What is this hair style called?

What is this hair style called?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlFOTybyj40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck me tony

Cuban-Afro

The "fuck a random spic in the bathroom like a whore" special.

The Dickhead

it's a perm

Just fuck my brains out in a bathroom stall

The incestfro.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlFOTybyj40

The bouffant.

Was just about to make a thread about scarface

Why was Tony so overprotective of his sister?

Why did he want his best friend to stay away from her?

Did he actually list after her himself?

Lust*

Sosa was a degenerate like him.
Tony wanted her to settle with a nice man, not some scumbag selling drugs or banging random dudes in bathrooms.

Sosa was someone else, whoever his friend was.
I forgot.

>that video

she needs a nice thick hairy muff to compliment this hairstyle.

alas methinks she has shaven her haven in this.

Sosa was the boss he met at the island, the friend had a very generic spanish name like Julio or something

pubic hair

Like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked!

I wanna say manuel or miguel

Manny

the bob ross

the Bolivian Baron House Entrance

See, Scarface. This is another one of those movies women will never understand.

This is just how men are. We build up pictures in our heads of prospective partners. Women see partners as projects needing to be "fixed". They're natural realists with an optimistic attitude towards change. Men are naturally kind of delusional. We see all the good things in a partner. We see them not as an excuse to fix someone, but to fix ourselves. The problem is, relationships aren't a very good way to fix a person.

I find it utterly, utterly bizarre that when women read this film, they take home the message that men are somehow bad or immoral for seeing their waifus as virtuous and lovely. But I think it runs back to the "he's a fixer upper" attitude. Women feel the need to correct us and our behaviours. Well I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologise for the way my gender is. It's the same phenomenon that explains why generally it's men left in the friendzone as opposed to women. It's kind of weird that women get so mad at this film for explaining a phenomena that only hurts men. Really, what did Summer lose out of this film? She had a fling and moved on. Tom had an existential crisis and got depression.

The Limit

LIMEETTTTTTTTTTTT

that is the Frasier as worn by a woman

>tfw Manny

why, Tony?

he had your back the whole time

He also had his sisters back the whole time.
If you know what I mean