ITT review a movie as if you were Chris Stuckmann

>X-Men Apocalypse is the latest film in the X-Men franchise. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of action and a lot of special effects. It's not a great movie, but I had a lot of fun watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like the X-Men.

>Captain America Civil War is the latest film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of action and a lot of special effects. It's a great movie and I had a lot of fun watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like the Captain America

>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Ot of the Shadow is the latest film produced by Michael Bay. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of action and a lot of special effects. It's a great movie and I had a lot of fun watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like the Turtles.

>Justice League is the latest film in the DC Cinematic Universe. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of plot contrivances and wonky character motivations. It's not a terrible movie, but I was hoping it would be better. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like the Snyder.

you forgot "i was always a fan" "I grew up with it."

Hollywood market researchers get all their information from him

Star Wars The Force Awakens is the latest film in the Star Wars film series. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I loved. It had a lot of action and a lot of special effects. It's an almost perfect movie and I had a blast watching it [insert lame blaster joke] In conclusion, I would recommend this film to everyone unless you are wanting to see interracial kissing.

>Star Wars Rogue One is the newest film in the Star Wars franchise. It stars Felicity Jones, Ben Mendelsohn and Donnie Yen. I was really excited for this movie. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. Huge fan. This movie was AWESOME. There was lots of action and special effects. There were other things I liked and didn't like. I give this movie an A. If you liked this you can click here to get STUCKMANNIZED.

>12 Years a Slave is the latest film in the Slave franchise. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had very little action and no special effects. It's not a great movie, but I had a lot of fun watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like the niggers.

who's this prick?

13 Years a Slave is the latest film in the Years a Slave franchise. As I've said the first movie left me with a sick feeling, as do all slave movies in general, and this one was no different. There's a part near the end that involves a heard of pigs and I don't want to spoil it too much but I almost got out of my seat and left the theater, it was that intense. Speaking of which John Boyega was amazing in this film. This is probably my favorite role of his outside The Force Awakens, I was a little skeptical at first but his performance carries the film. Overall I give 13 Years a Slave a A-.

Thanks you guys so much you're the greatest fans in the world and I love you guys so much, you're my inspiration thanks for watching guys. Also if you like you can click the link here and get Stuckmanized.

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDADADADUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDOODOO

Chris Stuckmann is the latest reviewer in the Youtube website. There are some parts of him that I like and some parts that I don't like. He has a lot of videos and a lot of subscribers. He's not a great critic, but I have a lot of fun watching him. In conclusion, I would recommend his reviews if you like dogshit.

>12 Years a Slave is the latest film in the Hollywood Jews Attacking White People Using Their Pet Niggers franchise. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I had to leave the room. It had very little action and no special effects. It's a great movie, but I had a sobering time watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you want to be more racially aware.

Ftfy

Don't forget to give it an A-

> lot of fun

IT'S """""""""" TON OF FUN """""""""" GUYS

>there were some good things
>and there were some bad things
>there were some things I liked
>and there were some things I didn't like
>okay that's my review thanks everyone

sometimes it's 'I HAD SO MUCH FUN GUYS'

>presenting the pros and cons of a movie
what kind of thing do you expect from a review?

Of all the posts that do this exact thing why did you pick this one?

And also he does mention pros and cons he literally just says vague things like "I liked some parts and I also didn't like some parts"

>My favorite part of X-Men Apocalypse has to be that hilarious Quicksilver scene obviously. I mean it was just so smart to take the scene that everyone loved in Days of Future Past and amp it up for this movie. A director who knows what the audience loves... wish i could say the same for Zack Snyder

Tell that to Zods snapped neck

>Cred Forums is the latest website for faggots in the internet universe. I really liked some faggots in the past, so I was really looking forward to this website. The design is okay, and the fonts are alright too. Some of the posts are good, but not *that* good. The racism is disturbing, like, it destroyed me. I was crying on my way to Twitter. I literally can not understand racism. I give this website a D!

>Guys, I'd like to remind you that I'm still running this promotion for some faggots who give me money and sell stuff, so buy from then and as always, click here and get Cuckmanized!

>as if you were Chris Stuckmann
So the average Cred Forums post?

Why is he on channel awesome, his reviews are the most boring basic shit ever, he doesn't even try to be funny

>and guys, I love ______, I grew up with ______

>Dancer In The Dark is the latest film in the Depressing Cinematic Universe. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It didn't have much special effects but there was lots of sadness. It's not a terrible movie, but I was hoping it would be more fun. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you want to commit suicide.

would you prefer he had to fight his evil doppleganger while they review things?

Top kek

>*On the verge of tears* Someone making a joke about me is the latest drama episode in my life. And that's great because people are entitled to their opinion, I really appreciate that and I have no hard feeling towards that person. But then... I thought about what kind of person would make a joke like that, is that what they really think of me? I can only assume they're sad people who I refuse to acknowledge as human beings [continues for 20 minutes]

That's literally how everyone here reviews movies.

>Chris Stuckmann is the latest """film critic""" in the (((YouTube))) franchise. There were some episodesthat I liked and some episodes that I didn't like. It had a lot of action and a lot of special effects. It's not a great channel, but I had a lot of fun watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this channel if you like the Jeremy Jahns.

But he calls himself a "film critic" and makes 20 minute long videos on film criticism

>presenting the pros and cons

There are no objective pros and cons. What a reviewer needs to do is fucking explain why he feels something is a pro or con. Stuckmann doesn't do that, he's not a reviewer

I am so sick of this

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them is the latest film in the Harry Potter franchise. I've always been a fan of Harry Potter and I grew up with the franchise.
The writing and cinematography were amazing and I've always loved this directors work. Eddie Redmayne put out a great performance and the special effects were great.
There were some parts I didn't like though and so I'm gonna give this one an A minus

He's "our" guy. Where have you been?

>Gag the Fag Vol.IX is the latest film in the Gag the Fag franchise. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of action and no special effects. It's not a great movie, but I had a lot of fun watching it. In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like cocks.

Daily reminder

Kermode > Nostalgia Critic >>> YMS > Stuckmann > RLM = Screen Junkies = Jahns

More like chris JUSTmann hahahahaer

>dog fucker yms better than rlm
delete this

this