How do you feel about the editing on The Eric Andre Show?

How do you feel about the editing on The Eric Andre Show?

Is it wrong to lie about what is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thatsthejoke
youtube.com/watch?v=AhxH6Lgsklg
youtube.com/watch?v=TH5exDNdrOU
youtube.com/watch?v=qQmg6W3p26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are they lying about exactly?

I dl'd the entire series and 90% of the show is tryhard Tim and Eric shit. Saw people referencing "Bird Up!" for months and months, finally see these skits and its garbage unfunny plebbit trash.

This post is like if a dude browses for a week and uses every stereotypical Cred Forums buzzword criticism he sees

I love it

Well, they cut away from the guest during the interview to Eric Andre doing something and back to the guest reacting and the clip of Eric Andre clearly isn't from the interview.

The OP image is from the Dennis Rodman episode, they cut in a clip from the Flavor Flav interview.

Maybe that was the joke?

I think it's okay since it's pretty obvious, and is IMO just as funny despite knowing that it's edited.

It's not wrong, though.

haha so random xDDD

this, Tim and Eric and MDE are pure garbage

I am the octopus

time to deliver a pizza ball

The show is pure cancer. It's literally Cred Forums: the tv show. Eric Andre isn't funny and the only thing people can say about it is "it's just funny how uncomfortable he makes his guests!"

That's not comedy. I've never met someone who liked this show who wasn't a total and complete normie piece of shit.

sup mcnuggs

sup ramadan steve

its 10 minutes of mindless fun. take the stick out of your ass

I'm happy the mindless among us have something simple to enjoy.

you guys wanna get vertical with some cherokee chicks down the trail of beers

what does that even mean? I'm guessing some hilariously random reference

DUDE TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

lol @ the people who dont understand it and get mad

Hey, what's up?

GET OUTTA HERE KRAFT PUNK

Get out of here Flav, you got kicked in your face like a punk, homie.

>That image
Is that what teenagers think is deep and insightful?

You tell us.

its satire

yeah it was a v emotional moment on the show and i dont think you quite get it

really made me think

Cred Forums loves Animal Collective so yes

let me tell you as someone who lives in philly and knows these kinds of people, this is about some of the worst life advice you can give someone with the financial freedom to do that

Eric Andre relies so heavily on editing. It was embarrassing watching the uncut footage from his trip to the RNC.

last two episodes were dreadful

first two of the season by comparison were hilarious, though the only bit that stays with me is "erics on the street" everything else is again, far too over the top and cringe only translate into humor proper if there's a semblance of sublety there not in your face RANCCHHH RANCHH RANCHH

good thing I don't care about this as much as ATHF because I could soundly say this is the "apex" and it wont get any better.

Well yeah that's why he's known for his show and not his stand-up.
He says he stays in the editing room because he knows that's where the comedy is.

No, I suspect it is what is commonly referred to as a joke.

>Is it wrong to lie about what is happening?
Yes, I'm glad someone finally said it.
Did you know this WASN'T really Reese Witherspoon?

yeah yeah you know my pussy dangerous

it's not meant to be a documentary, it's a bizarre comedy

they should probably just get people to sign a weaver before going on so they dont get sued for making a rapper look gay or whatever drama

but that's wrong you retard. Eric Andre is Walmart Sam hyde

can't blame them though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thatsthejoke

>being a narc

Is it, though? I would rather see uncut interviews.

>Tim and Eric shit
How come i keep seeing people say this about so many different shows?

Then watch every other talk show. His shtick is to be pretty much the opposite of other talk shows. You missed the joke.

Because they invented absurdism.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhxH6Lgsklg

This isn't the only time it's happened. During the Lauren Conrad interview he reaches for the cup and it changes position which tells me they filmed the part after the cut at some other time.

It makes me question how much of all of the interviews is fake.

Go here, friend:

>faking Hannibal's kick to Flav's face

Fuck this show, that was the stinger for the season preview

see I find this bit funny, but his recent season is dreadful to me

I think this season should be the last. He's past the point where all of his guests are in on the joke, so he feels the need to just be even more absurd and retarded to make them uncomfortable, when the earlier seasons were more reserved and subtle.
Everything about the show has followed that same route to some degree. I legitimately think the first two seasons are really good and funny, but the shtick grows old and he has actually regressed as a comedian instead of progressing and keeping it new/fresh

>the joke is that they edited something in that the guest didn't experience

Yes.

Why had that possibility never occurred to you?

It's all cut up and "re-mixed" so you at home get the comedic effect. It probably wouldn't be funny at all to watch them actually filming the show.

I'd say maybe half to 60% of the guests are in on it. All the "musical guests" are, obviously. He said this season he started seeking out people who didn't know him.

I agree with . This season was the first one that was worse than the last. He probably should've gone out on Bird Up.

/thread

total narcoleptic

t. random Cred Forums post generator

It's kinda fucked up that they tell the guests to act weird and freaked out. I guess after season 1 everyone would know the schtick but still

THANK YOU PLEASE LEAVE

i wish he did more of those instead of random shock humor

I found this one funny as fuck desu

youtube.com/watch?v=TH5exDNdrOU

LOOK AT MA SUIT

good but not cbb good

bad advi-ice for HOO-mons

It's pretty stupid but it makes me laugh. The editing is obnoxious but it wouldn't be funny without it.

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

Pizza ball posting was expected.

that is literally the joke

it's time to talk about Scientology

>and they try to sell trees to you and you're like nah man i don't want that i just want to get home...

dude you are being so narcoleptic right now

very clean

Wow this thread really made me thnk!

wtf i hate Eric Andre now D:

He's a Nigger.

I get that the basis of the show is absurdity and nonsense, but I really wish they would be more transparent about whether or not the guest is actually the one they're credited as or not.

Did you know that the Hulk isn't even fucking real?

Weird alternate comedy = Tim and Eric to these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQmg6W3p26s

I don't like when he gets his rapper friends to come on to fuck around either.

trying too hard to be tim and eric but shittier, not worth anyones time.
>fuck street signs

Favorite quote from the series that's not from a ranch skit?
"I'm looking for a Sprite representative" is honestly one my new favorites.

I missed out on the Atlanta thread, but did anyone watch the newest one?

I usually don't like how the guests are more in on it now, but I liked the Jack Mcbrayer episode because he clearly understood what the show was like and seemed extremely afraid of what would happen.

Atlanta is so comedykino that even Cred Forums loves it.

Got any archive links?

>le jokes on you, I'm only pretending to be retarded xD xD

Jump off a fucking bridge. This show is not funny and trying to defend it makes you look stupid. Even for Cred Forums standards.

wow an absolutely production deriving most of the humor from the editing. Someone sound the claxxons.

Sup mello?

It's more likely it's just edited down in the interview itself
Most of the guests have to stay for like a whole hour, and they edit it down from there.
A lot of the reactions and gags are filmed real time, because they use hannibal to distract the guests while something is set up on the other side of the set.

HOW BOUT THOSE PRICES JACK?

what's up Bangkok Dangerous?

sup pimple pete?

eric said they stay for 90 mins unless they leave.

Agreed. The show is for nihilistic 20 years olds who watch Rick and Morty.

The joke is poking fun at people that think that is a sensible solution.

Shit this show is just live action Space Ghost. If you liked C2C you should like this show too.

>why would I know that

top kek

I have never wanted to fuck anyone more than mccurdy in the last episode

>mfw Cred Forums loved this pre-the RNC skit
top kekkarooni

Stop being a simple Simon.
Faggit.

>Shit this show is just live action Space Ghost
first season only
2, 3 and 4 dial the randomness up to 11