Explain why you haven't gotten rid of this useless service from your home, Cred Forums

Explain why you haven't gotten rid of this useless service from your home, Cred Forums.

Just because its cheap doesn't mean its actually good.

All of their shows are aimed at millennials and women. It's literally junk programming.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/B0be2xgvRr3IDJdFHnNuZw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain why you are a mongoloid parasite.

I canceled it because their anti-VPN is retarded beyond measure.
And their ever shrinking library isn't that great anyways.

>their anti-VPN
That must have pissed you right off, Billy.

who /private trackers/ here
first person to get dubs gets a ptp invite

Honestly , i don't have a good internet so downloading is not an option.

Their streaming is pretty good , and i'm watching mad men atm using a vpn.

And i'm enjoying it so far.

I keep it because it's convenient and almost necessary for when you have people over.
It's a necessity if you want to bring girls home.
Pop on the smart tv, pick literally any romantic comedy and then you fuck.
I'm not poor so i don't give a shit about $12 a month that's literally nothing.
It's there and I have it, nothing wrong with it.
I have hulu, amazon video and i pirate movies too.
You need to kys OP

Check em. I hope you follow through.

>i'm watching mad men atm using a vpn.

hahahahhahahahahah

Too lazy to download movies
Too lazy to connect my laptop to my tv with hdmi, and then go plug my laptop into an outlet as well
Too lazy to remember what time i stopped watching something so i can resume it later
Too lazy to go find subs for other language scenes, becauses torrented films never have english subs hardcoded for them

I'll roll

>he doesn't have an AdmitMe account

kek

>first person to get dubs gets a ptp invite

I have a whatcd with high ratio but never bothered to upload unique material so no access to subboard.

Would I be accepted in ptp interview?

I just wanna fire and forget stuff on my seedbox.

hulu plz

Because I have a girlfriend

>my gf dumped me
so I got rid of it just because every time I logged in I saw her name. Seriously

>google
>"*insert tv show/movie* watch online"
If a girl is coming home with me, netflix isn't going to make or break her decision to have sex with me.

I'm using my friends account, and don't pay a single dime. I usually use ptp, but Netflix is occasionally convenient.

>tfw I've had Netflix for longer than Cred Forums has existed
I won't clain the streaming service isn't better than mediocre, but it works and the mail system has served me well for over a decade. AmazonPrime with Netflix, antenna TV, and cheap-shit internet is a great spread for media consumption (too bad internet and telecom in the US is shit though).

>their shows are aimed at millennials
Then they should be right up your alley, OP.

>All of their shows are aimed at millennials and women
But you are a sophisticated enlightened gentlesir, hnar hnar!

>ptp interview
They don't have interviews

There is no interview. You just make it to the forum and you get an invite by asking.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/B0be2xgvRr3IDJdFHnNuZw/

Son, you are a millennial.

Fuck you, OP
I'll do what I want

Do you know why it's marketed to them?

Because
>Women and idiots = more money

By definition, the type of people stupid enough to LOVE bad programming are more likely to spend more money on cheap stuff with good packaging.

Protip
>That's why everything is marketed to middle aged moms and hipster-cuckbois
They're the biggest spenders

Sent!

>Worthwhile titles keep disappearing while Netflix continues to one terrible comedy series after another.

Lady Dynamite was pretty fantastic. We finally got that next season of AD everybody was bitching about for years and apparently noone gives a shit?

>be me
>get terrible anxiety trying to finish series
downloading torrents and watching at my leisure is more comfy

It's the only way to get a lot of the good American shows over here

My parents pay for it and let me into their account

Plus sometimes it's got some good documentaries

Waiting on Filmstruck.

>Swedish netflix is waaaay outclassed by Xbox Video
sad, really

Its convenient and has a decent selection. I enjoy most of the original content too. Also I don't pay for it so there's no real downside

putlocker

I already canceled

Kodi is the pinnacle of streaming

>not using Kodi
>not having an admitme.tv account
>not having private trackers
>not using free usenet
>not using private MEGA linksharing sites
>not using private DDL forums

You people are such plebs.

>being poor and worrying about Netflix

Why don't you spend this time trying to improve your standing in life OP instead of worrying about non essentials that are clearly beyond your means.

That way you won't have to worry about the little things in life like paying! $12 dollars a month.

Hulu got cucked by Netflix recently. All the CWs shows are going to be in Netflix now. They stroke a deal with the CW that allows Netflix to have full seasons for all their shows, as well as every new season of a CW show gets put up 8 days after that Season is done airing on TV. CW was one of Hulu's biggest draws to the service.

>CW

disgusting

everything I want is on piratebay

By the time I'm done watching all the acclaimed movies and series they have, they'll have more. Why does every thread on this board start with either a complaint or some contrarian's bullshit demand for an explanation for a common practice? Why are you such a fucking douche, I guess, is my question.

Their original shows are pretty good.

>op implying he's not a millenial

t. millennial

Cancelled my subscription when Criterion announced it was leaving. That's probably why they dropped the price.

Can I do all that on my PS4 within 10 seconds at night from my bed?

Longmire is on Netflix

So I have netflix

As long as it is airing I will support it

You're a millennial. I'm a millennial. We're all fucking millennials here dumbass.

Because I use family account and it's free. I like amazon prime video more though

This, Amazon Prime is where it's at

No

So you're 35+ years old?

Women right?
gbt/pol/

39 and you're here forever

nigger are you stupid

>Explain why you haven't gotten rid of netflix
narcos
stranger things
docs

How exactly is streaming a better option than downloading if you have shit internet?

You can find a stream for anything you want, why would anybody pay?

Some people might enjoy being able to watch what they want in top HD quality within a few seconds to browsing for good streams

Why do people get so assmad when people say aimed at millennials? Obviously its shorthand for degenerate trannies, guys with piercings, and cucks and other society ruining things. Not anyone under 35. I mean goddamn millennials are idiots.

>not being able to afford some dollars a month just for convenience.
Who the real pleb here?

That doesn't answer the question at all

i use my friends account for free and i don't think that he'll ever cancel it

>not having to track down a working stream
>not having to hope the stream is decent and works the entire movie
>remembers your place
>actually wanting the company to profit so they keep making more content

Sure it does.

A few bucks a month for zero effort and maximum comfy streaming from your bed or couch.

It takes a few seconds to find a nice comfy HD stream for anything that exists on netflix, so no, it doeesn't

No it doesn't. Not at all. Especially when you're not on the PC.
Nor do they automatically queue up the next episodes.

>lazy fat fuck murricant detected

Are you trying to convince me here, or yourself?

>every Cred Forums poster is the same person

>Man 3 bucks a month? That's way too much, no way, I'd rather stand up again and look for the next stream.. oh fuck this link is dead, uh.. let's see.. damn it's cold it was comfy in my bed.. this one works... fuck now it buffers.. maybe this one.. ugh, the quality..

Not if you want 4K HDR :^)

>millennials
such an epic buzzword :^)

Rekt

oh hell why not?

Dunno senpai maybe just used to hunting the internet for what i want, and finding strange new shit and fetishes along the way.
You enjoy your sandbox though.

yeah they kinda are.

if you were serious then send invite to [email protected]

But it's cheap and actually good

Sometimes I want to watch something that isnt on TV and I dont want to download it. The monthly subscription costs me less than I make in 20 minutes at work.

we create an amalgam person.

Did he follow through?

no, I'd been had. I figured as much but it was worth a shot.

I'll tell you why I haven't cancelled Netflix.

My gf would kill me if I cancelled my subscription. I don't know why she doesn't allow me to. She's out with her girlfriends almost every week night anyways.

what does amaglam mean
can't google it i'm on 4chanbrowser

Very good.

a mixture

G I L M O R E
I
R
L
S

thank you

youve got all the making of a cuck.

i think ill call you, a "cuck in training".

Anyone gonna cop this "filmstruck" thing when it drops?
I really want to get it just for criterion

Netflix is for blue collars
Amazon Instant Video is for white collars
Torrents are for....haters who gonna hate

>You can find a stream for anything you want, why would anybody pay?

Goyim are very stupid.

>She's out with her girlfriends almost every week night anyways.

Or so she says....................

>Netflix is for blue collars
>Amazon Instant Video is for white collars

The opposite is true.

Your wife's son must spend a lot of time watching it.

>trying to act superior than people who pay $7 a month (chump change for LITERALLY ANYONE with a job) for an extremely convenient streaming service for casual TV/movie watching

you are actual autism

I'm in college at age 27 and I've connected with my classmates over the Marvel shows. I'm aware I could download them later but being on the cutting edge means it's easy for me to make friends.

>I've connected with my classmates over the Marvel shows.

christ

I bet you pay for spotify too

I'm 29, they're all teenagers, I need something

It was okay when it had the licence for the criterion collection, now is crap

Get triggered wage slave

that is the problem, no good content, and thats why im not paying

>paying for something that doesn't provide everything you want to see

Netflix is for women.

Unless you're over 37 or under 16, you are a millennial.

i don't pay for Netflix

i use my friendos netflix

PUTA GHONORRHEA

Stay mad NEETcuck

>implying I pay for this shit
I've been roped in with my parents account since I lived at home and still have access. I dont even think my parents use it

There's really no point in 5 people paying for their own account anyway.

People offer me their account all the time and I just say nope, torrents.

The Andy Griffith Show is such millennial garbage

You're fucked. Why don't you introduce them to something good?

Little pleb, hung up on terms which mean nothing. Remember gen y?

>he's not subscribed to Netflix, Amazon Prime and HBO Now

Plebs

>paying over $30 to watch stuff you can download for free

what a faggot lol

this, seriously

netflix literally only has a handful of movies and even then they're all bargain bin movies.

Just saying that millennial does not mean someone born after the year 2000 which is how people on Cred Forums incorrectly use it.

>he posts on Cred Forums
>he doesn't have a single private tracker account

I had netflix before but cancelled it because it's useless. I can download everything it has and more. And alot of shows they have, they don't even have all the seasons, let alone the latest episodes. It's useless.

I fail to understand why netflix is so hated here, what's exactly wrong with it? I don't have it but what should I get instead?

We at Cred Forums pirate. We don't pay.

I have a different programing on my country and my country's programing is worse than netflix.

Plus, it's slightly improving. Daredevil, Jessica Jones and next time lost in space and a series of unfortunate events.

Good enough...

I don't have the patience or internet speed to constantly download shit. Netflix has enough shows on it that I've enjoyed to make it worth it to me.

I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous anyone would >subscribe to the electric jewish man when Comcast® has so much dank content at and even more epic price.

Used to work for Netflix doing customer service. They don't allow VPNs because of the way they allow content. They have to acquire each specific movie and TV shows licence for a specific region, and they base the content that you're able to stream on your region (country). So if you're in the US but your VPN is telling them that you're in Canada, that is a breach in their contract with the content owners. So if they allowed VPNs they'd be in deep doo doo.

You are both a plebian, a child and a retard

Netflix has Marvel shows, bojack horsemen, sense8 and Stranger Things. I just got into Shameless so I have been watching that.

There are so many shows that I have just watched all the seasons on it like Californication and Archer.

Which is why I torrent. Im not paying for a shitty limited library that takes nearly a year before the newest releases are added.

>using torrents is hard
Who is the real pleb here?

Put locker isn't all that bad. There aren't a lot of flicks they don't have.

We have sky at home, but most tv programs I want to watch are on there, and I guess that's it. Anything else I can watch on a streaming site.

Trust me bro, don't blame you at all. Before I quit, I almost got fired because a manager overheard me talking to a coworker about how shitty netflix is and how I just torrent shit instead.

>sense8

>see nymphomanic volume 1&2 are under "continue watching?" despite never selecting it
>only my mom and I use the netflix account

>because Cred Forums has good taste
Kek, keep whining faggot. No one is forcing you to go on netflix.

>Netflix has Marvel shows, bojack horsemen, sense8 and Stranger Things.

We can download all those. What's the fucking point of paying?

>use private trackers
>go from seedbox constantly downloading to downloading 2 things a month at most
>have to keep logging in every week so they don't delete my account
>usually just grab shit from clear web links laying around or rutracker anyway

what are private trackers?

>I had netflix before but cancelled it

OH AREN'T YOU THE HIPSTER, MISTER FANCY SHMANCY!

>All of their shows are aimed at millennials and women. It's literally junk programming.
There's an entire section for Kids.

You may be a basement-dwelling 30 year old virgin, but some of us have lives, and in those lives, have children. And children need entertainment just as much as neckbeards.

>he doesn't even know what a private tracker is

holy shit

i steal my sisters netflix

I don't pay for my Netflix, I share it with my brother because he doesn't use it so much
And even if I had to pay, I'd still do it

I mean throughout the time that I've used it the only stuff it doesn't have that I want to watch is either some anime (expected) and South Park

>$7 a month (chump change for LITERALLY ANYONE with a job)
I'm a student and even I can afford this
Like if you're so "poor" that you can't afford this.
You need to rethink your life, pic related