What's a film about the North and the South having a do over?

What's a film about the North and the South having a do over?

>do over
went pretty well the first time to be honest

Any other questions, asshole?

>this is what cucks who defend the war of northern aggression and abraham lincoln's unconstitional war crimes and neglect of habeus corpus actually believe

trigger warning

>neglect of habeus corpus
Posse comitatus doesn't neglect it, it just supersedes it.

fucking war criminal who killed civilians.

if any modern general acted like that they'd be arrested for war crimes and given a life sentence.

So was getting your ass handed to you in the Gettysburg thread a week ago not enough for you? If you want to get someone to step on your nuts, user, there have to be better ways to do it.

fuck you. i actually care about the constitution, unlike that bow-legged dishonest hypocritical jackal.

Deep down in your heart you know I'm right and that your side acted ABOMINABLY.

northcucks can never accept that they acted like villains in stopping a legal rebellion (and love to forget that the entire US was a rebellion)

Think I spotted the person desperate for validation in their life.

Think I spotted someone who supports war crimes and atrocities and a fascist authoritarian.

>it just supersedes it.
oh wow, top difference you fucking idiot
>executive orders dont neglect the will of congress, they just supersedes it
go fuck yourself, theres a reason nobody likes king nigger

Are there any poorer losers then the South?

They carry around that loser flag like its worthy of pride or something. Whats there to be proud about losing?

Fuck off you inbred fundie.

You lost fair and square, don't even know how you guys thought your third world tier states would ever have a chance against the more developed North but that's the South for you.

If it was such a righteous, moral, and true thing to do, this rebellion, then why did secessionists stuff the ballot in Georgia? The measure to secede from the Union was called for with little notice, passed by less than 1%, and there were more votes to secede than there were voters in the counties.

Secessionists were a ruling class that didn't know how to manage their power. They lost. Wax poetic all you want, get high on Pollards shit, which I doubt you've read, even though its painfully obvious its the dominant schema in your intellectual life, such as it is, but the fact remains that there was no war between the States. There was a civil war, one instigated by a small shitty minority and ultimately lost because for all of Lee's brilliance the CSA was weaker than the Union.

The hilarious thing to me in this, your most current rant, for as much as you shit on Lincoln he was your best way out. His whole raison d'ĂȘtre was the preservation of the Union. Had your cum-guzzling catamite actor hero not assassinated him, reconstruction would have gone much smoother. There would have been no massive food shortages and funds would have been disbursed to rebuild the South sooner and more fully.

But you stupid twats killed him, and when he died the Republicans said fuck it and turned to the northern entrepreneurs and industrialists and made a buck off of your misery.

All that befell the South was due to the short-sightedness, corruption, and intellectual deficit of the South. You shat your bed and picked a fight and, surprise surprise, you got sepsis when your beaten, broken face was covered by your own shit.

Learn your history, faggot, and stop getting high with the other limp dick revisionists up on Stone Mountain. You make the rest of us that live down here look retarded.

>fair

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>tfw shitheads don't understand the importance of semantics in the legal universe
Words don't mean whatever you think they mean, there's an objective definition of them.

Shut up, asshole.

Why don't you come back here and shut up.

all racist neckbeards

SO?

No worries good boy, I would love for the south to try again.

We would kill you all this time, fuck Geneva convention.

Scintillating retort, Cleetus. Doubtless that sort of repartee lubes your sister up plenty, but all it's done for me is reinforce my experience of southern heritage faggots: you're all ignorant.

>you're all ignorant.
Just remember how often the south votes for Lincoln's party.

>they are people living in the south RIGHT NOW

lmaoooo what a shit hole

>southern states secede to defend slavery after the election of a candidate who has said explicitly that he will not try to abolish slavery where it already exists
>coincidentally, this is the first time in American history that the South has not been able to outvote the entire rest of the country on their own
>steal federal property and refuse to return it
>refuse to even consider paying their share of the national debt
>attack a US military base off "their" coastline
>WHY ARE THE EVIL NORTHERNERS ATTACKING US WE DINDU NUFFIN

Yes, I'm sure the south would win. A bunch of numale SJW males against muscular rednecks who work with their hands for a living and exercise and play football and shoot guns on a regular basis.

What weapons would you use, shitheads, Twitter hashtags?

What is "Southern Strategy" for 200, Alex?

>A bunch of numale SJW males against muscular rednecks

You mean a bunch of obese rednecks. You can't win a war if you can't jog a block without having a heart attack. Not to mention that 30% of "your" population would be up in arms against you.

Shut up, fag.

>there
Ftfy but otherwise you're right

Is this a joke? Or do you not know about the realignment in the 60s and 70s?

you thought that last time bud. We have more dindu's in chicago then large portions of your states even have people and now half of them are mexicans.

none of the other people down there will fight for you. You're all going to die.

yes but you have to calculate them as 3/5ths of 30% and their poor shots since they hold their guns horizontally and their phones vertically

>the side who fought to preserve slavery and dragged all their countrymen into self-destruction over it are anti war crimes, atrocities and fascism
You guys really don't have the moral high ground here. Not that it makes Sherman's March ok but you don't have the right to make these kind of complaints to begin with. You knew what you were getting into

It stopped being Lincolns party shortly after his assassination. That first generation of Republican politicians, of which Lincoln was a part, does not in any way resemble the current Republican party or even the part after the end of the civil war.

Though you are right. The contemporary Republican party did some excellent rebranding and flipped the south from blue to red. Not that most people understand the Southern Strategy or get how they were manipulated by it.

"The South" wouldn't fight for succession, dumbass. It'd just be a few scattered, backwoods inbreds. Admittedly, most of them would be well armed and many of them would be in good shape but they wouldn't have the support of the citizenry writ large and absent logistical support they'd be reduced to shitty bandits, terrorists if they're particularly ambitious.

Your fantasy is just that: a fantasy.

than*

The civilians who died didn't, dude. It's one thing to kill enemy combatants, it's another to burn down cities.

1860's Republicans are not the same as 2010's Republicans. If Lincoln had known what you mongrels ended up doing to his platform, he'd probably have shot himself.

>you will never live in a universe where The South successfully seceded and went on to pursue The Golden Circle and incorporate central America and turning them into giant plantations where white men sit atop the social Hierarchy with legions of Mestizo slaves, while the North ultimately annexes Canada creating two giant Super-states in North America

lincoln wanted to ship the niggers back but you ruined it

I love Phil Hartman, this any good?

>it's another to burn down cities
Military, industrial, and economic infrastructure is a legitimate target in war. Furthermore those cities that surrendered didn't get sacked. Look at Savannah, it was occupied but untouched. Why? The mayor was smart enough to figure out a handful of barefoot, threadbare rebels couldn't hold out against a real army so he surrendered.

You start a fight and you keep fighting when the other guy offers to let you stand down and you lose all right to claim victimhood.

The south could had been a paradise.

But of course the North and their blacked cuck superior thought it would be best if everyone was cucked by former slaves.

Well done North.

If the South successfully seceded, it wouldn't have lasted long. The Boll Weevil and the impact of Egyptian and Indian cotton would have completely gutted the economies of Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, and to a lesser extent Tennessee and northern Florida. States like Texas and Virginia would not have been interested in subsidizing the other states, they simply would have seceded themselves (thanks to the precedent set by the Confederacy's very existence and its extremely weak central government).

Even in the best case scenario for the Confederacy, you're looking at a massive banana republic where nearly half the population is enslaved and would love nothing more than to murder the other half.

Also

>annexing Cuba
>annexing Puerto Rico
>annexing Mexico

The entire United States barely had the capacity to do these things. a surviving confederacy would have had no chance.

>"The South" wouldn't fight for succession, dumbass. It'd just be a few scattered, backwoods inbreds. Admittedly, most of them would be well armed and many of them would be in good shape but they wouldn't have the support of the citizenry writ large and absent logistical support they'd be reduced to shitty bandits, terrorists if they're particularly ambitious.

That's not the scenario in which a new civil war would happen. What would happen is the local and state police would start a skirmish with federal authorities. This would cause a domino effect of the heavily armed local and state police all over the south forming a military.

We always hear the news of modern police deparments becoming militarized- they would clash with the national guard.

Look at what other states, countries, and big corporations are doing to north carolina. north carolina is becoming incredibly isolated and defiant. So then imagine that same type of isolation happening after some violent skirmish in 10 years or so. let's say the local militarized police actually clashes with the national guard if the supreme court deems their bathroom law unconstitutional and the guard is sent in to enforce it somehow. imagine something going wrong and a few deaths actually occur.

>south
>a paradise
I actually chuckled at this.

Well, this is just silly.

>national guard sent in to enforce a bathroom law
>police fighting the national guard over a bathroom law

The police obey the law. If police in the Deep South didn't fight the federal government over desegregation, which was a much bigger deal and a bigger "threat" to them, what makes you think they'd consider over something as stupid as letting crossdressers use the women's bathroom?

Is that the new code word for being history's cuck? `

*they'd consider it

>you will never attend Scarlett O'Hara's big fourth of july barbecue

Why live?

>kuntzman

Of course the actual victims didn't deserve it, but it's inherently hypocritical to complain about being the victim of a war you started in defense of a system that makes victims out of other people.

You are either for the inhuman treatment of people for ulterior gain (financial/war tactics) or you aren't. Maybe I'm just being a faggot moralist but defending slavery and committing war crimes are roughly the same in my eyes. Neither is right but the neo-Confederates certainly can't act like they are innocents while supporting slavery

I would like to see this just for the inevitable peoples revolution during the Communist heydey, and having the Cold War spread right to Americas back door. Or would America N. and America S. make up to crush the commies together?

I'd rather see an alternative history on this than that Man in the High Castle crap

>He chuckled in the bathroom of his walmart shartmart.

>I'd rather see an alternative history on this than that Man in the High Castle crap

It's almost as still as Man in the High Castle, though. This type of territorial expansion was beyond the capabilities of the entire US. There is no reason to think that the South, which would be incredibly decentralized and hopelessly dependent on a cash crop that was about to get dicked by mother nature, could pull it off.

So this is a fantasy you've spent some time with, then. Good for you, I've got some bullshit fantasies I kick around in my head too. Granted, they're about how I'm the omnipotent king of the multiverse, but I'm a bit more ambitious than you.

Also, my fantasies are more grounded.

Police forces don't know shit about war. Sure, there are more than a few cops in them that know how to fight but there is a world of difference between that an actual, no shit, combined arms warfare. In addition, it's a handful of Southern States that even approach self-sufficiency. The South as a whole gets way more in Federal tax dollars than it gives up. There would be zero way for the South to sustain a conflict. None.

You need to understand this, Cleetus. Much like the previous war, the South would lose due to economics and logistics. No amount of Suthuhn Prahd will create industry or bolster the economy ex nihilo.

You're mad and you spend time in an echo chamber: I'm sorry. There are more productive ways to spend your time, however, than nurturing this completely bullshit fantasy.

No amount of shitposting or wishing really hard whilst wearing pillowcases on your head with your friends will change this.

Read some shit, learn some shit, get out of your county and experience some shit.

Do all that and maybe you won't be such a shit.

Its been a long time since I've seen it, but I remember a few keks. Its got a huge cast with a ton of cameos, so its not a "phil hartman" movie. Its a comedy of errors/political farce.

Never been to Walmart but did I upset you for laughing at the south for being a shithole?

*almost as silly

>He chuckled in the bathroom of his walmart shartmart.
That's literally the south, you fucking turd.

Pollard was a cunt.
Gone With the Wind was a farce.
All those thirsty faggots need to go read Nash.

Plus you've got the west to consider, and the fact that Texas, Virginia, and Florida are far too divided to take part in some imaginary South Rises Again scenario.

I don't live in America you dumbshit. But I'm glad they have wifi in your yankee shartmarts.

I like political comedies, and even if Phil Hartman only has a small role I'll watch anything with him in it. Thanks senpai

>implying texas wouldn't be better off on its own

If you like political comedies, can I suggest Wag the Dog and Primary Colors? They're both fairly on the nose for what's going on right now, so it'll be painful laughter if you're an American, but they're excellent.

You should probably check out this forgotten gem then.

Ah so you're from some other shithole.
Gotcha

>white people rapping
>"comedy" rapping
>90s mainstream representations of rap music or culture
I don't even like hip-hop but this made me cringe so fucking hard.

the outcome of the war wasn't the problem. The problem is that the blacks weren't sent back to Africa. Now we have huge ghettos, third world crime stats, shitty social tension, shitty culture, etc. etc.

You've always had shitty culture though.

Well, had you not killed Lincoln they may have been sent back. Or if you hadn't fought the 13th and 14th amendments so hard blacks wouldn't have circled the wagons so hard. Or if you hadn't made lynchings and extra-judicial violence a public picnic affair perhaps they would have integrated with your culture more. Or if you hadn't defunded their schools maybe they'd be more upwardly mobile and less dependent on thu gubbmint.

If you are in a hell, Cleetus, it is of your own making. Stop sniveling. Stop pretending you're some poor, set upon, tragic hero and deal with the fact that much of what you bitch about you either support or perpetuate.

maybe, but adding rap, twerking, etc. didn't do US culture any favors. Oh but le Blues and Rock 'n Roll! That maybe outweighs 2% of the damage done.

The US should just be nuked.

It's actually pretty based, and just a little bit red pilled.

lel I'm not a Southerner. Interesting though, you may be right on all that.

eli whitney is bastard for inventing the cotton gin

That's exactly my point. Texas is far better off either as part of the US or as its own country than it would have ever been as part of an independent south. There's little real reason for them to waste money essentially subsidizing the rest of the South.

What trash country you from dickless?

The Virginia State Senator who called in sick on the day the state legislature voted on Thomas Jefferson's proposed Gradual Manumission Law, causing it to fail by one vote, is the real bastard.

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

>Thomas Jefferson's proposed Gradual Manumission Law
That's an interesting one. Another is the MA Senator that proposed that the US buy all the slaves, free them, and then abolish slavery.

He had zero, and I mean zero, support for that plan but it would have completely changed the landscape if it had been implemented.