Tfw to intelligent to take Jeopardy seriously

>tfw to intelligent to take Jeopardy seriously

i wanted amanda to win. nerdcore slut has disgusting, small titties

ha

how well do you guys think you'd do on Jeopardy? I know it's different being up on stage on sitting on your couch, but if I think I'm better than a lot of contestants in certain categories.

History & Geography I almost always sweep. My worst categories are like old pop music & broadway stuff.

I'd win I think

Nerdcore is a qt
It depends on the competition. The recent nu-male looking guy who had a streak of 12 was up against nothing but losers the entire time.

I would come solidly in last place in every episode I've ever seen and I got nearly a perfect store on my SATs. I hate trivia.

i do well when i sit at home, but i always crack under pressure in any kind of situation. hard.

me and some friends go to movie and general pub quizzes, and i get mental blocks all the time. on television i would literally just freeze completely.

she's a looser desu :^)

poorly. i answer about 15% of questions

anyone genuinely feel too smart for anything?

I don't even think living deserves my time. Too mechanically repetitive.

>>tfw to intelligent to take Jeopardy seriously

*too intelligent

30+ years of watching jeopardy has won me a multitude of bar tabs at trivia nights. Thank you, Alex.

Yeah, Seth was a good player, but he was up against some real fucking slouches. I couldn't believe the lady that finally beat him beat him.

>tfw no gf to tease for not knowing what the Delian League was

What is that hairstyle called?

feel u bro, u just need to try new hobbies and shit

>tfw to smart to feel to smart

I would do well if it were just shit like History, Geography, and Sports.

You're both incredibly stupid

thanks for the nice reply

How do you do on the language word games? Like the anagrams and stuff?

Even the ones I get right I feel like I'm always a step behind the competitors.

>every night there's a guaranteed category for literature, theater, music, even Broadway
>never once seen a category on film other than pop culture questions
Why is film destined to be disrespected as a major artform?

The only categories I do consistently well in are the pop-culture related ones, non-ancient history, and for some reason Final Jeopardy questions none of the contestants get. If they all bomb odds are I got it

I suck at it. I can't into word games.

I em makin cure for cancer cause am smart

>tfw to smart for sex with my wife
Let the bulls breed her.

>how well do you guys think you'd do on Jeopardy?
>It's a they only ask things I don't know about when I'm a contestant but they ask all the easy shit when I'm not episode
I hate that episode

Did you take the online test? I actually got an audition and am waiting to see if I'll be on.

>tfw on that weird part of 4 chan again lol!

>I hate trivia
know why they call it trivia? because its trivial. not knowing useless random shit isnt a sign of anything, but knowing useless random shit is a sign of autism. congrats, youre not autistic

>watching Jeopardy like I do every day
>mom walks by
>starts blurting out wrong answers for every question
>she finally gets one right
>cackles and says "bet you didn't know that, huh user?"
>mfw

Most Jeopardy questions are barely scratch the the surface of the categories they're about. It's almost entirely just basic stuff that any reasonably knowledgeable person should already know, as well as fairly simple word games that test vocabulary & problem solving

If you don't do well at jeopardy you probably don't read much and you probably don't have a good memory.

i dont know

how many questions does alex usually ask about popular memes?

>tfw Matt Jackson fanboy

>yfw you get final jeopardy correct but none of the contestants do

I would ace the Pepe and celebrity feets categories.

are you finished yet?