I was just doing it for the lulz

>I was just doing it for the lulz

what did he mean by this?

Ten years old meme.

>we are in our mid 40s and aren't up to date on internet lingo so we will use something from 2008 and hope it still applies

>all those cucks who kept claiming that Gerald was drinking Memberberry wine
>Gerald doesn't even know what memeberberries are

>Implying Matt and Trey aren't oldfags who browsed here before you

>still watching this shitshow so the jews at Comedy Central can shove 14 Ghostbusters ads down your throat every week.

Member the World of Warcraft guy?

>everyone who watches this show does so on TV
Nimbly navigated.

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeh I 'membah! 'member the dance he did in-game? ya 'member?

I record it on my house dvr network and fast forward through the ads.

>The to catch a predator guy is on the left
You just know they browsed Cred Forums for pics of you guys

Their SJW crusade seems to be about 8 years off...

When did this show become such cancer

>thinks people still pay for cable

Well sometimes you have to bundle cable in order to pay a fair price for internet service.

>It's 2016
>People actually still record shit even though it's made available online minutes after airing on TV

>"The Death Camp of Tolerance" is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season of the American animated television series South Park, and the 93rd overall episode of the series. It originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on November 20, 2002. In the episode, Mr. Garrison tries to get fired from his new job as the fourth grade teacher at South Park Elementary by being overtly and explicitly homosexual in front of the students, but is unable to as the rest of the faculty and the children's parents are desperate to appear tolerant of his homosexuality. The boys do not share their sentiments, and as punishment for not tolerating Garrison's outrageous behavior, they are sent to a Nazi-esque "tolerance camp."

Member teh lulz?

But then you still have to wait to download it it's instantly there if you dvr it instead.

Nah it's right on time

The SJW stuff was addressed back then and has come roaring back these days. It's everywhere now

LULZ

which is a corruption of LOL

which means to laugh out loud