HEY JOE DID YOU KNOW Cred Forums IS CLOSING

>HEY JOE DID YOU KNOW Cred Forums IS CLOSING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lions and tigers and bears don't belong in cities, dude

bring in the water filters and mushroom juice, we gotta shill when the shilling's good
(Note this is not medicine and therefore does not have to be regulated :^))

podcaster is the new jew

The thing I find most amusing about this row over Cred Forums being in financial troubles is how gullible the newfags are having never seen what Cred Forums was like before the 2010s.

Cred Forums used to go down frequently. Between raids from other websites, DDoS attacks, problems with the server, etc..., but despite all these hiccups the site kept trucking on because it's really a simply matter to keep the site operation. But now you have all these migrants who never saw Cred Forums without a captcha who freak out at the first waves rocking the boat, rushing to buy the life preservers that Hiro has so magnanimously provided.

>tfw genuinely miss the boxxy civil war and the Kimmo onslaught

redban is like a caricature of a normie who went to Cred Forums once and was like "haha" now he wears nyan cat shirts

also why he has a career outside of waxing rogans dick is beyond me, he isnt funny and quite frankly he's as obnoxious as a child during a conversation between adults

new Randall Carlson podcast when

>all those anons who gave Hiro credit card information
really gets my neurons synapsing

Rogans story about how he got into martial arts is without a doubt the gayest story Ive ever heard a 52 year old tell.

>tfw banned and the ddos attack back in the day

Truly a great feeling. You couldn't even browse back then just a wall saying you're banned.

>it's a Redban gets a bunch of pasta and ironic maskfag text threats courtesy of Cred Forums episode

>That one argument he had with Burr
I can't remember the details, but fuck did it really make me dislike the guy. He just wouldn't listen.

Bans used to mean something. Now it's just janitors getting triggered and meter-maid mods handing out 24 hours.

How is that anyone who talks about Cred Forums publicly has no fucking clue what's going on or how it even works?

KETTLE

because people who understand the true nature of Cred Forums never leave the house

normies see nyan cat, anime and memes but this place really is a torrent of impotent hate, people who are more like effigies than human and kids who post entire sentences that are full of memes and make no sense

it's frightening almost

because Cred Forums is for loser shut-ins who never go outside or in public

He also had a meltdown about a year or two ago, arguing with Young Jamie. And he's done the same with Drunken Tussell. He's just really insecure, and gets upset too easily over stupid shit.

burr went after jamie?

I don't watch rogaine unless stanhope or diaz is on but Burr is the type of guy the second you forsake logic he'll go after you like fucking chum in the water

>comparing the troubles of when the site had a thousand people a month to now when we get a million people a mouth

yes nothing to worry about based nip conman hiro will save us

no man. Redban went after Jamie. I should have been more clear. I don't remember the episode, but Redban was visibly trembling and his voice was shaky because he was so upset over something really trivial.

"Bro you can swim from Egypt to Italy it isn't that far" - Joe Rogan 2016

>tfw you didn't even know Cred Forums was shutting down until your father mentioned it when he was reading over your shoulder

>It's a Rogan changes his political opinions depending on who his guest is episode

he wouldn't do that

this is a newsradio alum we're talking about here, remember

24's? Every time I get banned its for 3 days. And I got a warning once, that was cute.

lofl. he didn't really say that, did he?

>once

spotted the newfag

>tfw your dad introduced you to Cred Forums

remember anontalk spam from that retarded kid back in 2008?

and cracky-chan?

Really Duncan? I must've missed that one, what was the episode number? Duncan's pretty cool though, I doubt there's anything he could say that could set any sane person off.

It was actually on the Ice House Chronicles that they had their little spat, years ago. I don't even think the videos are online anymore.

Gayer than anytime the word "stud" has come out of his mouth in his life?

CTR fits in well here. They're locked in the vault on this shithole, wasting their time.

>Cred Forums, WHAT IS THAT? SOME SORT OF... CANCELLED TV SHOW?

This. Why the fuck would you do this?

it was about a mobile app that used bill burr's podcast without his permission. the app received advertising revenue and didn't pay bill burr anything. redban argued that the app didn't owe him anything because the podcast was freely available online and the app made money off ads not off playing the content. it's really funny because redban could not fucking make his argument, he just kept circling back and pounding his "you don't understand technology" approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM

Fuck that's the one, I'm not even gonna watch it because it was so infuriating. He just WOULDN'T FUCKING LISTEN.

Wasn't he fired from 2ch for selling private data.

wtf I like millionaire playboy Dan Bzreafkakkakkk now.

>he just wouldn't listen

this is how we atheists feel when talking to theists and trumpfags