So is it me or was she actually kinda shit at her job?

So is it me or was she actually kinda shit at her job?

Wtf was that shit where she attacked Rosario Dawson's character out of nowhere? She went from being the cool and collected detective to a psycho bitch in one episode.

She was TERRIBLE at her job, despite being all autistic into ENTERING the crime scene or something.

But her rack was fantastic so I give her a pass.

She was having a really bad week.

Both Jessica Jones and Luke Cage needs to lose the cop angle, I enjoy both shows but the cop shit just doesn't make any sense in either show. The antagonists of both shows would have been arrested within the first two episodes in the 'real world'.

In Jessica Jones they literally have 6+ people who all can confirm how Kilgrave looks/speaks/behaves and that he mind controlled them, yet the testimony of 6+ who all independently could verify his is existence is never brought up to clear Shlottman of the double murder.

people were really hyping this character but she was honestly pretty mediocre, i had no idea what her motivation was even to the very end.

she's a victim of shit tier writing. all the showrunners care about is music videos in the club and showcasing harlem. she should have lost her arm by episode 8 but instead they just keep padding the show with useless fluff

Who cares? she's got some big ass tiddies

>Arm getting shot
>Bleeding like crazy
>Luke's rough patch work with dirty blankets
>Definitely infected
>"If I would've have come any sooner you would've lost your arm :^)"
I fucking hate amount of cock teasing not happening these Netflix shows have.

arrested or shot, take your pick

she's a worthless whore, in the show and in the comics

>In Jessica Jones they literally have 6+ people who all can confirm how Kilgrave looks/speaks/behaves and that he mind controlled them, yet the testimony of 6+ who all independently could verify his is existence is never brought up to clear Shlottman of the double murder.

Which doesn't matter, because Kilgrave could just tell them he's not the man they're looking for and walk away. Jessica striving to have his existence publicly confirmed was more driven by her own need for vindication about what happened to her than anything else.

At first I thought that was supposed to be a superpower. Like she could recreate the past when she visited an area.

terribly written character and should be killed off

Of course it matters, in the 'real world' the testimony of all those people including Trish and Jessica Jones themselves (and the 6+ other totally random people) would have been used by Shlottman's lawyer and the police to verify the legitimacy of the claim, the idea that so many people with nothing in common could identify the same person independently would be impossible to ignore.

What Kilgrave would do in that scenario is irrelevant because it never happens.

she did a shit job protecting me from the jungle fever

you've never been in a courtroom or talked to an actual lawyer have you

what bugged the fuck out of me is she's walking around with it fine the next fucking day instead of it being in a sling strapped to those big ole titties

She'll be better when she gets a bionic arm

Did you actually watch the series or? They explain that in the next episode or two. literally.

She was okish. she was too emotionally invested and kept switching back and forth as the new clues showed up instead of staying neutral till the final picture. She became full shit at her job when she started threatening people

this. those BBTs had me hypnotized

>In Jessica Jones they literally have 6+ people who all can confirm how Kilgrave looks/speaks/behaves and that he mind controlled them, yet the testimony of 6+ who all independently could verify his is existence is never brought up to clear Shlottman of the double murder.
There was nothing to back that being really. jessica used her own time with him as a litmus test but as you so there were a lot of people who lied and it would not fly in court.