Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

oh boy here we go again

Of coarsche

Who's that guy?

A Large Individual

How long would you survive in the skarch?

I thought it had sexual undertones.

Can me and some friends ride in his plane?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

hothead.jpg

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

Dr.Pavel Iam TOMMY CARCETTI

I'm afraid friends are not allowed on this flight

Baneposting is fucking old. Stop beating a dead meme.

It reeks of reddit

Utter garbage that makes no sense as either a standalone scene and especially not within the context of the movie

leave us

Dubs?

Aye.

MIND

BLOWN

Reddit never got this, hothead

That's the point

at least 2 days

The fools are still awake I see

Calm down memester, now is not the time for fear.
That comes later.

post dank CIAs plox

spicy