Is nobody here watching this?

Is nobody here watching this?

>24 C-plot: the show

yuck

Just watched the first episode - quite good, rest is on my DVR

The current real life political climate in the US is far more entertaining than anything Hwood can come up with.

I don't watch plebshit, fuck off.

I've been watching it. The first episode doesn't give it much justice actually, apart from the Iranian bit. The most recent episode had some real dictator type moves so I have high hopes

Not even Cred Forums, but jesus, stop with the fucking muslim shit. 2 out of 4 episodes have been about muh prejudice against muslims. It seems like it's a bigger deal than the fact that the entire government got wiped out.

It could be good if they remove that fbi chinks storyline. Just focus on Chief Kief.

>tfw he said damnit

I dropped the show as soon as it turned into "Muslims are da real victims" bullshit.

The part where he gassed the Muslims after hours of torture was a bit much.

Kumar is so retarded.
>is clearly the superior candidate for press secretary
>is brown, so might impact opinions about muslims positively
>hurrr you only want it because I look like a kebab, get out of my office!

why didnt keef send in devgru or delta to get the terrorists in algeria?

>it's a supervolcano erupts in yellowstone park episode

He will in the next episode.

Hasnt Jack Bauer suffered enough for his country?

Just when I thought I'm about to drop this show Kief makes my dick hard again.

best new show in tv

He went NUCLEAR in that last episode.

His face is totally destroyed by alcohol tho
Now his dad looks younger

He's nearly 50, but yeah, you can tell he's a hard drinker.
Prime 24 Kiefer was the GOAT husbando.

It's painfully obvious it was an inside job ('POTUS was too weak for our times!') and the "only CIA girl sees it" will be boring in the 2nd part of the season.

It's Jack...
>protects the most belligerent and backwards religious community
>chooses a member of that community as the government's voice to the press
>arrests a pragmatic and respected local leader
>replaces a patriot with a nigger to lead the counterattack
...episode.

>"CHLOE, GET ME THE PRESIDENT"

"Uh, sir?"

>tfw Chloe will never sit on your face and piss on you

Why even standing?

Go back to your containment board.

This is my containment board.

MEN...

>"CHLOE, GET ME THE PRESIDENT!"
>"But you are the president, Jack."
>"DAMNIT"
>tick tock tick tock

>I'm the President now

>it's a "someone mentions enhanced interrogation so just for a second you feel like it's 2002 and you're Jack again, but then you snap back to a reality where 24 is no more and you're starring in a shitty ABC show that's gonna get canceled after one season so you just act the scene out and go back to your trailer to attempt to drink yourself to death" episode

Why didn't Jack ever give her the dick?

this. its basically a law and order ripped from the headlines black lives matter plot. also it's a blueprint for obama declaring marshal law and remaining in power

WYATT

I am. It's really bad, but also really comfy, I watch it after dinner almost falling asleep.

>it's a Kirkman picks the Renegade option when dealing with enemies and Paragon option when dealing with friends episode

I don't watch tv or movies. I just talk shit on them.

Was so glad to hear the Bauer voice.

I'm already bored. Why did he choose to sign up for a shitty ABC show? Was he drunk?

Honestly, his post-24 choices baffle me. He's still a reasonably big name actor, at least concerning TV. You can obviously build a show around him. Why can't he get a quality show over at Netflix or something? Is his agent retarded?

Just go do 24 until your knees give out, fuck.

post her nice legs please

Was it autism?