ITT: movies white people will never understand

ITT: movies white people will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We understand. Most of us just don't give a fuck about some fucking niggers.

that's because we'll never see it. oh and here's the real Birth of a Nation because fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY

Fun fact, the average IQ of whites is 15 points above blacks.
That's pretty sad, blacks are pretty dumb.

ITT: Movies black people will never understand

>implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
I thought Cred Forums types like you were supposed to know these so that they could make the argument that whites had it as bad as black.

Why do all nig movies feature a scene with wife beating?

>white "people" am i right XD:

/thread

Actually I'm white and I got it

Definitely one of the movies of the year desu

>when was the last time you heard an Irishman bitching how the world owes them a living?

Have you ever actually met an Irishman?

>Liking nigger shit
>white

It's a trend

Exactly. This is Cred Forums's imaginary world we are talking about.

This. As someone actually from Ireland, Im disgusted with our working class. A bunch of inbreeding drunks that get on every benefit and bring kids into a Mad Max-tier existence. I hope ISIS randomly targets us.

>liberal whites
>not worshiping niggers

They put one in the fucking white house.

And a white woman shit him out.

You're a stupid piece of shit.

This country recognises dirty knackers as an "ethnic" group so they can cry when people tell them to fuck off. Tell me one good thing about this shithole.

Ireland is beautiful. The women are beautiful. The beer is good. The people have weathered a lot of adversity (famines, poverty).

You sound like a whiny bitch who is bitter because he has no friends.

>The women are beautiful

Dubliners are fat and culchies are inbred

>Country is beautiful

It's a long stetch of green, at least the US has rainforests, places like tre grand canyon and the Great Salt Lake

I have friends but this place is a shithole

Same gap as between ashkenazi Jews and whites

you're just pale niggers, ultimately

The grass may look greener, but it is really, Patrick? Is it?

>tfw you're trying to please your Gods and some jungle monkey ruins everything

Well he is Irish. Give him a break.

>black people trying to make white people wish they were the ones getting lynched instead
WE

>rainforests
>US
what exactly are you talking about

There is the hoh rain forest on the Olympic peninsula in Washington state

Aren't some parts of Washington State known for having rainforests? Only reason I'd visit that nu-male hub.

oh so temperate rainforests. no one care about those desu

>Be Australian

>Perfectly understand the complaints of our oppressed black natives

>Ignore and mock them anyway

Feels guilt free man.

Abos are a living fossil anyway.

>guilt free

NATIONAL

SORRY

DAY

I saw it.
It's racist as fuck.

to be fair its hard to take abos seriously, they look like an entirely different species, normal blacks still look human just with black skin

rainforests aren't necessarily tropical senpai.

>tfw mexican so I get a free pass and can hate dindus without problems.
Pure perfection, just came back from Blood Father of Mel Gibson. A must see, Mel is back baby.

>nat turner isn't played by a manlet
that's the real problem

>here's another movie to incite black violence, induce white guilt and slander America to the world.

Gotta say I am starting to believe the hollyjew thing from Cred Forums.

Even implying you're a nigger, how could you possibly understand it more than me you fucking mongoloid.

It's concept you and I can't really comprehend, even with a large knowledge of the context. Because muh ancestors were slave doesnt mean you can grab shit about slavery you fucking ape.
shit honest, i'm yuropean and don't really give a fuck. xd

>slander America

its not Slander m8

Blacks and Indians are LARPing, they pretend slavery and colonization affected their lives in the year 2016, why can't I pretend I'm a victim of feudalism and ask for reparations? why can non whites get away with acting like retards so easily?

Manderlay

>Steals the title of our generations Citizen Kane
>Completely changes the story and makes black folks the winners/protagonists
>Movie of the year

>tfw you make friends with the white people BEFORE they start shooting

Well, the Irish are known as the niggers of Europe for a reason.

because they are not acting.

Is that the best response your pathetic mind could come up with?

Is that the best response your pathetic mind could come up with?

RHODESIA
H
O
D
E
S
I
A

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Found the liberal faggot.

Nigger, you should be angry at this movie for making a mundane story out of an interesting character.

Read Thomas Gray's Confessions of Nat Turner. The guy didn't revolt because some negress got raped, he revolted because angels came to in his dreams and told him God wanted him to go to war. He was a religious fanatic and even in jail pending his execution he never wavered in those beliefs.

>That “great purpose” began to reveal itself, Turner says, in whisperings from “the spirit” as he worked at his plow. Gray interjects, “What do you mean by the Spirit?” Turner replies, “The Spirit that spoke to the prophets in former days.” Other portents followed: a vision of warring “white spirits and black spirits,” then lights written softly across the sky, then drops of blood appearing like dew on the corn in the fields. After receiving a sign in the form of a solar eclipse, Turner assembled a group of trusted disciples and embarked on his fateful tour of the county.

>Gray—surely amazed and afraid—asks another question: “Do you not find yourself mistaken now?” Turner answers, “Was not Christ crucified?”

The guy was nutso, but that could have been an interesting story. Instead you get this generic shit about a morally righteous man pushed too far.

What expression is this meant to convey?

First off, Jews are white.
Second, Ashkenazim don't have this gap, as in shown in many Israeli studies. The 14 point maymay is just that, propped by a single useless (((source))) that was never repeated.

>supporting the movie of a rapist

most race realists dont disagree with this? seeing this stupid pic everywhere lately