How would you end it ?

How would you end it ?

It was all a dream of Charlie. He's a loner dude.

Drop a big philly cheese steak on them all

Sweet Dee gangbang, quaruple anal, and bukake shoot

It turns out that its them deciding whether or not they should open a bar

The end scene is them deciding it would be a stupid idea

Frank dies. Then Charlie kills everyone so they can all be together again.

Dennis kills someone. Dee commits suicide. Frank goes to jail. Mac bangs a Mcpoyle. Charlie becomes a dictator.

Heroin

Frank dies, his will stipulates thats they can have his money on the condition that they close the bar and pursue whatever they want.

Dennis builds a creepy rape/murder dungeon.
Dee moves to LA to be an actor and ends up addicted to crack or something.
Mac opens a men-only gym which ends up being a hook up spot for gay guys to have sex in the sauna/locker rooms.
Charlie just carries on doing what he does.

They all get arrested for being such dicks, and not only refusing to help someone getting mugged, but making fun of the situation as well. Someone happened to be filming them doing it, and they are convicted under some archaic decency law. The final scene is them all in jail and Dennis criticizing the buttons on macs shirt, just like he did in the first episode.

>Frank dies of a stroke
>Dennis murders the Waitress and is sent to death row
>Mac suddenly gets sick and dies; turned out he had AIDS and was too proud to see a doctor
>Dee moves to California and becomes a crack-addled prostitute
>Charlie inherits Frank's wealth and becomes a business magnate

Lel

No Frank dies, Dennis goes to jail, Dee gets another gay bf who uses her to end up with Mac in the end, and Charlie ends up finally leaving the city and living with an old war veteran who smokes weed in a trailer in the woods who is basically and old version of himself.

this.. isn't a bad idea

>Charlie just carries on doing what he does.
That's sad. It should be some crazy plan to get the waitress. She finally realizes she has nothing better and They get together. Partially because Charlie has Franks money.

They gang loses the bar

Just like any other ending. Why would it need an actual ending? There isn't a story being told. The character's lives aren't over.

Unless they all die in the finale.

i can get behind this

>Charlie inherits Frank's money and the waitress gold digs him

Actually this is a perfect idea.

Its revealed Dennis stashes the corpses of his victims in the basement which explains why they have so many rats. Everyone else laughs it off and don't take it seriously and Dennis continues to go unnoticed. Charlie and the waitress get together.

They go America all over everyone's ass again and they all die in a firework accident.

End scene is Macs mom smoking at the funeral and drops dead

I like that better than my original idea for Charlie. Though I think I'd like this

>Charlie rich
>Waitress marries him for money
>The Gang convince Charlie to get a prenup
>get Jew Lawyer writes it up
>he writes it in such a way that under any circumstance The Waitress gets all the money in case of divorce
>she has sex with Charlie once to consumate the marriage then divlrces him
>ends up pregnant
>stays with Charlie because of baby

Should have ended at that boat episode.
Season 11 was already bad, that episode would wrap things up.

This.

Then they all unwittenly join a cult and steal all their spiked grape juice after they get thrown out, serve it at the bar and everyone dies.

>Everyone else laughs it off and don't take it seriously and Dennis continues to go unnoticed.

What are you smoking?

The best way possible
>it just sort of....ends

8 seasons ago.

Bump

That's kinda nice

I would push you in front of a train.

You mean 3 seasons ago

hanging myself

>light-hearted episode where the gang actually succeeds at doing some good for randoms
>Final 5 minutes
>They lock up the bar for the last time and look up as it starts to rain.
>Rickety Cricket round the corner
>pulls out a shot gun
>Head shot Mac
>Head shot Dennis
>drops shotgun
>pulls out pistol
>shoots Frank in the back as he tries to run away
>clips Dee in the knee
>walks over and finishers her off with a head shot while she whimpers on the ground
>Charlie escapes
>Months later a producer finds a manuscript for "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" in his mail box
>It all starts again

I do not remember Dennis talking about macs buttons in the first episode.

Everyone loves Charlie

I used to like him until they turned him into a wacky, cheese eating, cartoon character. Same with Dennis. These new writers need to realize subtly is key
>the implication
Is much funnier than outright saying
>Dennis is le madman killer xD

Yeah something like this, what was that British sci-fi show from the 80s were basically the entire cast you've been with for the whole show gets fucking killed in the last episode of the last season? Was that Blakes 7? Something like that anyway

i just want dee's ass desu

you make me sad

The four are arrested after Frank pulls charges on them for failure to stop

>serial killer

that's a fan theory

I wouldn't.

With the way the show has been going lately it will probably be an episode where they cram every old joke and scheme into one episode to pander to the reddit crowd who love le ebin inside joke references. The episode would end with that song Charlie plays in The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award. He starts to add in lyrics about spiders (again, teehee) and the screen fades to the credits as the gang starts arguing over Charlie "ruining the song".

i can definitely see it

>Charlie and the Waitress get together

Probably the worst possible thing that could happen.

A couple of years ago, I liked the idea of the ending being pretty much a non-ending to indicate how the characters aren't going anywhere with their lives.

But I kinda want an emotinal actual ending now, maybe it's because this shit will end with 15 seasons, but I can see some value in them closing the bar and going somewhere.

Or maybe I'm a huge faggot idunno

I need an ending where one or more of the gang die and they close Paddy's.

They all have to die. It's the only way.

Reminds me of a quote from the book Carpenter's Gothic, "It doesn't end it just falls to pieces, it's mean and empty like everybody in it is that why you wrote it?"

But they would have to put a better looking actress in place of Dee.

Charlie bumps into the waitress and a beautiful woman (guest star MEW) who turns out to be her wife. She explains that they met at an AA meeting, fell in love, and have turned their lives around by opening a successful gay bar together.

Dennis, Mac, and Frank are furious. Dennis because the waitress' wife is too pretty for her, Mac because homosexuality is a sin, and Frank because their bar is more successful than Paddy's. They start a competition to see who can be the one to "convert her" back to men.

Dee sabotages their plan by seducing the waitress, however she accidentally kills her by suffocation while sitting on her face.

When Charlie finds out he is furious and murders Dennis, Frank, and Dee by burning down Paddy's. He goes after Mac, but is accidentally killed during the fight when Mac falls on his face.

Mac is considered a hero for stopping Charlie's rampage and is starts seeing the waitress' widow, who turns out to be a post-op tranny. He becomes the new bouncer at her bar, which turns out to be bdsm themed and frequented by Cricket, Ponderosa, and the McPoyles.

nigga dont say something like that and dont give specific sauce

Wood, dennis. wood

We can all agree that season 11 was better than season 10?

Other than the waitress getting raped by Dee and possibly MEW, this is shit.

an omnipotent narrative comes out of nowhere and reveals the gang are sharing an eternity, eviscerated in an apothacary bag in the waitresses basement. their innards swimming with each other on a day to day basis has created a sentient singular mind that imagines this fanciful bar with all its possible buddies

Charlie's been the wacky cartoon character since Season 2.

The sun explodes and they all move to Reno to be cops.

>all these reddit af responses
It should end like S08E08 ended.

I really shouldn't be as attracted I am to this bird, but I'd do anything to smash that.

They should fire all the female writers if they want to deliver a good finale.

>Rob (((McElhenney)))

The therapy episode would have been the best ending, it explained all of the jokes. The episodes after are like continuing a joke after the punch line

Dude, you must be trolling, I just saw the first ep to see what you were talking about. Even the word "button" didn't come up in dialogue.

So what are you on about?

It'd be a great callback if all the people they've wronged throughout the seasons testified against them at the trial.