>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoVa5M33Ljo

>Win Oscar
>Stop acting
ยจ
Did Leo actually ever care about the acting craft, or was it all about the Oscar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoVa5M33Ljo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Embed that shit retard

youtube.com/watch?v=aoVa5M33Ljo

OUR GUY

Aside from fucking 10/10 supermodels everyday could he be more of a faggot?

>fly around the world on a private jet to hang out with important people and talk about """"""""""man-made"""""""""" climate change
>all while shitting out millions tons of CO2
>Welp time to talk in front of UN and feel important

is that his e-cig?

jesus that thing is huge

>Look at that glacier melting
>Let's hop on the chopper to investigate

He's probably setting sights on the Nobel now and US presidency in 2030s. Will this motherfucker ever be satiated?

>has a 450ft yacht
>"dude drive hybrids lmao"

>the US is the leader in greenhouse gases
>politicians do what the people want them to

>dat Kodak moment

SHHHHFLNK

>we need to stop climate change
>well youre flying in private jets and have your own yaucht
>no jot me personally you fucking idiot, i mean poor people

Hero

>from academy award winner
>directed by academy award winner

Wow, I thought it was just a meme that Leo was obsessed with the oscars.

M-masaka!

>Did Leo actually ever care about the acting craft
Leo can't act. Just look at the films he has been acting in. They're all Oscar baits. It got extremely obvious that he was just in it for the award in the last 10 years. Academy fucked up when they gave it to him. Or they might have been thinking that maybe this asshole will finally stop ruining good films and stop acting.

>win Oscar
>start vaping

>mr. pickle

>Win Oscar
>Stop acting

That would be Nicolas Cage.

What makes more sense?
Getting the 99% to stop using fossil fuels virtually eliminating the issue
Or
Getting the 1% to stop using fossil fuels making zero discernible change

>Putting your link in the title with meme arrow

>Putting a meme arrow before a link at all

fuck you and die

C. Stop falling for the jew tricks of fossil fuels being an issue at all

Leo is a retard but I feel like he's genuine in his beliefs. Most of the politicians who push the climate change agenda have roots directly traceable to statism

I hate to break it to you, but the Jeff and Pablo driving their 1998 Civics and 2002 F150s actually use a lot less than some millionaire prick flying a Gulfstream to Dubai to rent a +400ft mega yacht and then flying back to receive an award for raising "environmental awareness."

Leo pollutes more in a week than 10 people do in a year.

Don't be this dense man. There are a lot more people driving 1998 civics and 2002 f150s than there are people flying private jets.

Why would the jews make fossil fuels an issue if its such a profitable resource?

and of course 1998 civics pollute just as much a jets, am i right? and you dare call other people dense. why dont you try to think for 2 seconds before you post, you fucking idiot

Yes, of course 1 civic isn't going to match the pollution that a jet does.

But when you have hundreds of thousands (probably closer to millions, but who's doing exact math) compared to a few thousand jets, obviously the civics are going to produce more pollution due to sheer numbers.

Kind of. I just think now that he has a oscar his just now trying to feel the void of not being married to Kate winslet.

me on the far left.

Tax? Stawman issues? Cthulhu invocation?How the fuck do I know what these lizards plot while we sleep