Joe Rogan Jesse Ventura LIVE THREAD

MIND CONTROL
youtube.com/watch?v=d2P1L_7uHrY

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/depression/comments/2innws/i_just_took_200_mg_of_fluoxetine/
youtube.com/watch?v=NTEIdUV0nE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MUH CHRIS KYLE

nigga was in vietnam no problem and got a seizure disorder from stress because of a fucking lawsuit decades later

RIFF RAFF HAIR
I
F
F

R
A
F
F

H
A
I
R

Why does he rock back and forth so much guys I'm on the spectrum and I do the same thing.

Why does Rogan has to yell and talk so loud all the time?

"helmets are for pussies. i want to be president some day"

I know it sounds unbelievable, but i think this guy used to be a Navy SEAL. Is it true?

I've been governor. A sex navy seal.

This guy is retarded and this is a waste of time.

SUPER THERMITE KETTLEBELLS

>god tells man not to kill
God literally told all the Israelis to massacre all the Canaanites ~5 chapters later. What a pretentious tool.

>Allegedly he walked on the moon

good dude

>Jesse "My political opinions are fucking superior because i was in the army" Ventura

HIDDEN POWER
SECRETS
COVER UPS
CORRUPTION

HOW DO WE COVER THIS UP

>that episode of Conspiracy where he just stood on the edge of Area 51 for a couple of minutes then walks away like he triumphed over the new world order

>"WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT YOURSELF IN THIRD PERSON"

HAHA JESSE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO SAY LOST HIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT JESUS CHRIST

>I'm not Jesse
>who are you
>That's classified

>rocking back and forth intensifies

Jesse "The Rocking Horse" Ventura

ish, hes an ex UDT, the predecessor to SEALS

saw him on Dave Rubin's show a few weeks ago and he was sucking Putin/Russia's cock BIG time after getting a show on RT

ventura is unbearable to listen to

Doesn't know shit about fluoride, but knows there is some fluoride in Prozac so fluoride= Prozac. Did I just follow that conversation correctly?

So if tap water is our "daily dose of prozac", why do people need prozac? And why is it that you don't have to take tap water on a regular schedule in order to make it work? And why don't people OD on tap water?

oxygen is also a major chemical component in prozac. Stop breathing. Right now. RIGHT FUCKING NOW NIGGER!

>ODing on prozac
Top kek

Have some plebbit

reddit.com/r/depression/comments/2innws/i_just_took_200_mg_of_fluoxetine/

I hate the way he tries to physically intimidate anyone who disagrees with him with 'Let me tell you something, when I was in 'Nam I knocked over a whole building by punching it and did some other shit blah blah therefore I'm right about every crazy thing I believe and say'

youtube.com/watch?v=NTEIdUV0nE8

So then you can pretty much take however much you want and it's all hunky dory? And, presumably, it will be the exact same thing as if periodically taken via tap water?

i been a gobernor

a naby seal

and i've seen things that'll blow your load

I imagine that's how he's been conditioned to behave after a lifetime of being a big guy.

>tap water contains Prozac

then why does he always wear that SEAL insignia on stuff like pins, hats and t-shirts?

hahahahahahahahaha i remember this