So Moviecuck knew what Faraci was up to but didn't say anything

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fhCpP5dn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's get this faggot fired too

What happened?

>eating his own less than a week after allegations come out
No wonder Bob Chipman is so fucking fat

He's living exclusively off patreon bux iirc.

I have literally never gotten laid without grabbing a girl's thigh or sticking a finger or two up her vagoo

Is that rape now

Cause at my college parties if you didn't grope a girl you would never get any

>Is that rape now

Yes.

Then how do people get laid

Very, very cautiously.

by raping other people, exclusively

asking girls to sign an intimacy contract

typically you kiss them first if you aren't an absolute autist. Also, trump said women LET him grab their pussy. Key word LET. Manufactured outrage.

This.

VR and boipucci

Everything about moviebob just screams he has a rapeslave in his basement

>I do not remember this. I can only believe you
What sort of response is that?

>he said it, guys! it's obviously true :)
Literal children post on this website.

Underrated.

>I've been forced to think

REALLY
MAKE
ME
THINK

Why is it a crime to hook up with drunk chicks if they're literally asking for it? I don't buy the
>they can't consent
argument unless they're basically unconscious. Surely if they make the first move everything should be kosher, right?

The outrage is over what he said though

Sounded like an unsubstantiated rumor at the time. I mean, somebody just told him what they heard through the grapevine, and now this nobody feels complicit in a sort of well know media reporter's sexual assault? This is how SJWs think.

>he said it, guys! it's obviously true :)
But nobody ever said otherwise. Why wouldn't you believe it?

It's hilarious to me that there are retards here getting invested in this SJW bullshit.

He's a rapist.

Seriously, can some psychologist in the room explain to me WHY he would write this. It makes no sense, he doesn't remember it and her tweet got like 100 likes or retweets or refarts or whatever. He is literally destroying his career in a dozen words, I can't believe that he doesn't know what a DM is. Just ignore it.

Leftards don't loyalty when their own neck might be on the line, news at 11.

Also, for all intents and purposes, Dickhead Faraci did everything "right" according to his compatriots, in terms of atoning for his rapefingers. Notice how there is still no actual forgiveness, never will be, and how he's solidly and completely "out"?

You might think that will never be you, Leftwats, but you'd be wrong in that assumption. Also your lack of any real loyalty or unit cohesion among your narcissist numbers pretty much guarantees you'll always eat your own, self destruct, and never win and major victories.

What the fuck is this

Because he is a true SJW. He would rather throw himself to the wolves than consider for a moment that a women may not be telling the truth about sexual assault. It's admirable in a way.

How can they know for sure that the guy wasn't raped too if he was drunk?

So, if a woman gets caught drunk driving is it the car's fault? Fuck that shit, woman and their lack of responsibility is fucking ridiculous.

>Also your lack of any real loyalty or unit cohesion among your narcissist numbers pretty much guarantees you'll always eat your own, self destruct, and never win and major victories

Liberals won the culture war pal.

Also, why would anyone stand up someone who won't even stand up for themselves?

>Liberals won the culture war pal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He said he can't control himself around women, but he gets away with it because he's rich and famous.

By being so handsome that the girls "rape" YOU. Really it's true. Men are now being pressured and shit into being extremely reserved and paranoid while women can do anything anytime anywhere. GIRL POWER

liberals are in charge of the media and most popular figures in popular culture are outspokenly liberal

Is right. No amount of "HAHAHAS" will change that. Not even a lefty but you can't deny that the people who are left leaning in Hollywood greatly outweigh the right, and if they get out of line they are blacklisted for years

#
I mean, yeah. See #
Also, conservative reactionaries are too slow actingh to effectively counter the liberals chipping away at their ideologies. I'd recommend reading pic related if you want to know more. I'm not even a leftist.

>Also, trump said women LET him grab their pussy. Key word LET.

That's because Trump is the kind of guy who takes a woman being too shocked to respond when she's groped out of the blue as being consent. They didn't "let" him do things, they were in deer-in-headlights mode.

Let me try to explain this, because you're obviously simple. When you're flirting with someone and interested in fucking them, you're giving and responding to signals. If you get to the point that you're rubbing a girl's thigh and she's not recoiling, she's interested in fucking you. On the other hand, if you just walk up to a girl and grope her, or if you somehow misread the signals and she gets offended or frightened, but you keep doing it, you're committing a crime. It's not complicated.

Because he is a living brainwashed to self-hate doormat with no self respect.

He's like that weak ass kid who only knows how to deal with bullies by groveling to them inbetween beatings, hoping they end sparing them their wrath.

This is just another case of SJWs moving in for the kill. They detected blood, now is the time to strike to get maximum virtue signalling credits among their peers. They will happily eat their own.

Faraci has been fired from BIrth Movies Feath and Earwolf but still works at IDW Publishing, which hasn't announced any plans to cancel his comic.

Here are their contacts: pastebin.com/fhCpP5dn

Why would we want to do the bidding of SJWs?

No they were dripping with excitement at the thought of riding don's dong.

Who are these fucking people and why do any of you idiots care?

>I don't like someone
>nothing they say is true unless it makes them look bad
Literal children post on this website.

>I will take your word I sexually assaulted you, even though I have no memory of this on a giant social network

Hope he likes having no career

maybe they all die in rogue one