I can feel it....in my stomach

>I can feel it....in my stomach

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMR_nKvMc-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

20 years later and the world is still not ready for loli love.

She feels the need of having a big black cock in her

you people are freaks

racist

She meant she wanted to fuck him OP, so that means it's totally ok for you to have sex with children and it's totally natural and the normies are just brainwashed

You have a problem with interracial relationships?

>ywn tickle her tummy just fuck my butt up senpai

>like little white tad poles wriggling around. i want more

>he hasn't read the script
hes right about the cock part but black or whatever leon is classified as is up to you

I used to believe if a boy and girl kissed, and if the girl swallowed the saliva, she'd get pregnant.

That's what she probably meant.

What movie is this?

Léon: The Professional

Some of you are so damn blind. It's right in the file name.

Sorry, was on mobile.

IF ONLY I COULD TURN BACK TIME

>tfw no 13 year old natalie tummy

that she's in love.

her jew gene will not resist long to the time's attack

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
jean reno is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with jean barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on jeans throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

What scene is this? I don't remember and I watched that movie 30 times when I was 13 because I wanted to hold her hand and hug her for eternity

I think it's in the directors cut

Ah ok makes sense

delete

cringe

I came here this summer lulz xD: the post

cringe

(you)

One of my friends in 5th grade was really upset one day
I asked him what was wrong and he said he found out something really gross about girls and kissing that he didn't want to tell me
A small crowd gathered around him and begged him to tell us what was so gross about kissing
He said really heavily, "When a boy and girl kiss with their tongues, their hearts get swapped."
I was like WTF that can't happen but some of the kids around him acted all shocked and disgusted
We were all at an all boys school and the same kid once got caught a few years later in a group masturbation session in a bathroom

cringe

>you can't see the filename on mobile

Are you retarded son?

She felt his french cream inside of her

This is bullshit, right?
I mean it totally looks like it's written by you average Cred Forums pedo.

semen

or just your average pedo

>I can feel the baby you've just made with your sperms user

What did she mean by this?

or your average kino artist

same thing sometimes

Leon's thick seed

she was about to shit herself

but when you're about to shit yourself you feel it in your ass, not your stomach, dumbass

You can feel it in your stomach at first before it slams into the inside of your asshole

[ bjork song starts playing ]

>tfw 13 or 14 and Natalie Portman and Lacey Chabert were my first celebrity crushes and I felt bad every time I thought about them in a sexual manner and would try to think about Christina Applegate when I jerked off instead.

When I was in 4th grade we stumbled on to the concept of "bum jacking".

Anyone who showed affection for a member of the opposite sex was clearly a "Bum Jacker".

youtube.com/watch?v=OMR_nKvMc-Y

if you're about to shit yourself then it's nowhere near your stomach

Is that for real what happens in the movie or was it cut?

>tfwywn cummy on that loli tummy

Nonsense. A man who is in tune with his body can always tell when a nasty shit is coming on, from the stomach down.

you're sick

Reported

She was snoring again, and this time the shuddering of her nostrils were not fake. There would be no awakening this time, no perchance intervention. He peeled the bedclothes back, fingers trembling and threatening to send ripples of incriminating fear onto her bosom. Her fair fell softly to one side and hung lamely over the bedside. The sight of her bare navel tempered his courage, and he drove on. Unseaming her from just beside her belly button, he revealed her internal organs to air for the first time. The scent both aroused and nauseated, and the sight of the bodily fluids bubbling and coagulating in the air accentuated this. Still, he had a dream to fulfill. He squatted over this new orifice, pleased to be actualizing his desires. She was oblivious to both her mutilation and his naked scrotum hanging just a foot above her, still in the throes of endless sleep. Finally he began. Squelching at first, the feces came sliding down his small intestine. It reached his rectum after a minute's suspense, and he felt his arousal heighten. At last his child slid out. A perfect, 10 inch turd slid into the hole in her stomach and sat cosily between what looked to be two vital organs wrapped around each other. He patted it lovingly into place, as both bile and blood bathed his creation, and he saw some of the feces break off in the surrounding blood and be carried off into the unknown frontiers of her body. Soon he would be all over her. He swallowed the saliva that had built up in his mouth, and sutured the wound up. Sweeping the hair back under her pillow, he left her there in the night, unknowingly tampered.

The next morning at the breakfast table. "I can feel it....in my stomach, Leon," she said.

she was suffering from serious constipation.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

looks like a nignog and a hershlag

It would be great seeing her riding a big black dick to be honest.

Her nipples, I think

>I always had a knot there and now it's gone
did she go poopoo?

Oi! Noice nips!

Hershlag only fucks European men with large uncut penises

Of course it's not what happens you dumb fag

Yeah, really.
>tfw your fetish is a meme so it shows up everywhere

gas

It's lost knowledge.

I think we all know who's to blame for that.

*braaaaaap*

does the little girl and hitman fuq in this movie or should I stop my torrent downloading

yes

Stop lying, Hershlag

honest!