Three stinkers in a row

>three stinkers in a row
Is Affleck over?

Did it not have enough diversity?

His movie he directed will probably get good reviews

>BvS
>Accountant

What's the other one?

I'm hoping the critics are wrong, because I've gone and gotten my hopes up for it.

>getting your hopes up for a movie literally about doing complex mathematically calculations behind you before blowing your head off with an anti-aircraft rifle.

Nothing personnel, but your taste in movies sucks.

Live by Night looks amazing
The Batman will be as well

Gone Girl

8.3/10 on IMDb. Critics are bought. They're all Disney shills.

Man of Steel?

the rotten score is because it doesn't have a female lead, I mean its 2016

Idk, Affleck seems like one of those actors who will never be JUSTed

Gone girl was acclaimed though

suicide squad

He wasn't in that you dumbass

And?
Doesn't mean it's good. Pandering to critics =/= being a good movie.

>Pandering to critics

you're an idiot

>i let other people decide what is good or bad
>i let other people decide what movies i should or shouldn't watch

>turning to insulting this quickly
Glad to see you didn't have an argument planned, bub.

rotten tomatoes is never wrong

>RT
kek this last year has shown RT is shit

>implying Affleck starred in nothing else than stinkers besides Goodwill hunting.

hi shill

Honestly these critics are a joke now. One of them just had to mention BvS for no apparent reason besides Affleck being Batman. Which his movie has nothing to do with BvS.

(you)

he recently appeared and enabled one of the worst films of all time, you can't just let that pass

lmao pleb

(You)

>In The Accountant, Ben Affleck - recently seen in the Trump in cinema form abomination of Batman V Superman, plays a character who is both white and male, and the movie never once slows down to examine this privilege with either humor or empathy.

But OP is using critics to say this movie sucks.

Another white male power fantasy? Ugh

You're right, The Jungle Book and Zootopia are the best movies ever and Age Of Ultron totally deserves a fresh score.

why do you take the bait so hard?

More like a autist power fantasy

If you have a main character who is half Chad and half Supreme Gentleman, your movie will appeal to no one

see: Blackhat

His marriage.

divorce is hilarious lmao

Fuck yeah it is.

But autists don't dream of anything.

Affleck had no control over it. He was just the actor.

he did rewrites on it, it's also his project

>another Affleck joint
why do people never learn?

( ;_;)

>it's a Cred Forums is obsessed with numbers instead of the movie itself episode

This storyline's really fucking dull.

>DCuck logic

No, BvS deserves to be buttraped however

rat

Aw man, I wanted this one to be good. I got someone to agree to see it with me tomorrow. Maybe we should just get food instead

>critically acclaimed
>made a shitload of money
Gone Girl is objectively a big success. Your hatred of it doesn't mean anything.

does anyone here actually take RT scores into account? i mean sometimes ill check it but most of the time i dont agree. some of my favs are ranked so low.

but it was a good movie

One of the few major releases to have a reasonably well-edited and interesting trailer, and it turns out to be mediocre. Pity.

Fuck movies.

Autism (the meme definition) is simply exaggerated white-malism.

Females and non-white are very seldom "autistic" (Asian male can be but they are basically white males on the oppression totem).

I find it largely accurate for movies prior to 1990. You'll find exceptions of course, but it's as good as a score aggregator will get.