What's going on boo

what's going on boo

>Cartman got a gf before you

i really like the anti-technology message desu

For how long are they going to draw on the same joke?

woman are funny, get over it.

legit happy for cartman

this season is shit

legit happy for your trips

>tfw my mother's nickname for me is boo

oh for about 20 years now.

love this season

When did he start wearing that token's life matters t-shirt?

Being what exactly? Take your time.

I bet she will cheat on him with a boy who has longest dick in the weiner movement.

You guys should fight

She gonna cheat with Token and Cartman is gonan enjoy watching it

legit sad that they didn't show token's dick to be some kind of monstrosity

you're one of those cuckposters and probably American I take it?

>cartman has, throughout the show's run, acted like your usual Cred Forums and Cred Forumstard
>cartman has, after seeing the pussy for the first time, stopped acting like your usual Cred Forums and Cred Forumstard
Did they just say that people who act like Cred Forums and Cred Forumstards have never seen pussy?

>Comparing fictional cartoon characters to boards

Dude, Cartman has been, literally, pussyfied.

No you idiot it means being in a stable loving relationship has a calming affect

my vagina

Wtf I never thought of it that way. Makes sense really.
Trey and Matt confirmed for one of us.

Cartman got off the internet and figured that there was more to life than being a selfish prick.

Now he's gonna get burned somehow and go back to being his own self.

>cartman sees the pussy
>no longer care about social media bullshit
>no longer care about """causes""" like what kyle wants to pull him to
Alt-right/SJW sperglords confirmed for never having seen pussy in person?

I bet girl will cheat on him and cartman will return to normal.
Or south park will be shit.

I figured it was just a way of saying that happiness comes from staying out of the shit-flinging-fest that is social media

I also like this interpretation though but Cartman went full pc before he got a gf
this

>I want the life of someone from a show I watch to continue to be terrible so I can continue relating to them otherwise it will be shit

It's unsustainable though. This show hinges on Cartman being a royal cunt.

he is clearly being passive agressive and doing absolutely nothing as revenge.
Kyle is a cunt he complains about every single thing that cartman does but then goes ask him for help when he cant handle shit

It is life no. Can't be happy forever.

>south park is going to permanently rewrite their main character over the duration of one episode

He's being rewritten since s20e01

I've never had a facebook, snapchat and all these worthless shit
first reason, I have a shitload of parents, like 25 cousins, 8 aunts and 4 uncles, so they all fight in the facebook
second reason, everything I find funny and interesting is either boring or creep

>and doing absolutely nothing as revenge.
>yfw the moral of the entire arc is that the best revenge is to live your life to the fullest

really makes you think

Cartman saw Craig's moms vagina a few seasons ago.

I would argue that even earlier, 19 or even 18 season. To be honest, he's changind slowly since ep 1x01. He started as stupid spoiled fat brat, he slowly became a mastermind that he's most known for.
nice blogpost faggot.
You do realise, you can have FB and simply not read all this crap?

while she was pissing her vagina could have been covered by the skirt.
If he did see her vagina, he would have known that vaginas did not have balls

Yes, that's the message. People only resort to this sort of short-fused, always-outraged style when they've got nothing else going on in their lives. The alt-right and SJWs are literally a war between two groups of equally frustrated, lonely, bitter people. It's sad, and they all need hugs.

really makes you think

Yet you post this sjw picture..

SJW/alt-right are literally interchangeable. They're just palette swaps of each other

Exactly. They're the same thin-skinned pussies getting their panties in a twist over imaginary non-issues like "cultural appropriation" or "cultural marxism" or "microaggressions" or "leftist shills" or whatever other garbage they get they're brains around. They're the same people, just whining about slightly different things.

>Kyle's fucking face

Got you senpai

I'VE
BECOME SO NUMB

Thanks senpai.

np fäm

>thank you for tending to my wounds

>this country was founded on immigration, yes it was extremely selective and controlled, but does that really matter?
Yes, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 embodies that. Even seeking asylum is hard as fuck.

>Mashing Hillary up with that racist frog
stop

>pepe
>being contained
/r9k/ and Cred Forums tried to make him as offensive as possible to "take him back from the normies." The irony is that this made pepe explode further into the mainstream.

They already revealed all the boys' penis sized in the TMI episode.

Butters is the biggest of the relevant kids

>Just watched 200 and 201 for the first time since I didn't catch them when they first aired and they've never been re-aired

Brilliant. Great show, great message, and loved all of the references to earlier episodes. The line about people caring more about the identity of Cartman's father than the Mohammad issue felt like a downplayed line, but it really drove home the message of the episodes.