This is the best Jon Hamm could do

>This is the best Jon Hamm could do

How is there any hope for us?

>normal middle age man is married to a normal middle age woman who probably could have looked like a 9/10 in her prime

Holy shit stop the presses

Why doesn't he dump her for a 10/10 bimbo? Is he a faggot?

He's an abusive alcoholic. She is waiting with bated breath for the day he beats her bad enough she can go to the police, divorce him, and steal all his money.

maybe he really likes her you cynical cuck

wow if you open this image she really looks like that alien character from the new star wars

you can see she has troubles smiling correctly because of all the botox

get a load of this faggot

What makes you think that's the best he can do? You're approaching this from the mindset of a guy who can barely pull a drunk 5/10 and would kill for a 7. Hamm could go to town on 10/10's but chooses not to. It doesn't mean as much to him because it's so plentiful, while a genuine connection is hard to come by, especially for a celebrity.

Why would someone choose to go for below a 10/10 if they have the ability to get higher, according to you.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but if he can get 10/10's easily, he doesn't value it as much as the guys who have to struggle for less. YOU see a 10/10 and practically lose your mind. HE sees one and thinks "there goes another one". He's gonna put more value in something harder to find than just looks for someone like himself.

He's a raging drunk irl. Literally in and out of rehab. That shit is unbearable to put up with.

If he was sober he could be dating VS models and shit

>your daily reminder that Idris Elba got cuckolded and raised someone else's kid

If it can happen to him it can happen to anyone.

She's his beard. All males in Hollywood are gay.

So you're saying he values personality over looks. Wow, can you read Jon Hamm's mind.

No, I just have eyes and a brain and sometimes use them at the same time.

there are 10/10's with great personalities. get out of your basement.

Ur really smart dude, what other gems of wisdom do you have forus

>women
>personality

Yes?

If you press on your taint while masturbating, you don't have to clean up after.

Use this info as often as you like.

>his mom in the mirror

He's got those cumia eyes

that's his girlfriend user

Heh

No