and they even have nicknames and shit.

It's fake. She's got that ass over night.

If she got that ass from squatting her legs would be about twice as thick as they are.

What? No way

BAGOOZE

ASCENSION MILLENIUM
ASCENSION MILLENIUM
ASCENSION MILLENIUM
ASCENSION MILLENIUM

Where are her thighs then

I don't think I've seen an adult wear those shoes before.

Does Corey classify as an adult, though?

That girls ass is from getting fit, abigails ass is natural

>natural

What did he mean by this?

that bitch may have fake ass, but some girls have naturally nice thick asses even without harmstrings

>squatting
It's a /Fit/ thinks there's only one exercise to make a huge ass, episode again.

Name some others dude

;_;

youtu.be/jBn7t33C2cs
youtu.be/OoKCBcXjZcI

BRAAAAAAP

but you said

>Any girl can cultivate an ass like that working out for an hour 5x a week for a year

Look at the girl's legs in the video. Now compare to pic in OP. The implants are obvious.

Right.

Notice that chicks thighs? Now compare them to Abigail's.

I can't believe some people really believe there's anything real about that tart.

>fa/tv/irgins in charge of gym knowledge

How fucking retarded are you? Both those exercises are variations of squats and deadlifts, both which work leg muscles.

>Fake ass

She's not latina or black, why would she have a fake ass?

She does total body but that guy asked for different work outs and the vid titles say work out gluts

Yes.

why is he dressed like Freddy Mercury's sorcerer?

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Because she wants to break free.

Remember that video from one of his "epic" parties that was actually just sad and uncomfortable?

BASED COREY
A
E
D

>for an hour 5x a week for a year

Even squatting once per week for six months will give most girls a respectable booty, it's really not that difficult tbqh

underrated

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=w8NzpWSM1mY

3:40

And there's a couple articles Vice wrote about them too. One of their writers was able to infiltrate one of those parties and described the whole thing.

Sure but there's no video of that.

I would crawl through a yard of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

That's original

I would crawl through a yard of walkie talkies just to hear her fart through broken glass XDXD

Nope. That's a Brazilian butt lift and it's pretty obvious because not only is it really fucking common nowadays because having a ridiculously huge ass is now the beauty standard thanks to social media celebrities, it's also obvious due to the total lack of separation/shape compared to muscle, and literally 0 hamstring/quad/adductor/abductor/calf development. You can't just isolate your ass and make it enormous without developing leg muscle as well, and it's obvious when you compare to someone like

youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8

Is this why people go ot gyms?

And even then, many bitches work their ass off in the gym and STILL get butt implants.

Makes no sense.

This. It's the Kim Kardashian effect. Looks like the chick is wearing a full diaper when in clothes, it's awful