Is this the greatest marketing stunt since cloverfield?

Is this the greatest marketing stunt since cloverfield?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1961897/scary-clowns-falling-victim-to-vigilante-violence-as-terrified-residents-fight-back/
youtube.com/watch?v=Un1zr9ZpL3U
youtube.com/watch?v=sqM0vO9GnKM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37634199
kickstarter.com/projects/1725471086/200-tears
youtube.com/watch?v=OITY5MgNH_k
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37616160
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/crpl6/a_man_defended_himself_from_people_dressed_as/c0uqnov
dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-coast/legitimate-clowns-fear-dark-side-will-ruin-industry-and-forever-traumatise-kids/news-story/75dac83299b05a18873878226118554c?nk=a4e94e3f368208a73a124710a0d7ba1b-1476416032
youtube.com/watch?v=uRqzxj-4Ylc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King and the studio have stated that they arent behind this. People are actually getting arrested, hurt, and even killed.

They were marketing the sequel for this.

not anymore since people got killed because of it

Le 2016 viral marketing

You went there and saw the body? or read in yet another internet article?

No info to back it up, huh. Guess I better take your word for it.

sounds pretty plausible desu

I would shoot a clown walking toward me with a machete

No, because Cloverfield was original.
I haven't even seen a trailer and I already hate this shIT, you cunt.

Is there anyone deserving more of the title of "pussy pansy" than people who have phobias of clowns?

Fucking grow up.

It began as viral marketing and then white trash juggalos took it up cause they think it's funny to do

Someone's not a lawfag.

Deny. Deny. Deny. Plead the fifth.

It
200 Tears
The Return of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Plenty of indie clown movies rushed into production since these clown sightings.

Is Clownkino finally taking over bois?

This is shit. At first there was some mystery to it but now it's clearly just bandwagon-jumping retards who never got enough attention going I WANNA BE LE CLOWNZ 222

On the bright side: They're getting their asses hunted now.

thesun.co.uk/news/1961897/scary-clowns-falling-victim-to-vigilante-violence-as-terrified-residents-fight-back/

Darwinism at its finest

>post yfw chads and manchildren alike dressed as the joker are shot on Halloween night

Clown fetish master race.
Thanks big comfy couch

in America we have the right to shoot the hell out of punks who think they can get a rise out of one just for fun, capish?

I would love to fight a clown

*generously tips thy Reddit Gold*

T'was my pleasure, my good gentlesir

not a marketing stunt, this has been going on for a decade in my town. it's getting more and more popular to do this.

if anything, the new it movie had (suspiciously) perfect timing.

That one about the hunting mob is kind of amazing.

What the fuck is reddit and why are all of you obsessed with it?

>their cheerful nature is so disconcerting
>b-but we don't know who they really are under the makeup

Absolute kino

No,they haven't stabbed anyone yet.

>go to gas station, leave your car
>bet back in your car, get ready to back out of parking lot
>turn around, see this guy outside your car, scraping his knife into your car to scare you
>ends up scraping the paint of the car
happened to a girl i know, instead of getting scared she got pissed and yelled at him.

>do an epic prank
>get run over

hope more people get shit on

>>ends up scraping the paint of the car
OH NO, NOT THE PAINT!

I would've run over him. Probably wouldn't kill him and even if it did, who would convict me?

Fuck these losers. One of them is going to get shot and nobody will care. Especially if they keep pulling this crap in the Bible belt.

what the fuck else is there to do in the Bible belt

No, cause it doesnt make sense in the mythos of the movie.

user, don't you know the century-old functionality of the hulking mass of plastic and metal is irrevocably damaged when the colorful coating of paint-like material is compromised in any way?

There is a video of a clown pouring fluid from a gas canister over somebodies car. I don't know if it was actually gas but even if it wasn't he's lucky nobody fucked him up for this.

Let me see if I can find it.

Also I heard from south america that muggers used the clown hype to mug people.

The first one was kinda sad actually. The clown was just some scrawny dude standing next to the street. He instantly dropped the bat and the faggot still attacked him pretty brutally for no reason.

>I would shoot a clown walking toward me with a machete
What caliber is your machete?

>going out to town, getting drunk, parting with your bros, getting blowies and BTFOing normies and wagecucks who get mad at everything
>losers

no, u

I bet you treat all your stuff like shit. I would be pissed. Thats how rust starts. And fixing scratches can be expensive to fix depending on the car. You might need a new paint job.

kek. I should at that the gas canister thing happened at a gas station while the dude filled up his car.

I don't have a car nor I drive, I couldn't give any less fucks about what happens to your honkinjg anger machine

not a marketing stunt, one clown got caught on security tape breaking into a house with a knife, and another man ended up shooting a clown in the head. people are dying

nice memes

inability to detect or understand sarcasm is a major symptom of disorders like autism, user

an immediate association with loud noise and anger might also point towards such a condition

I was agreeing with you, sperg. Cars and the people who worship them are fucking retarded. Don't be so fucking confrontational.

t. not a car owner

>hurr
youtube.com/watch?v=Un1zr9ZpL3U

good

It's not a joke anymore, several clown have been killed with atomic bobms for this "prank"

Here in the UK people are dressing up as batman and fighting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqM0vO9GnKM

>I dont have a car

Then of course you dont care you. Fucking poor people.

probably not a marketing stunt, but likely a fake for views on youtube/liveleak.

>wearing a clown suit isnt enough of a reason

nice meme clownposter

I can't believe he got shot on the head that many times.

>I have no pride in myself or my belongings

it's not for views, seven hundred clowns have been murdered via a slow draining of their blood through insulin syringes

BASED

"He's knocked sparko when hes bottled"

lol fuck you UK

carnival cinematic universe when?

i want a batman v bozo crossover.

def fake

it's all Halloween marketing by Spirit Halloween LLC

Not him but if you own a car and drive it enough, hou stop caring about little shit like that.
I have a 2016 i drive it every day at least 100miles, it already has chips on the sideviews because of little pebbles or beetles hitting them just going down the highway and a scratch cause something was hanging off a truck and the wind made it hit my shit.
Cars are just shells to protect you

Is "in space no one can hear you scream" the tagline with the greatest number of parodies?

>Cars and the people who worship them are fucking retarded.
Used to think so until I bought my first car

don't dare to joke about this s**t, my dad was killed by clowns.

what was the cloverfield stunt again?

tfw no clown wife

>i only drive my car in fair conditions at speeds under 20mph because if i don't it might damage the exterior and that means i've lost all pride in both myself and my belongings(?)

okay

nice anecdote

And then you were certain?

So are they wearing make-up or being cheap by wearing masks?

>You should be okay with other people damaging your things just because

How did this thread turned into this?

They are also your property. And if someone vandalizes my property I would be pissed. The value goes down or you have to spend money to fix it. This shouldnt be hard to grasp.

>people who actually use their brain synapses to think about their rolly wheely seats they use to drive to mcdonalds

hmmm......... make me thunk

No one is hurt yet, except for this bong

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37634199

>i don't own a car because i don't need one
translates to
>i don't own a car because i'm too autistic to get a drivers license
99 out of 100 times

lel
nah seriously, you're not going to appreciate cars until you stop driving your moms old shitty car and buy your first "real" car.

well this at least proves people hurting clowns are real

Try it more, you might be able to afford a car one day

>The first one was kinda sad actually. The clown was just some scrawny dude standing next to the street. He instantly dropped the bat and the faggot still attacked him pretty brutally for no reason.
Australians aren't people like you and me, they're societal rejects

>use to drive to mcdonalds
what?
in america maybe
in europe car = freedom / independence
ironic isnt it

user once you spend your money on something you tend to care about it. Plus personal pride.

I've had 2 of my own and actually owning a vehicle took all the magic and fun out of the idea behind it. It's century old technology that propels you from point A to point B while spending your money the whole way there.

I honestly cannot for the life of me understand why you think i'd respond in the opposite manner when purchasing my Cadillac

I deliberately specified the brand so the carfags in this thread can go bonkers trying to convince everyone that cars are so awesome but only the ones from their preferred brand and all the rest are utter shit. Then you can see the cognitive dissonance in action

hell, you've almost flat out told me "you won't like a car until your hard earned money is all tied up in one and you have to convince yourself it's more than it actually is"

The possibilities that one of those undercover clowns is posting in this indonesian podracing board is ironically high. Welp, a Cred Forumstard less in the world.

>I don't care about x so nobody should care about x

What did he mean by this? Is this autism?

stop clowning around

of course any real human bean will feel at least a little bit of empathy when seeing someone get hurt

but that was just karma. he had a baseball bat ffs. how many people did he freak out before having to learn the hard way? its the only way some people can learn

t. I don't care about that or the integrity of the shell protecting me from being splattered across the road in case of an accident

i inherited a prius and scratched up a side

my logic is that i wont get any pussy because its a prius so why care about if its scratched its a fucking prius

they blew up some cars and said it was a monster

the last one with the bottle is fucking insane, what was that guys problem? it was just a prank

It's more of a "i use X for it's intended purpose and see nothing of extreme interest so I don't get why others are so obsessed" kind of thing.

Vaping is the exact same thing. Inhaling tasty vapors possibly laced with chemical, yet the culture is based around the look of your vape and the shit you can do with the cloud of vapor you release

The thought of people dressing up as clowns and fucking with people is hilarious. People dressing up as Batman to fight them just makes it even better.

You obviously don't fucking drive more than down the block to your nanny's house.
Driving anywhere for longer than 20 minites guaranteed some shit will hit your car.
Literally so much shit outside and so much debris and random fucking shit that can hit your car.
You are not going to be fixing your exterior every fucking time you get a ding or scratch. That's stupid.
If you're not autistic and insecure about what other insignificant people thing you would just save non essential repairs/touchups until before you sell it

>I've had 2 of my own and actually owning a vehicle took all the magic and fun out of the idea behind it. It's century old technology that propels you from point A to point B while spending your money the whole way there.
>I honestly cannot for the life of me understand why you think i'd respond in the opposite manner when purchasing my Cadillac
>I deliberately specified the brand so the carfags in this thread can go bonkers trying to convince everyone that cars are so awesome but only the ones from their preferred brand and all the rest are utter shit. Then you can see the cognitive dissonance in action
no idea what you're talking about

>you won't like a car until your hard earned money is all tied up in one and you have to convince yourself it's more than it actually is
no actually if all you're money is tied up in a car that would be very bad
what i mean is a reasonable car that you still like (and can afford without bankrupting you which should go without saying duh)
I'm not even saying "cars are great" I'm saying "you take care of the stuff you own"
but i guess you dont

Autism for sure

user my chevy camaro would like a word with you..

These are those weird kids that wore super baggy pants with chains all over them and arm length, fishnet gloves. We just called them goths or Juggalos in high school. They would be the ones to do stupid shit like this.

>Implying the sun is a reliable source

>I don't like thing

Once again what did he mean by this?

>We just called them goths or Juggalos in high school
but those two are completely different from what i understand

because that's how rust starts. and eventually it will eat away the metal compromising it's integrity.

>I'm going out now dad

Fucking lol, guaranteed!!
Man, my car should have tons of scratches and dents with all the driving I've been doing to different states this year, but wait! It looks perfectly new.

>hard earned money all tied up

Not "all my money tied up". If you can't read posts to begin with, you have no business writing them.
My car was affordable, does what it's supposed to, but if a clown scratched the paint I wouldn't immediately worry about that over anything else. This has nothing to do with how i take care of my car. It could be the only scratch on what was previously a pristine paintjob and my reaction would be one of "it's the exterior, it serves no practical use, i have no reason to be upset over this"

>wear and tear happens that means I shouldn't care if someone deliberately or accidentally causes avoidable damage to it
ok fags, come talk to me when your parents aren't paying your way

>buy new car last year
>some retard on bicycle hits front bumper
>small dent, some kind of long scratches
>body shops say can't fix it cause of the shape need new one
>insurance deductible is 500
>almost 3 car payments just to replace bumper
Should I do it or not, it's not that bad it's just that spending that much on a small thing instead of the wholw thing seems dumb.
I know most of you freak out about scratches and shit because you're vain and insecure but i don't really care. I just want to hear what you will say

how was the damage avoidable in the case presented originally? () Check the fucking clown forecast before leaving? Fuck off.

>who cares if my car gets dented and looks like shit, it's just a shell that moves you

Do you guys also walk around with shit all over your shirts?

>I know most of you freak out about scratches and shit because you're vain and insecure

user I want you to know how smart everybody thinks you are for being able to pierce the veil and see human behavior for what it really is

THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE

you forgot counter accuse

Best advice you'll get __________________________kill yourself__________________________

Just autists, because having a stained shirt is an exterior thing that serves no practical use.

it isn't King it's Rob Zombie.

holy christ you autists are down right shameful we started talking about clowns and now its onto arguing over car damage

>vain and insecure

Some faggot literally stole $500 off you and you're justifying it by saying "i dont mind looking like shit" I feel sorry for your mother user.

out of curiosity (and the obvious deductions regarding your cancerous personality) what cars did / do you own?

Nah, film already came out, and it was goddamn awful.

Who else wants to go bust some clowns? I suggest using bats with the words "Ha ha" painted on them.

>>buy new car
car payments
wat

I'm up for busting some tight clown pussy

>he's a fucking retard that places too much emphasis on fitting into a "society" that hates him

Shirts are seen by everyone. Nobody gives a rat fuck about your car besides blue-pilled consumers.

>we've got our own cumbrian batman

i fucking love this country

Oh the irony

big

>dat ultron
o-oh my

What the fuck is even going on in this thread

car faggots getting BTFO

Probably one of the stupidest viral marketing ideas in a while. What other viraling techniques got people killed?

Eh, would rather dress as Spawn.

Or seeing their "urban" vigilantes, maybe the Ninja Turtles or something.

Guys, any reports about creepy clown sightings in Germany? I'd dress up as one and hide in the woods at night, not like I have any other hobbies.

good idea, user.

Cred Forums if you were tasked with taking down your city's/town's clown menace - which caped crusader would you dress up as, and why?

I dont have a phobia of clown, i just fucking hate them with all my guts.

Like seriously, i almost rage internally when i see people with heavy makeup, it makes me want to throw up, but the funny clowns that try to make fun of people telling jokes and shit, i just do something like pic related.

As a kid i did had a bit of fear of clowns after watching IT, but that fear turn into anger and rage it seems like

>he doesnt care when people vandalize his property and cost him money

What a cuck

how about if I come over and smear shit on your front door and piss all over your garden? i mean you'll be ok with that right? It's not like it matters, me fucking up something that doesn't belong to me?

get some pussy you idiot gearheads

He's the hero we deserve

Should have told Holly and Phil to go fuck themselves

Kamen Rider with me blaring the theme super-loud with a boombox.

Or maybe get some other guys to run around as the Power Rangers.

I get plenty of pussy. I drive them around in my car without scratches some faggot put on there because I'm too much of fag to complain about it.

How cucked can you get? Your mother must be real proud of you.

Not even a gearhead, and I will in my pristine car ;)

I think DC is taking the whole "we need to be more light hearted" thing too far.

isn't it obvious?

A real hero.

Haha, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

>people are getting killed
>fake videos by people who are all in on it

kek

Clown terrorism is the real threat, not ISIS.

bet you thought this was funny when you typed it

Eat dick Bozo

HONK HONK

HONKA HONKA

>commit a murder
>lol who would convict me it's totally justified since he scraped my paint lol

Are you retarded?

Reminder clowns have been getting killed.

>Is there anyone deserving more of the title of "pussy pansy" than people who have phobias of clowns?

Yes.

Vegans.

There are few things more satisfying than seeing "pranksters" get their asses handed to them

>a bunch of internet trolls decide to take to the streets dressed as clowns, partially to virally market, but mostly for the lulz
>they end up hurting children and attacking people
Can these retards do nothing right?

From clown fetish to MILF fetish, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Couldn't find 200 tears on google. Link me senpai

Can I believe this or is it like the mexican bullshit articles about clowns getting shot that used pics from 2 years ago from another 3rd world shithole country?

He doesn't sound british.

I would willingly have sex with this woman, in the vagina.

He does in certain words. The Batcancer voice covers most of it though. He's from the north of England and his real accent will be similar to Sean Bean.

what is this shit. no fucking links or source. so i have to be aware of your fucking yank media in order to follow this thread? get fucked.

just a prank bro

but seriously, some people are like that down the South of England, violent and shit, but less gun crime, since no guns
I blame Grime music

this isn't going to end well. next thing you know some big guy in a mask blows up london bridge to prove a point

>Waaahhh, spoonfeed me I dont know how to use a search engine

Fuck off third worlder

What are you? Gay?

>commit a murder
>lol who would convict me it's totally justified since he scraped my paint lol

>on someones property
>flaunting a weapon for no reason

If they did run him down in that instant it could easily be thrown out since it could be perceived as if their life was in danger

>what gives him the right? what's the difference between him and me?

real life watchmen when?

That last one was absolute kek

based black gentleman

kickstarter.com/projects/1725471086/200-tears

Koch has been talking a lot about it for a month now, I'm excited. Dunno if they will make it without goal though.

I don't know what the hell is going on, can someone explain?

Trips of lies. The kid who did the stabbing, the only murder, wasn't dressed as a clown, he was just wearing one of those Purge masks. Completely different from clown costumes.

Why do normies start the most ridiculous shit

literally 0 creativity

this whole thing just shows how fucking stupid the "clowns are scary" meme is

it went from a common fear to mass hysteria

The movie doesnt even come out for over a year though, if this was viral marketing whyd the do it so early

Reminder that Batman is fighthing this cancer

>62 clown related incidents in my town so far

I'll be fine, right?

The topest of keks

How long before we see a Cumbrian Bane turn up?

>Scratches the pain
>You now have to fork out hundreds of dollars to get the entire panel sanded back, resprayed and sealed
>Or not paying for it, then you have to do it yourself, taking an entire weekend unless you want a shit job
>If you don't get it fixed, within days the exposed metal will rust under any kind of moisture exposure and then you need to cut and reseal part of the panel with a sealing compound

There's a reason people get defensive about this shit, mostly because it's the same as someone stealing $300 from your wallet. Few things in life are as big a pain as somebody scratching your car.

it's real i live in this town, my little cousin was chuffed because he met the batman (he's 5 and thinks it's actually batman)

>Whitehaven
Fucking West cumbrians

didn't this happen 2 years ago?

I remember watching a dark5 video and one town had clowns

>IT'S JUST A MARKETING STUNT BRO

Its probably more like
>you won't get how infuriating it is to have strangers vandalize your shit unless its shit you actually paid for

but who will stop batman

>niggers in whiteface

Falseflagging fucks

the cockneys

Such a comfy movie.

Has anyone acted clowny like Bob "Stick Nails In The Eyes Of All Faggots For God" Gray or is it really all low iq call of duty mountain dew swilling teenagers acting like Jason Vorheese with zombie clown masks?

Reddit Tomatoes

>Clown fetish master race.

This.

reminder that no KILLER CLOWNS have killed but KILLER CLOWNS have been killed

>kickstarting the first clown sighting
>general public is stupid and believes it
>edgy tryhards keep up the fake act by dressing up themselves
>continue for 3 weeks
>?????????
>profit off dumb americans doing the marketing for them

>This clown's party was over when he was beaten by two men
wew

>niggas killing clowns in the trailer for the new madea movie
fucking how?
i mean, scriptwriting, casting rehearsing, filming, scoring, postproduction, and trailer cutting couldn't have been done in the 2 weeks that this has been relevant

So they started this campaign years ago? Wow they really think ahead.

why aren't these people not being locked up for assault/murder?

How long until we have Cumbrian CIA?

This shit is great

Yeah I know this show is shit but it got me into this shit a wwell
youtube.com/watch?v=OITY5MgNH_k

I've been seeing Killer Clown Prank videos pop up on WORLDSTAAAAAAAR for far too long for htis to be a marketing thing.

>shift the car into reverse and accelerate
not even being edgy that's literally what any normal person would do

>Marketing with full, interactive experience
New Line And Stephen King really got something in their hands this time around.

In all seriousness, what was the best marketing campaign?

>see thread
>want to talk about clowns
>read thread
>"aww, it's about cars now"
>oh well, want to talk about cars now
>near end of thread discussions about cars stop
>back to clowns now
>"b-but I don't want to talk about clowns anymore, I want to talk about cars"
Why does this always happen to me?

>london
u gon need a better source senpai

BBC Nrews good enough for you?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37616160

When James Franco tried to get on a 15 year old for Palo Alto

Deadpool

>posting a fucking screamer
Fuck you faggot nigger cunt

That theme

nice blog post

the only thing that will get you more view than faking clown prank videos, is faking clown beatdown videos

shut the fuck up

I bet half these clown sightings are local autistic neighborhood juggalos

literally no one cares, faggot.

Did he do anything like this when Britain had some random clowns in 2014 or so?

Nah that wasn't in West Cumbria, Batman lives in Whitehaven marra

That's disappointing.
Would have been nice if there were a long standing tradition of Batmen picking up the mantle to fight chavs in clown costumes.

The marketing stunt for the first It was pretty good

>tfw i was looking at masks today

This must whole spectacle must be hitting the juggalo community pretty hard. Can't imagine the prejudice they must be facing right now.

This shit started months before the new IT reveal though, years if you count the random, far-apart clown sightings.

at least faygo retains its status

What's wrong with clowns?

The memes write themselves.

If I was getting attacked by a group of clowns, I'd just go straight for the juggler.

How do you know the Killer Clowns haven't struck yet? They could have killed and hidden the body or maybe the body was found but it hasn't been connected to a clown yet

I get it

>great marketing when normies don't even realize it's marketing anything and they think it's just clownfags being weird

I live in a rural area. If someone approached me in the middle of the night with a machete, I would shoot them without question. That's not a fear of clowns, you clown.

Honestly if you were out walking alone or something and came across a clown you'd probably shit a brick tho

Nothing.

t. millennial nancy boy

How come reddit or always pretend to not know what reddit is

>stealing jokes from reddit
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/crpl6/a_man_defended_himself_from_people_dressed_as/c0uqnov

underrated post

I came.

No, I legally carry a gun with me. I'd wait for him to come close and the second he got within 5 feet I'd pull it out and shove it right in his gut and watch him apologize and run off.

>linking reddit
You have to go back.

> I'd wait for him to come close
you don't own shit

I'd own you with a butter knife if you came at me with a grenade launcher. fuck off, bitch.

Holy shit found the redditor.

whoa

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-coast/legitimate-clowns-fear-dark-side-will-ruin-industry-and-forever-traumatise-kids/news-story/75dac83299b05a18873878226118554c?nk=a4e94e3f368208a73a124710a0d7ba1b-1476416032

>stealing a joke from a comic

lel I love memes xD can't stump the Trump!

Clowns are a force of nature.

>This random person fucked my car up as joke
>Its okay its just my car lol

You have to be one of the biggest cucks I've ever heard of

Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks.

This isn't clowns, it's the work of massive Baneposters on the loose.

no

It's just Leto method acting

Holy shit I NEED HER NAME NOW!

meanwhile in Mexico clowns are getting shot and beheaded by cartel members
really makes you think

we have all heard about pre-Nazi Germany, the jews dont stop at anything

don't believe everything you read nigga
-2pac

Ayy

>muslim harley quinn
Holy fuck that is hot

Holy shit, that's MY mask!

Pic related is my delivering pizzas in a clown mask on halloween 4 years ago.

I did the clown thing before it was cool

It was never cool you faggot. I hope you get shot.

checked

When will the /bigguys/ show up?

I don't understand this meme. is this a juggalo thing?

Better not try it this year lad, you gonna get smacked.

>scratched my car
>need therapy

It's comments like these that I realize some people don't every go outside and spend money. You must think life is an RPG and decisions are easy and tacti-cool. Fuck off. Zzzzzzz

>Fuck off. Zzzzzzz
?

Wow there's sure a lot of discussion of television and film ITT.

Watch All Hallows' Eve for some scary-clown kino.

IT WAS AVOIDABLE BY THE FUCKIGN RETARD DRESSED UP AS A CLOWN NOT BEING FUCKIGN RETARDDED

Let's just release pic related to scare the clowns away.

>be american
>get killed by a clown

who would ever willingly live in america, seriously, they get killed by anything these days

JUGGALOS RISE

le clowns are scary meme

NO NO NO!

user, it was in Parramatta. Those guys would have pulled over to beat a lone guy down walking in the street at night just to make themselves feel tough. Western Sydney is full of bogans and Muslim thug trash.

That last one was fake as fuck. Both men were mic'd.

Anvil Hoarder's marketing compain goes from 30's, yet film still not released.

Underrated post.
Fun fact - for his last meal, John Wayne Gacy requested a Diet Coke to drink.

>be american

Luckily Tokido senpai is safe in Nihon :3

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=uRqzxj-4Ylc i clowns are hot

>killed

HONK

Somebody really really needs to put this to film, makes me laugh every time....whats wrong with me :P

Now if only CIA was there...

that's the point. they'll have clowns on the brain, and then when the scary clown movie comes out they'll flock to it not realising the connection

I don't think it's juggalos, just people like Cred Forumstards and retarded/crazy people who want to feel connected to a news headline.
This

White trash dressing up as clowns, newfags saying le" people died over this prank!!", redditors think dressing up as batman and hunting them isn't the cringiest thing in the world

Morning Cred Forums is fucking trash

>morning
sharter detected

Poo in loo britindian

shart in a mart

I fear cockroaches