Epic Meal Time

>7 million subscribers
>under 200K views per video

what the fuck happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw
newmediarockstars.com/2013/08/former-members-of-epic-meal-time-cite-poor-treatment-and-broken-promises-as-reasons-for-leaving/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ec8-KLsaFyc
youtube.com/watch?v=ioZU_T1OIoI
youtube.com/user/TheJoshElkin
youtube.com/watch?v=3F1_04GLrPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So
youtube.com/watch?v=0nexU4APLY0
wired.co.uk/article/youtube-community
youtube.com/watch?v=0a33WTZK2zI
youtube.com/watch?v=FonIBCV5d-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The formula got stale.

A lot of the original members left not to mention the whole BACON ON EVERYTHING meme got stale really fucking fast

JUST

>Epic Meal
>throw random shit together and call it epic
i just need to look at this pic to know those are all nu-male fags who grew a beard to appear more masculine than they really are

Muscles glasses left

I dropped them when that super generic tv show first aired. I just assumed that they sold out into oblivion.

Kind of like HowToBasic and TOYS in Japan, seeing the same exact thing being done over and over got boring so people lost interest.

People are sick of watching skinnyfat nerds with homosexual beards.

I'M NO HARLEY MORENSTEIN

lmao they're still fucking going? used to watch their videos all the time with my friends back in highscool in like 2011 or 2012

He was a major part in this, that should show how fucking desperate he is

youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw

The first year or so was pretty great (especially the Chili Four Loko episode) but it wore out fast after that and ended pretty much with the Ahnuld episode.
Watching this and Trailer Park Boys with my roommates during freshman year of college was pretty comfy though, shame Epic Meal Time sold out.

>Harley quit his cushy private high school teacher job for this

Being a social media star has an expiration date. A lot of the early "stars" on youtube have faded away to obscurity and the life of a average person. Which is why they got into youtube in the first place. They thought they were better than everyone. Eventually every popular person on youtube today will fade into the dark. They're not actors but salesmen.

Oh god I almost forgot about that commercial, everything that group makes is more cancerous than cigs.

So hypocritical too, like that food he's pushing isn't contributing to cardiovascular disease (the #1 cause of death in the US)

what the flying fuck did i just watch?

thank god im an alcoholic

What's the point of doing a "cooking" show where most of what you make is inedible?

>inedible
So you've never watched the show?

>HowToBasic
I almost forgot about that channel

Fuck there's so many decent channels that fell into the realm of obscurity over the years, remember that Fred faggot?

they do a weekly cooking show on saturday where they show you how to make edible things that aren't too ridiculous (but still pretty ridiculous)

HowToBasic still gets millions of views, not comparable at all just because it got stale to you

Getting rid of Muscles Glasses was a mistake.

i live in montreal and i went to the school he subbed at
he's pretty fucking well off, if he was smart about all the sponsorships and deals he made during EMT's heyday, he wont have to work another day in his life

Can anyone name an early YouTuber who still gets lots of views?
There's something kind of sad about seeing a channel that used to get millions of views barely make it 200k.

>all those nu-male hipster looking shitlords
Fucking Christ. They live in California don't they?

He sold out so fucking much. That's why EMT failed 2bh

If it was still the same bunch of bros, with MusclesGlasses, I'm sure they would have found ways to make it succeed

Harley's ego got the better of him.

Isn't Smosh still around?

>i went to the school he subbed at

Was is at West Island?

Welcome to the internet. Where nothing will last. We only remember what's good on TV/Cinema/Theater. These shows on youtube are products of whatever fad is "cool". Its not based off art or anything worth reproducing. They usually last a year or two. But after their initial phase most show just fallout of obscurity. Also youtube is changing its whole platform to meet the new generation of advertisers. So that means new channels will overtake current popular ones.

I think Philip Defranco, only cause he does news

Smosh still gets a lot of views, and Nigahiga

No. He's gone.

they're canadians

Remember when he partied with Dan Bilzerian?

Smosh is really the only one that comes to mind

95% of famous e-celebs only have a popularity span of two to three years

The reason EMT went downhill is because Harley's ego sabotaged it. If they had kept MG then it would still be very popular.

If you can keep your formula, you will succeed. MG leaving disrupted the formula, and Harley's ego kept corrupting it even more as everyone fell out with him.

Pewdiepie has been going just as long as EMT and he's still raking it in.

He sold his channel to Discovery right around the time his channel started to fade. Discovery uses their youtube contacts to push his shows to the top and have their advertisers on his show. He's nothing more than a manager for the show. He needs approval to upload content for his channels.

No didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me

Pewds has been going for 6 years, so you're wrong.

I don't think time is the issue. I think successfully managing your show and your brand is the issue.

Lakeside, in Lachine
he lives in Pierrefonds and has a hella huge house

shill accounts

i thought he quit because eating that much food at once on a regular basis is an actual health risk

Wow, remember when these youtubers said they're the hot shit they're gonna kill the television?

People got tired of le muh manly beard meme

Pewdiepie didn't get famous until 2010/2011. The only Youtubers from the 2000s that are still relevant today are Smosh and Phillip DeFranco.

The problem with many of them is that they try to branch out to different forms of entertainment since they think they're so famous worldwide, like when Fred guest starred on Icarly or Ray William Johnson attempted to make a career in Hollywood. Now nobody remembers either of those two

i don't think i've ever watched an entire video of theirs

>Pewds has been going for 6 years, so you're wrong.

So did RayWilliamJohnson, I can see him dying out in 5 years

Netflix killed TV and youtube.
PDF and Smosh are the only two from the 2000s out of how many people? That's a fucking giant attrition rate. Fred and RWJ are now nobodies with the same lives they had before youtube fame.

Nope, he left because Harley's an asshole:

>“Essentially, I felt like I wasn’t being treated fairly considering the value I brought to the show,” Perrault explained. “Other than Harley, no other member of the crew had any ownership of the company.”
newmediarockstars.com/2013/08/former-members-of-epic-meal-time-cite-poor-treatment-and-broken-promises-as-reasons-for-leaving/

>Pewdiepie didn't get famous until 2010/2011.

And EMT only started in 2010, which is when Pewds did

>The only Youtubers from the 2000s that are still relevant today are Smosh and Phillip DeFranco.

And they're still going strong so as I say I don't think it's about time, just about how well you manage your business, how well you adapt with the times (if you watch Pewdiepie he is always adapting and doing things differently to try and stay relevant)

>The problem with many of them is that they try to branch out to different forms of entertainment since they think they're so famous worldwide, like when Fred guest starred on Icarly or Ray William Johnson attempted to make a career in Hollywood. Now nobody remembers either of those two

I don't know who those people are but yeah I would say "poor decisions" and "big egos" is why the fail, hence what happened with EMT, and also obviously the Fine Bros too.

There's still Nigahiga off the top of my head that was from the 2000s

It got fucking old. He advertises his own vlogging channel because he knows EMT is failing. He has a boring personality and the food is just disgusting. After the first couple years the shock value wore off and nobody gives a shit nowadays.

>the same lives they had before youtube fame.
You can make a TON of money off of a few years of YouTube fame. Despite their irrelevance, they're probably set for the rest of their lives, if they weren't retarded about their money, at least.

This and my drunk kitchen kicked off a shit ton of awful meme """"cooking""" channels. Glad they're effectively dead.

They're losing subscribers everyday too, just unsub'd myself.

He quit because he wanted more money and got jewed.

Yea, nigahiga is bigger now than he ever was, he gets up to 10k new subscribers a day.

Thanks for reminding me how much cancerous the mainstream part of youtube is

>He quit because he wanted more money and got jewed.

His last name was Morenstein what did he fucking expect?

I remember I saw Drunk Kitchen on a viral YouTube documentary on Netflix, I had not even heard of it until then

You can just tell by looking at him how fucking smug he is

I cant wait until he is forced to get a retail job

>original members

It's literally one guy.

Also Killer Keemstarrrrr despite going from a sorta funny Halo trolling channel to cancer

>I cant wait until he is forced to get a retail job

I think he's smart enough to save some money since he's a jew

This guy's been pure cancer for nearly a decade though, is that a new record?

>Retail job

Hell no. Just because EMT is failing does not mean he will need to get a retail job. At the least he probably has a few million tucked away. With the cook books, t shirts, cooking sets, and all that extra shit he has been selling on the side for years, he probably has enough to never need to work again.

Can someone explain to me what Leafy is and why it's popular?
I remember I stopped watching H3H3 around the time he made a video about that guy but never bothered to watch that video.

As I say it's all about management, it's not just fate. If Pewdiepie can keep innovating then he can do well. But then again, how much innovation is there in people watching you play video games? Although having said that, people playing GTA V is what I'm watching pretty much solidly at the moment, and streamers do get so many views.

Kek didn't even think of that.

Hopefully the fact he's losing subscribers will take him down a few pegs. He is an asshole. EMT was popular because it was a bunch of friends hanging out and acting stupid. A bit like Top Gear. And as we saw with Top Gear, if you get rid of the personalities, you ruin the show.

>EMT was popular because it was a bunch of friends hanging out and acting stupid. A bit like Top Gear. And as we saw with Top Gear, if you get rid of the personalities, you ruin the show.
Precisely, my friends in college and I used to watch it all the time and used to cook crazy shit for fun.

aside from pewdiepie is the let's play meme dead?

Because the junior high school kids who watch him haven't developed a sense of humor yet, so they eat his shit up like a buffet.

As long as people are too lazy to actually play video games themselves, the meme will survive.

He's big with the 12 year olds that's really it, this guy sum it up pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8

yeah but I feel like most of those people watch twitch these days instead of pre recorded youtube let's plays

Why is youtube so cancerous these days? I mean it was always a cesspool of faggotry but at least back in the day like 06-08 it still felt like a place where all sorts of random content could succeed. Now it's all either random corporate stuff, let's plays and incestuous high school tier "drama". Like Philly D and Buck and whatever where faggots but people like fucking idubbbz or grade or keem are just unbearably awful.

Is that Rooster from 22 jump street?

Because Google bought them out and made it a fully corporate experience

There's still plenty of small channels around but it's hard to find good ones anymore, even I've gotten bored of making stuff for youtube after 8 years.

Wow. Time has not been kind to Grace Helbig.

DUDE BACON LMAO only lasts so long

It's funny, even with how shit this site can be it's really the last place that hasn't gone to total shit on the internet unlike Youtube and every other site from the 2000's.

Hiroshima is literally begging for money on the top of the page. Say what you will about moot but he did have some integrity, hiroshima is just con artist pretending the site is in trouble to milk shekels from Cred Forumstards and Cred Forumstards.

Yeah, and can someone tell me who this Casey Neistat fuck is and what he "does"? I watched one of his videos once and I couldn't comprehend it.

you can only watch the same fucking video so many times

im surprised its still going

le disrespectful food wasters
le subhuman spoiled hipsters

you don't get vlogging?

vlogging is just taping your daily life. Casey's daily life is now basically all making youtube shit, so it's like a snake eating its tail

he skates around and flies drones and makes timelapses, and in between he shills for samsung and boosted boards and juice press

Moot started the whole Cred Forums pass thing, things don't seemed to have changed much as far as I can tell

Have you noticed that there's a Cred Forums gold board?

>machinima
>12 million subscribers
>latest video only has 4k views

how is that even possible

Holy shit. This one actually took me by surprise.

What I don't understand is how they still manage to sponsor a bunch of other channels

>tfw my shitty youtube channel with 4k subs is getting more views per video than a channel with 12 million subs
YouTube is a harsh place. I can't imagine making a living off of it, knowing any day could be the beginning of your plummet into irrelevance.

They shot themselves in the foot by fucking over so many youtubers like that guy who made Arby n the Chief and Deus Ex Machina:
youtube.com/watch?v=ec8-KLsaFyc

>tfw the opening song by Muse got censored by them years later

I've seen a few of those lesser gaming channels that have like 200k subs but only get like 10k views per vid, so they just release a shitload of videos to make money. Must be pretty brutal

>dat 60fps
I'm still not used to it on there, pretty neat.

Its really not that bad and you can make rent money with it if you approach it like a job and do the work. Theres money there still.

It's like a team of scientists figured out how much cringe you could possibly fit into two and a half minutes.

this makes me angry, i'm gunna go have a cig to calm down

Youtube has a streaming feature too

The guy is a salesmen who figured out millennials. He could careless about his viewers.

Same thing, but worse.

nobody uses that shit

besides the more important point is streaming vs pre recorded lets plays

youtube.com/watch?v=ioZU_T1OIoI

Is this the only good video they've done?

>VideoGamerTV
>some videos would get hundreds of thousands of views
>suddenly main guy Matt Lees leaves
>replaced by an unfunny fat scotsman
>tons of boring unfunny sketches start getting uploaded rather than interesting opinion pieces
>new video series introduced where they just pull some comments from their videos and laugh at them
>people stop watching their vids
>probably around around 3,000 views on most vids they upload
>used to average in the tens of thousands
RIP

so did the food

I miss back when youtube drama was actually interesting

This is the only YT e-celeb chan im willing to participate in discusion.

They are only actually cool people on YT, like for real.
But as probably someone pointed out, its a one trick pony and they are on it for a long time, if we look at it in TV years, they are kinda like Star Trek.

Markiplier just used it today...what are you talking about?

whatever, keep being a pedantic cunt

>watching Markiplier

MASSIVE KEK

harley sold out his friends, muscles glasses or something and then i unsubbed cuz i aint no bitch

Do you know what that word means? "Keep" being it? Ive made maybe two posts in this thread you paranoid schizo. Take your meds

Hes a nice guy who plays video games, is nice to fans and donates to charity. Excuse the fuck out of me for finding him a nice person or some of his videos comfy

Markiplier please go

>watching a middle aged asian scream and make funny faces at the camera for 12 yearolds

I still say this is a conspiracy by tobacco companies to get people to smoke more

Well truth is owned by them

Most if these YouTube channel food psychos probably purge after binging. You'd be retarded not to. Like how actors take roids.

they lost muscles glasses

The guy in the middle looks like he's about to lapse into a diabetic coma.

pretty much spot on

the show was never going to last, its the same formula constantly.

i bet they made good money when it was in its prime though, so they probably don't care.

he's chill

It wasn't even funny the first time though ???

Seriously. If smoking is all I have to do to keep these tools away from me, sign me up Joe Camel.

he tried to make smokers look bad when he himself was a gross neckbeard alcoholic canadian who shoveled gross food into his mouth.

He's a huge dork, but unlike most other Youtube gamers, he isn't cynical as fuck and doesn't have to talk about MUH RAGE all the time like... What's this guy's name again?

>people like what I dont
I literally gave you my reasons for liking him you salty faggot.

There's just too many bacon strips

Where will /ourguys/ be in a few years time?

Watching footage of Jose flip his lid during streams while his friends sitting right next to him just awkwardly laugh and agree with his gripes is really painful.

it is. every time i see these corny ass maximum cringe commercials i need a cigarette.

>muh tinfoil hat

Peeved Pedro

>numale faggots
>/ourguys/

go back

>idubbz
>is a numale
Its like we dont know what the word numale means anymore

>what the fuck happened

they got a tv show on some shitty network and blew all there money and had to run back home to their parents house

>LOL SMOKING CIGGIES IS GROSS IN PUBLIC
>LOL BUT LEGALIZE WEED I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BONG RIP IN RESTUARANTS
>WEED DOESTN EVEN SMELL BAD ITS TOTALLY NATURAL AND HEALTHY
i wish stoner fags would just come to the realization that they are worse than cig smokers

>why did people get sick of watching nu-male uptalking faggots

Is Tim our guy?

also more annoying than drunks
>lets go out!

>naw
>light up the bowwwwwllllllllll
>man im hungry....
>you only have water? i want sodaaaa

that was actually a good advertisement thing until that fucking gay ass song started

No, I have no clue who or what idubz is and don't really care.

>thewinekone will never be a big youtuber again

MaxMoeFoe is cute! CUTE!

>our guys
I guarantee they all hate the majority of this site and its users

>white Americans
literally the most bland, plain and boring people on Earth

MusclesGlasses left
Tyler left
Josh left.

Harley's a dickhead

Stop using buzzwords to fit in

>meme
>literal who
>literal who 2
It died because they made/make the same video every upload

youtube.com/user/TheJoshElkin

Josh was the talent.

fit in with who? all the faggots in this thread?
go back to your safe space

Fun fact: the annoying orange channel is STILL atictive, making minecraft lets plays

>being this much of a contrarian faggot
He makes the same shit with none of the views or subscribers

THIS IS NOW A JOEY THREAD
Reply to this post with "I'M BBAAACCKK!" for a thousand years of Woos

There's something enjoyable about watching channels that got big stagnate, slowly fade away, then die over time
I wish I remembered the name of this vlogger who got big a couple years ago when vlogging was huge, and got millions of subs, still uploads vlogs from his phone but all the subject matters are weird and dark and he's obviously not alright and the videos barely get 10k views

Then why look like a retard spouting that everyone you see, that you dont even know, is a numale?

See a therapist, user.

Again, the buzzwords user...

their gimmick got really old and they never really adapted in anyway

I mean how many times does "bacon! more bacon! more bacon! A LOT MORE BACON!" "beer. Beer! a lot more BEER!" followed by them eating a bunch of food can you watch?

>going to a gay bar
>WHAT THE FUCK! ALL OF YOU ARE FAGGOTS! SO GAY

this is you.

>theres something about watching people slowly fail in life and this giving me joy
Its called being a sociopathic person, user. You may need help.

>"bacon! more bacon! more bacon! A LOT MORE BACON!" "beer. Beer! a lot more BEER!"

Did they really do that? These guys are going to have serious gout problems in a decade holy shit gout is no joke too it's the worst pain imaginable worst than being burned alive

>waaah they don't like my youtube friend simulators :(
I think you are the one with issues, laddiom8 as we say on Cred Forums.

Now I know you're fucking with me.

The problem here is this can be said for any type of media, only a handful of bands or pop artists remain relevant after flash in the pan success, let alone a decade, same with TV series, etc. It doesn't just happen to YouTubers

All the icing on that "burger" seemed a bit excessive.

does having a high sub count pay you anything or is it only views?
Joey has proportionately way more subs than viewers too.

Literally what? Are you just going through some r/Cred Forums checklist of shit to say?

lol kys you numale

Oh wow, sure showed me!!!

It's only on views and minutes watched.

>Leafs
>Americans

>a jew jew'd people
wow no way

It's only views, fucking idiot.

>Frank uses Cred Forums memes in a Pokemon Go video
Nah

redditor detected, you think your re post holds any ground?

Marki is max comfy

$even-Dollar Santiago.

>le reddit buzzword
That list you got on r/Cred Forums running low aint it, tourist? Your trouble was that you exhausted all the good ones to early. Its okay, you will get the hang of it eventually. I know you want to look edgy for that girl stacey, I too heard that she likes those dank memes.

he's a rich filmmaker who records his daily life. he gets a lot of viewers because normies like the good vibes and timelapse + music thing.

vlogging really isn't sustainable and he knows it. whenever his wife and son are on camera they're visibly uncomfortable. his son went to school in cali to escape i think.

I knew it, you're not only a redditor you're also underage.

Watchmojo

Do you not understand how ad revenue works in terms of view counts?

hello Rreddit

>lol kys you numale
Back to the YouTube comments

>underage
>numale
>reddit
>safe space
>m8
>friend simulator

Great Sheev's spinning ballsacks, you almost hit them all in one thread, son!

In priming and polishing your updoot as we speak. Dont worry, I got some primo rebbit gold coming your way too fella ;-)

>Middle aged
Uh, being in your mid to late 20s is not middle aged dipshit

>you reddit if you like something for valid reasons
Okay samefag. Shake your fists harder.

>The protagonists of the new season of American Horror Story are a white woman and a black man couple
Okay, it's 2016 I guess whatever...
>The catalyst for the season is him being assaulted by a white gang
Uhhh yes...
>She accuses him of gaslighting her
Isn't that only a term feminists use?
>His black brother in law is a good, dedicated father
Isn't that a bit of a stretch?
>Flashback to colonial times and this scene
Wait what the fuck. I want off this ride!

>youtube.com/user/TheJoshElkin
I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WOO WOO WOO

>trying this hard

Here is a obscure one: does anyone remember that one bearded toy guy and he would show off "naughty" toys and also he either owned a weird toy warehouse or a toy store that he inherited and so had all these toys? Mostly people just watched for the toys that would say curse words and he'd giggle a lot and maybe say some joke about it.

>added to the list

What else, faggot?

no muscles glasses to make people feel okay about extreme gluttony with a representative /fit/ figure

no muscles glasses, no watch

I watched lot of his videos
Mikemozart

ALSO, they officially diagnosed themselves with cancer the moment they started shilling in the middle of their video for people to use their gay ass referral links.

which of course was the exact same moment muscles glasses left

not a coincidence i imagine

You are so desperate to fit in. Just go back already.

>ctrl+f numale
>1 of 516

>numale
>friend simulator
>reddit
>m8
>tryhard
>underage
>safe space
>fit in my hugbox

Wew, lad. Almost a full bingo!

I wonder if you realize how much of a retard you sound. You dont even appreciate sheev posting...and I'm trying too hard.

Sure. Whats next on the list?

>say nu-male faggots
>muh crush!!! its good content!
>teenagers get triggered
>completely derail thread

I don't even have to try anymore

>I dont even have to try anymore
>some men just want to watch the world burn
>damagedfuckingsociopath.jpeg

Thank you user I have been killed thinking of the name because I unsubbed from him 18 months ago and now I forgot his name.

Is Cred Forums the only place where people say numale? I swear I have never seen it outside here.

top kek

*teleports behind you*

idubbbz will last, he is by far the most witty and talented of that group.

What's the context for this photo

2 Lv1 scrubs went against a Lv80 Rogue

DUDE BEARDS LMAO

Franku is cute as fuck when he isn't in character.

>only pretending

WHAT IF MY BEARD WAS A BACONS?

>tfw pink guy calls you a faggot and you can't dispute him

>first time
>haha how wacky and outrageous!
>lmao bacon XDD

>second time
>haha still kinda funny these guys sure have fun

>third time
>okay but seriously do they do anything different?

>fourth time
>eh

>fifth time
>I think I'm just gonna take a break from this channel

>desperation

Jenna Marbles is still really popular.

No.
Most of them just moved to Twitch.

They should have gone to next level.
They should have gone to Africa with truckloads of food and be like "ON THIS EPISODE OF EPIC MEAL TIME WE'RE GONNA FEED AFRICA!"
Maybe not that gay but you catch my drift. Some industrial level shit, not this home cooking bullshit.

You can just tell that Frank has a Japanese mother and a white Australian father.

Ashens.

>fags who grew a beard to appear more masculine
manlet that can't grow facial hair detected

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>manlet that can't grow facial hair detected
lol just use minoxidil, bro

Pewdiepie doesn't play games anymore. But no, there's still Jacksepticeye, markiplier, Game Grumps

IM GAY

Is shoenice dead yet

he said early

He stopped drinking and became a husk of a human being

Oh, you came back after nearly what? Over an hour? Were you digging through rebbit to find the most (((kino))) of responses?

>projecting this hard
like i said, go back.

>adding projection to your list
You havent fooled anyone, you realize that right?

>x, right?
when will you stop being triggered?

This user literally was bitching the fuck out right out of the gate, buzzwording and being an annoying little faggot. He has repeatedly been anus raped by at least six different anons and he wont go away.

But im the triggered one...sure

I thought they all died of heart attacks

>tfw they're all living in the same city as you

its a shame they never do any meetups. they seem like pretty cool dudes

You've already revealed yourself as a redditor.

Avgn

Oh there it is again...I think youve mentioned reddit maybe ten times, newfriend. Im sure nobody will notice

shit wheres this quote from its bugging the shit out of me

hi r3dd1t.

It's from Norm hosting a YouTube event.

Uh huh. Losing steam buddy? It went from numale posting to rebbit. Are you going for a record here, user? Like I've told you before, there are no updoots here for "most times I posted like a faggot" trophy.

Nice effort on trying to justify yourself, reddit.

Did max ship his friends here to Perth or do they live in the US?

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
>numale
>numale
>numale
>numale
>numale
>underage
>underage
>underage
>underage
>underage
>safe space
>safe space
>safe space
>safe space
>safe space

>reddit

All fucking thread. Ive never seen such stonewalled autism

thats the one fucking based norm

You're the one who keeps posting images to try and disguise yourself, mr reddit.

Why is that a conspiracy you can't eat thousands and thousands of calories of fatty meats without damaging your health

>118 posters in thread
>went back, our post chain has literally (not figuratively) mentioned reddit more than a dozen times
>all you mentioning reddit

nice try, numale.

Its bad bait, you just look like a retard.

>Adult people still using public transport and get excited if girl likes them
I love america

Furious Fernando

ian and frank came to perth so they could make more ideas together with max and howtobasic. not sure how long they're staying here for though

>Being a social media star has an expiration date.

Poor Spoony

I replicated a few of their early things with buddies, the huge burritos and stroganof are actually really fucking good.

Redditor Nu-males: the photo

Haha yeah bro! These youtubers just hit the treadmill for 5 hours! Totally more logical than putting your fucking finger down your throat in the bathroom for a couple minutes!

They look insufferable

Sadly my girlfriend actually likes markiplier so i have had the great displeasure of being forced to watch some of his videos.

Let me list some reasons why he's shit.
>he sucks at 90% of the games he plays
>he could actually be decent at games if he tried to, because he has shown potential, but he doesn't bother
>he instead ends up sucking at games because he spends too much time talking to the camera, since he lacks the capacity to talk and focus at the same time
>he does ridiculous over the top reactions and sounds to dumb shit he does in games, he actually forces it which is another reason he sucks at a game because he spends too much time forcing fake reactions instead of enjoying the game itself
>he tries to make his own memes out of shit he does, and the memes that he did create like the tiny box tim shit he runs into the ground
>he tries really hard to be funny but often does not succeed
>he wants so badly to actually be funny that he thinks going to comedy classes in real life and going to improv classes will actually help him become a funny person
>he dyes his hair retarded colors when he actually looks pretty good and handsome without it
>le funny online names haha look guys i named myself bumbum

In real life he is actually a good guy and he is humble. But he's really fucking annoying as a youtuber and shit tier for sure. Seeing someone who has the potential to be decent at games when they play seriously but just decide "nah fuck it i'm just gonna scream and make funny faces and ruin my concentration on the game" actually triggers me.

did anyone else watch 4PP back in the day? they used to be huge but now they barely get any views. kinda said since they were sorta ahead of their time but once it wasn't the original group anymore it wasn't the same

those old clips are so comfy

>tfw normies still make orgasm moans when having conversations about bacon
it's not even that great desu

Boo fucking hoo
most of them still rake in the autism bucks just by recording themselves playing video games
egoraptor literally destroyed youtube forever

Those guys are faggots. Watch a real food maniac.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So

>HowToBasic
>decent channel
you have to be 18+ to post here

>egoraptor literally destroyed you
lmao he became a nu-male thats why

I agree with all of those points. However, the Rust playthrough he did with his fat friend is still one of the genuinely funniest and tension filled things I've ever seen. Like you mentioned, here he doesn't play to the audience and actually concentrates while still having fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nexU4APLY0

I have literally no idea what "subscribing" to a youtube channel entails for either party.

and i have literally never subscribed to a channel or liked a video in my life

>became
He's always been one

You get notifications when their videos are up, which makes it more likely for you to notice them and watch them.

Numbers like in the OP makes you think that people got too apathetic to unsubscribe. Score another goal for digital laziness.

never knew what he looked like until i seen him at the nintendo champoinship. fuckin hair is awful and so is his low-t beard.

lmao he's the one that would hate people on here the most

This thread explains why h3h3 has been getting shit lately. It's just their time.

Jacksfilms is OG

>tfw the only videos that you enjoyed in a while was of that fucking strayan playing with primitive technology
I'm glad he puts out slowly.

ironically the last good video was vape nation.

Early, EARLY YouTube stars:

wired.co.uk/article/youtube-community

Cool read. It really was the Wild West back then.

Can you sperg somewhere else please?

How are people here actually defending the massive faggots who make current tier YouTube videos?

Go Go yellow ranger!

Same with Two Best Friends. People become jaded.

What?

People don't usually unsubscribe when they stop watching a channel, they just forget about it.

More like epic nu-male time

it's sad such a quality Youtube channel has fallen so far.

This was peak epic meme time, it should've been the finale

This is a thing? This is a commercial? What? Who's idea was this? Are E-Celebs just that desperate for money?

>That fucking nigger who literally repeats the same thing
Is he somebody?

You retards, Muscles glasses left to pursue directing not because some "falling out"

>People have no idea who Fred and the Annoying Orange is
and the world is a better place for it.

It's a vidya channel now

Collegehumor? Sam and Pat are the only original guys left who still make a few regular appearances. Murph, Emily, and Alan (Or is it really Adam?) do shit for TV now albeit still under Collegehumor right? I miss Dan.

More like epic nu male time right guys? hehe

y it doesn't even look that yummy

youtube.com/watch?v=0a33WTZK2zI

FUGGIN WITE MAILS EM I RITE XD XD

>That Bear Vid
Top Tier YouTube Kino

Fuck, seeing how small their views are now is depressing.

They had that shit locked down, too. Some of the first people making 'high quality' gameplay videos, commentating while playing, horror games, obscure Japanese titles, quirky anime dating sims, etc.

You see big YouTubers copy their format almost exactly now and rake in millions. Everything, even down to the face cam and game they're playing.

How mad must 4PP be for failing with pure gold?

Why did Collegehumor stop making Hardly Working and All Nighters?
youtube.com/watch?v=FonIBCV5d-w

>watching a bunch of Canadians stuff disgusting amounts of bacon and whiskey down a bunch of starving African children's throats
I'd watch it

What's happenin', forum?

They still make them. The old staff just got replaced by what Cred Forums would refer to as SJWs and numale cucks

Is this thing some sort of chinaman? Are only colored people watching him, or are white females being influenced to consider this thing a human?

Where's that mysterious glasses dude
Did he left?

Nigahiga is the most successfull youtuber. You can't prove me wrong. Only one whos from the original youtube but still raking views and subs.

>King Bach got paid to jump around in front of a green screen for a couple hours while yelling "LEFT SWIPE DAT"

Nigahiga and PewDiePie
>tfw you'll never watch a comfy RayWilliamJohnson video while you skip class again
Just end it, lads

iDubbz is honestly the GOAT

I accidentally met this faggot at some convention I got dragged to.
He shook my hand and I wanted to slit his throat.
I've never felt so much hatred in my life

Frank is building towards the end of the character/filthyfrankshow
His last 'lore' video will end with Joji coming back saying up front that he is going to do other stuff now and only occassionally make Frank stuff
He'll have a middling musical career and either settle down into a relatively normal life or kill himself, both equally likely options

Idubbz will one day become so cynical he roasts himself then makes a response video to himself for the roast

The rest will keep being loud/Australian

Sounds rational. Maybe you need to get off the internet for a while and take up a hobby that is constructive.

is howtobasic in this pic?