My predictions for episode 8:

>Rey will spend most of the movie training with Luke and Force Ghost Obi-Wan and Yoda
>Finn and Poe will have a moment similar to Han and Leia's "I love you" moment.
>Rey will disobey Luke and leave to save her friends the same way Luke did in ESB
>Kylo Ren will lose an arm, hand, or some limb
>Rey will be seduced by the darkside at the end of the movie

The coolest thing they could do, imo, is turn Rey evil and Kylo good.

Maybe Luke will even have an ACTUAL evil mastermind reveal where his teaching goes from general force nonsense like Yoda to encouraging Rey to use her anger for power and starts to show that the collapse of his Jedi Order pushed him into madness.

>>Finn and Poe will have a moment similar to Han and Leia's "I love you" moment
If this happen, I will go out of the cinema.

I'm 75% sure this will happen so prepare yourself.

Sexy evil Rey would be amazing

Do you also have predictions for the next pre-teen female movies like Barbie movies?

Also, what's the next Discovery Kids big thing?

Should you be at the Nickelodeon forums?

Rey will never go bad that would completely undermine the "hurrr you go gurl!" Aspect of the new movies.
Luke will become evil tho because he's literally the only FUCKING WHITE MALE left

Leia is a fully trained Jedi Knight with a regal, royal looking blue lightsaber (think Count Dooku) and goes crazy sickhouse on some Knights of Ren in front of some dumbstruck Resistance redshirts.

Is her light sabre going to turn red all by itself when she turns evil?

>caring

Rey doesn't even have a lightsaber yet

Anakin fucking figured it out, and Rey is also an unrealistic technical savant despite being dirt poor in a desert.

If they make Luke evil I will kill everyone responsible. Luke doesn't fuck with the darkside.

Episode IX for sure.

>turning the first female led jedi in the movies evil
>making the two lead males gay

If you think Disney would take a gamble like this, you are wrong. This will be a very safe movie like all films under the Disney umbrella are. Disney was too afraid to have a relationship between white girl and black guy, never mind a gay relationship between a black guy and mexican guy,

I dig it. They come at her in a pottery of Luke going to Jabba. She keeps cooly threatening them and they don't listen.

>>Rey will disobey Luke and leave to save her friends the same way Luke did in ESB
>>Kylo Ren will lose an arm, hand, or some limb

The idea of Rey making a horrible mistake and the villain suffering the consequences really sums up the entire attitude of this series so far.

>>Rey will be seduced by the darkside at the end of the movie

Not a chance. Muh Strong Female Lead will never be anything other than the standard fantasy action hero. And that's not necessarily a bad thing either, it's basically what Luke was in the original trilogy.

Except Luke in the films was more of a grey Jedi than anyone in the prequels. His state of zen in RotJ is balance of the force, rather than what Lucas considers the balance to be. Luke utilizes stronger emotions like rage to his benefit without letting it overpower his morality, and is still able to throw up his arms and deny the dark side.

But that's when he had something to believe in. If he spent like 20 years teaching other people and then Kylo and his goons killed them all because he fucked up at some point, thinking Ben Solo would be able to right himself on his own the same way Luke did, but he didn't, and he went full Sith, he would blame himself and possibly even think there was no way to combat the dark side at all.

It would be a better character turn than "I'm old and depressed now".

>a gay relationship between a black guy and mexican guy,

Coincidentally the two most anti-gay ethnic groups in the world.

>Luke will refuse to train Rey/act in some way that puts them somewhat at odds
>Rey somehow learns more about Kylo and his past. We figure out what happened to him through that. Some kind of vision or something.
>Rey saw something in Kylo's mind back in the interrogation room that's a game changer. It's already been said that that scene has implications for the future.
>Luke is guarding something important and dangerous. Opening it requires some artifact. There's a race to find said artifact, since Indiana Jones is supposed to be an influence.
>Leia is put in a coma to get Carrie Fisher out of the way
>Kylo crash lands on Ahch-to relatively early on and gets stranded.
>Finn and the chubby asian's character get together. His plot is separate from Rey's and is more about the First Order and the Resistance.
>Poe mentions his boyfriend at a random moment.
>Someone loses a limb but it isn't Rey.
>Rey and ghost Yoda have a conversation
>Rey does something pivotal towards the end that is more towards the dark side/directly goes against Luke.
>Rey learning the truth about her family is what drives her to do the above.
>Whatever happened to her family, Luke knew somehow and said nothing.
>Rey ends the movie willingly going to Snoke for some reason or other.
>A romance is suggested between Kylo and Rey

It's something that was already explored in the EU, where he fails to keep his nephew from repeating Vader's mistakes, loses his wife, and undergoes a short-term crisis where he basically asks himself what the point is if the Sith will keep appearing and starting wars over and over again.

Honestly, if I were Luke I'd consider just ending the Jedi Order entirely. They're generally a force for good, but inevitably some of them turn evil and murder billions of people.

>>A romance is suggested between Kylo and Rey

Can't wait!

>Honestly, if I were Luke I'd consider just ending the Jedi Order entirely

Wasn't this an issue in the early EU books? IIRC Luke had to be persuaded to restart the Jedi at all.

No way. But for sure he's lost his idealism and is a little darker than we remember. Spoilers suggest he wants Kylo dead and a lot of his concept art in the TFA art book is pretty depressing, creepy, and ominous.

The story will probably be about Rey facing and overcoming her own demons and at the same time restoring Luke's former idealism.

>Finn and Poe will have a moment similar to Han and Leia's "I love you" moment.
Stopped reading here. Regardless of degenerate this would be, Disney simply wouldn't do this.

He might come to the conclusion that turning Rey into a dark Jedi murder machine the best and most probable way to stop Snoke.

>Star Wars predictions
If people are going to do this, can't they at least be a bit sensible? I think everybody was wrong about TFA because they couldn't possibly have predicted how safe it would be, and that's more expected than Disney actually having a full-on homosexual relationship in this movie.

>where he fails to keep his nephew from repeating Vader's mistakes, loses his wife

Wait, did he know that Jacen killed Mara? I thought he didn't find out until much later.

Luke only knows Rey because he's had visions about her before not because he's her father. Some of those visions suggest bad things in her future and it makes him hesitant to train her. Especially after what happened with Ben.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Rey confronting Kylo Ren and Snoke taunting her to "let the hate flow through her" in a similar way that the Emperor taunted Luke.

Pablo Hidalgo said in a tweet that Luke restarting the Jedi Order in nucanon was some else's wish for him too. Which suggests it wasn't necessarily what he personally wanted to do.

Right, but with the way this series has gone and how safe Disney is playing it, it's very likely that she'll say "I'll never turn to the dark side", then throw both of them out of a window with the force.

Phasma loses a limb by Finn's hand.

Empire strikes back with quips

Luke will try to groom Rey to kill Ben, to mirror his relationship with his father, but Luke/Rey make amends at the end, proving that Luke is just ANOTHER WHITE MALE

I'm pretty convinced that her story will mostly be about her fighting off the dark side, since it's obviously not as much about her getting stronger. I also theorize that she's from dark origins which is a part of that.

She'd never go full dark though. She'll come back to herself in the end.

The implications for the future that that scene has was "You'll never be as strong as Darth Vader". Because she was born of the Midi-chlorians as well and is basically Anakin reincarnated.

I forgot all about that leak. In retrospect that person was pretty credible and his Rogue One leaks all ended up being correct. And he suddenly shut up which makes me think Lucasfilm told him to shut up.

your theory or rumors?

Theory. There's no rumors about that yet. Though it's pretty clear that Luke isn't her father. I'm just speculating that he knows her because he gives her a look that suggests he's not surprised to see her, according to the script.

Snoke's endgame will involve directly threatening the Force in some way, thus setting him up as a greater evil than Sheev.
His plans probably have something to do with that magic tree that has a deep conection to the Force that some people mentioned in some threads.

He also mentioned a scene which Kylo and Rey are having a conversation inside a hut, Luke notices, gets pissed off and blows up the hut with all 3 in it. It seems Luke is not all there.

>Luke will try to groom Rey
I like where this is going.

I'm trying to remember his leaks. All I remember is:

>Kylo and Rey have a conversation. It makes Luke angry and a hut blows up. The leaker thinks that Luke made it blow up with the Force.
>Finn does something to Phasma that makes her lose a limb. The leaker wasn't sure what weapon he uses but it doesn't get cut off cleanly. He does this out of revenge and Phasma dies.

why is so clear that he isn't her father?

Snoke wants to destroy the force?

I will cringe, but if my bull likes it, I'll have to stomach it.

Mostly the timeline. It would need a shit ton of explanation and there's no way it wouldn't come out sounding stupid. Rey was on Jakku long before anything went wrong. Why would Luke do that? If he had a kid, she gets taken, and he doesn't know what happened to her, it isn't realistic that Han and Leia would know nothing about it for all those years before Luke disappeared. The only thing that makes sense is that Luke didn't know he had a kid and Rey's mother ran off pregnant and then left her daughter on Jakku. Then we'd need a whole explanation of a brand new character and her motivations. It's all too convoluted.

Easiest answer is that she's not his kid.

What's he gonna do? Extract the Midi-chlorians from everyone's blood.

Because at the age of 23 Kylo was training with Luke. That's when shit happened and TFA happens 6 years after that. Rey was already in Jakku for almost 10 years when Kylo turned to the dark side and Luke disappeared.

I barely even like star wars and yet I'll probably see any piece of shit with the start wars name on it for the next 10 years. At least until it becomes unwatchable.

What the hell am I?

A pleb won't do as an answer

American

A person who likes seeing a blockbuster every once in a while and doesn't get up in arms about it not being perfect cinema.

AKA a normie.

Or the easiest answer is the Oi Rebel in the new movie is her mom and that's part of the reason that movie has the plot it does.

Will we get more of this scene in ep 8?

Or maybe corrupt it forever.

>tfw I'm a normie

This is far better than what we could ever get.

So she is 16 in the movie?

>Force Ghost Obi-Wan

Still no Ewan confirmation

The shitstorm would be ridiculous. Disney would never do it

Already debunked by multiple people. Including Daisy Ridley herself, I think.

She also debunked being Han and Leia's daughter.

That would be the most believable romance though.

Damn Rey's characterization must suck. The only place anyone can think to take her character is to switch sides.

Is she so perfect that that's the only place left for her to go? Why hasn't anyone come up with a possible arc that is not that?

corrupt it in what way?

You need to be veeeeery powerful to change the force, I don't see it. You must be like a god or something above all live beings.

She's 19. She got left on Jakku around 5.

I'm not going to list the amount of "debunked" shit from the pre-release of blockbuster movies that ended up being bullshit.

That last part reminds me of this

>In one scene we had Finn and Tran on a space-horse lookingvery friendly. She said she was certain of this, that they were hugging and getting close. There may even have been a kiss. So it appears as though Finn is indeed getting a real love-interest.

>Alright, now for the interesting stuff. In a separate scene involving a wall we had a young man (apparently quite thin, not very attractive) in a weird-looking helmet who was asked to "stare at the stars." Meanwhile, she specifically heard the director say "This is the scene where Rey is confused about her feelings" to him.

This was posted backnowledge in February/March. Of course people mock it because it came from a reylo that lived in that area. Months later MSW guys mentioned something about their sources stating "Rey has a change of feelings" towards someone.

Pic related is apparently the wall.

because most people try to avoid rewriting Airforce One. Hero to Hero arcs don't usually work. If you're already perfect, where is left to go but down?

This is going to be a shot for shot remake of Empire.

Jyn's not her mom. I think they've already also said that Rogue One has no bearing on the Sequel Trilogy.

Kylo/Ben didn't show any aptitude towards using the Force. (I dare them to say "midichlorian count.")

When he throws tantrums he finds he can connect to the Dark Side, but that's the only Force he can use (and besides a few specific parlor tricks, that's all he can do. His swordsmanship was obviously shoddy, a mere soldier could handle him). Meanwhile, his younger sister is using the Force almost intuitively.

Han and Leia split when she said Ben needs to go to some sort of private academy or insane asylum to protect everyone. Snoke kidnaps him and brings him into the First Order.

Kylo shows up and goes Columbine on Luke's Academy while he's away. Unlike Anakin with the changelings, Kylo/Ben can't bring himself to strike down his younger sister, who he's never actually met but "heard so much about."

Luke comes back and finds his niece crying amidst the carnage, and decides she needs to be hidden like he was. He doesn't even tell Han and Leia, he just bolts. They assume their daughter is dead.

In The Force Awakens, Han begins to suspect Rey might be the daughter he thought he lost (watch him in the scene where he offers her a job).

In the end, there's no dialogue. J.J. Abrams said a week before release "TFA is a film that should be seen by mothers and daughters." Leia figures it out. She lets Rey keep the Falcon (why else, some stranger gets to have it?) and Han's life-debt is transferred to Rey from Han.

Luke blocked Rey's memories and ability to use the Force until Kylo unlocked them in his interrogation.

I don't think that leak was from a Reylo. One of them might have brought it to attention though.

Also, we have screenshots of the Space Horse thing. It's just not entirely confirmed that's Tran. Though I think there's also pictures of her in the same place as that set so it's a fair assumption.

I don't know.
It was mentioned that the origins of the Force might be explained so probably Snoke's plan has something to do with it. Like, finding the source of the Force and corrupting it or some stupid shit like that.

She's not Han and Leia's daughter. You really think they wouldn't even hint at them having such tragedy with another kid? Also, Rey was canon on Jakku long before the Jedi massacre.

Also Kylo seems to have plenty of aptitude for the Force. His temper tantrum personality just fucks him over when it counts.

the force has been explained many times

I don't see that theory happening, very complicated

Rey being on Jakku has something to do with Jakku having a powerful dark energy Palpatine wanted.

Snoke is that dark energy. It took over and warped a body.

Snoke's body is fucked so he wants a one. That's why he's been grooming Kylo all that time. He plans to possess him at the right time.

Snoke thinks that Rey may be a more suitable meatsuit now and starts pursuing her starting in VIII.

The canon origin of the force now is like dumb looking gods from the cartoon.

*a new one

While they didnt leaked it, they were the first to say about Rey having a change of feelings. It's not a coincidence that the guys that leaked almost the whole tfa story say the same thing months later.

Can you cite the canon reference (and do we have to pretend that books count, because we all know they won't)

Luke is much darker than before and wants Kylo dead. Rey doesn't want to kill Kylo and will end up redeeming him. Rey's arc involves showing Luke the error of his ways and teaching him to be his old self again.

Luke will be Rey's teacher but it is truly Rey who will teach Luke.

I'm gagging as I type this but I 100% believe it.

Bloodline counts because Rian Johnson specifically had a hand in it. You can bet that it was mostly about the timeline. Pablo Hidalgo, the "canon keeper" has also confirmed this timeline. It's real.

Even though the characters were acting like shit went down longer ago than 6 years.

They never mention about having another kid. It's always about "our son".

>inb4 Leia and Rey hug

Even JJ says he fucked up. He wanted it to be 2 force sensitive individuals having a connection for the first time. But now he realizes Leia should've hugged Chewie instead.

Oh ffs you're probably right.

I think MSW also said before TFA's premiere that none of the new heroes are related to the old ones and that the interrogation scene will be important moving forward.

This would be too much Mary Sue.

Rey, the Jedi wannabe that knows to do almost every Jedi ability without being trained ever, teaches Luke, one of the top 5 most powerful Jedis in history that could "defeat" the chosen one Vader.

Yeah they mentioned the new heroes(Rey, Poe and Finn) were not Skywalkers or Solos.

They already know what's next but are keeping themselves tight to protect their sources.

I think this will happen too but maybe not that cheesily. It's more likely that Rey will fall close to the dark side, come back from it, drag Kylo with her, and this will kick Luke back into gear and he'll remember his old ideals through her.

Don't summarize it, just makes it worse.

This. Would be great to see Mark Hamill go HAM.

A few other recent links have them confused about Rey and Kylo's relationship too. If I remember correctly they talk about a rumor and then have to specify that it "isn't a romance scene". But just saying that implies there's complicated feelings there that could possibly be construed as romance.

All of this is fucking weird to me. Just months ago the idea of Reylo seemed ridiculous but now I can see it happening. No skin off my nose I guess. I'm not attached to Rey being Luke's kid and don't care who her romance is with. I don't really care about her in general.

Is it just me
Or is rey the least likeable leading character you've ever seen

>ywn get a rian johnson in-theater commentary for ep 8

No reason to live.

She's plenty "likeable" on a surface level. Especially in this day and age. But as a character she has no real flesh and therefore she's not memorable. She's just boring.

You mean this, it's from one of their podcasts
>And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“

>“Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.”

>“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode 8 is going to be fucking cool.”

Either way this will piss off those that want Rey to be a Skywalker or Solo.

nah man, i know you

you will like it

>Tumblr tier gay shipping of Finn and Poe

Yeah, no that shit isn't happening. Disney is about mass market and making money. Not making a bunch of faggots who don't buy tickets happy.

>Disney making their new princess evil

It's brilliant and unique, which is why it will never happen.

I like the idea of Rey being sheev granddaughter

It's just (You)

It's happening.

If you're going to post that at least post good art.

My dick seems to think otherwise

>Implying any sex between them wouldn't be Rey pegging Kylo while he cries.

>reylofags are back

GET OUT!

how will they make VIII even more feminist?

But she isnt even super attractive

Right. They're trying to get the Chinese audience so it can't be gay. That's why they're putting a Chinese actress in a romance with a black actor.

Which, as it happens, will make it do even worse overseas. They're going to regret this.

i imagine him trying to get into her pants by pretending te regret things he's done to get pitty sex

How else do you think the Skywalker lineage will continue.

My dick seems to think otherwise

Kek

I dont know why theyre even still trying to get the chinese markets. chinks arent interested in star wars

But it's been established that she can easily read his mind.

Which probably still makes her want to give him pity sex.

How did obi wan die?
Old age?

then he truly has his grandfathers blood

Has anyone heard anything about Snokes identity?

This.
Not everything has to be tumblrized, and star wars is pretty much as sacred as a franchise can be. That's just pandering on a whole new level, and would add nothing significant to the story.

Yes. There are rumors that he is actually Snoke.

Are you a faggot or is this bait?

No. Even Making Star Wars doesn't seem to have heard anything about it. I haven't even seen fake leaks on it. Just people insisting he's Plagueis.

I was hoping they were leading up to some kind of reveal that he is actually Tenebrae/Valkorion or at least Plagueis. It would tie in other Star Wars lore with the new trilogy and add a nicedepth to the story.

As much as they try to insist that Snoke is not Plagueis, I feel that Daisy's behavior during the last Comic Con panel was suspicious...

>I feel that Daisy's behavior during the last Comic Con panel was suspicious...
What she do?

A fan essentially asked if Rey's staff thing was a relic from Plagueis or if we would see him in the new trilogy and she started to say "Isn't that Sn..." Before she was cut off by JJ. They all seemed kind of nervous about t and didn't really answer the question.

Snoke has the same theme as Plagueis, it's obvious

>Finn and Poe will have a moment similar to Han and Leia's "I love you" moment
I actually wouldn't mind it at all if Finn and Poe turned gay. They had the best chemistry.

>"Isn't that Sn..."
If she was going to spill something, she's an idiot. Why would they even tell the actors anything? They only need to know the events of this movie, their motivations, general acting tips, etc. They would have no reason to be told who Snoke is or whatever.

The neckbeard or pencil neck or whoever asked it was a dumbass as well.

Why can't they just be bros
Stop pushing your agenda faggot

>Finn and Poe will be gay
Disney would never shoot themselves in the foot like that, it would literally be them choosing to have their movie blocked from release in nonfaggot countries like Russia and China

>They had the best chemistry.
Not really, but the fact that you even say that shows how surface level the characters' relationships were, because Finn and Poe has nothing of interest together. I've actually heard the character dynamics of this film being used to justify why it's so safe, unambitious, and derivative of Episode IV, and the character relationships were actually much better in Episode IV.

>Obi-Wan and Yoda sneakily teach Luke to be a Jedi to kill his father
>never tell him that information to not compromise the mission with empathy
>Now Luke is going to manipulate Rey to kill Kylo, who may possibly be her cousin

Poetry

Not understanding that chemistry doesn't mean you have to fuck.

>being gay is a fetish

That would destroy Luke's entire character ark in more ways than one.

>Phasma is going to fail and die in VIII

Fucking hell, I hope they at least have one scene with her helmet off. I saw the behind the scene clips where she has it off and she's absolutely stunning and intimidating at the same time.

Here. And this one was approved by the Lucasfilm committee.

I personally support this action because they built up Rey's accomplishments way too hard in the first movie.

Now she's so powerful that it honestly would be more interesting if she became an antagonist and loser Kylo came back now feeling guilty and trying to swing her back to good.

The only problem is how do you crush Rey's blind devotion to the Light side and the Rebellion? She's been taught on stories of how evil the Empire is and how good the Rebellion is and has already helped them a ton.

>ark

And it's pretty much destroyed already.
The prequels retconned him into being a footnote in the story of Anakin the Chosen One, and now he's apparently a shitty teacher who is partially responsible for the continued extinction/rarity of Jedi.

I wouldn't mind Finn hooking up with Tran. I like the idea of Finn and Rey just being friends but fuck Finn's been a cool enough guy that I think it'd be nice he got with the Asian who is cute chubby.

Even ignoring accusations of homophobia, Finn/Poe just doesn't do it for me.

Prob by using her family's backstory

>Luke doesn't fuck with the darkside.

Except for the times that he did

Fuck I knew from the moment he carried her that Disney was going to go this route.

Man, next year will be something. Those wanting a homosexual relationship between Finn and Poe will go against those that support interracial relationship with Finn and Tran. Tumblr won't know which side to support.

>Kylo in full evil garbs making the most heroic looking pose from old sci-fi comics/shows

kek

Glorious

And then there's a whole section that will be mad that the heroine didn't get with the black man. If it turns out Rey and Kylo is actually a thing, they'll freak out even more.

Tumblr will be too busy shitting themselves as Reylo becomes cannon.

I'm a wage slave at grocer which had me realize that 99% of products are focused on the First Order, specifically Kylo and sometimes Phasma.

The one single product I saw that had Rey on the cover was a box of cereal, which I might add practically no one ever buys.

Are the bad guys just more marketable or is it the fault of our new leads? I was too young to really pay attention but was it the same for Luke? Did all the products just have Vader on them?

>Rey's bag between Kylo's legs looks like a erected penis

Jesus Christ, they really are gonna do it huh?

It's because bad guys have been specifically designed for marketing purposes. It's been like that since Maul.

Kylo's helmet and saber were very much designed for this purpose. He was always planned to be plastered on everything.

Oh yeah? When exactly?

>Are the bad guys just more marketable

Yes.
That's why there's Count Chocula and Boo Berry and Frakenberry cereal and not "Van Helsing-Os"

It's not "official" art. But Lucasfilm approved of it being at Star Wars Celebration which I guess you can say says something. And I think the artist has been involved with them before.

I remember reading he was actually commissioned to do it.

>Van Helsing-Os
>tfw you'll never have stake shaped oats, marshmallow witch hunter hats and spectacles for a balanced breakfast

;_;

Didn't they choose it in a contest or something?

>Rey will be seduced by the darkside at the end of the movie
This is a Disney film. Not gonna happen.

Rey will become Queen of the Galaxy at the end and defeat Kylo/Snoke or team up with Kylo as they together defeat Snoke.

Predictable series

Yes. Ep. VIII will be a remake of The Empire Strikes back so they will be the bounty hunter that Kylo employs. The one to the left that looks like Boba Fett is the one that catches them.

Definitely not. They chose it and approved of it though.

>The only problem is how do you crush Rey's blind devotion to the Light side and the Rebellion? She's been taught on stories of how evil the Empire is and how good the Rebellion is and has already helped them a ton.
By revealing she is the heir to the Empire. She's Palpatine's daughter/granddaughter/clone.

1.) One of the archetypes in every single previous Star Wars movie is a female member of royalty. There is no royalty in this trilogy yet. They went out of their way to say Leia is no longer a princess in TFA.

OT -> Princess
PT -> Queen
JJT -> Has to be bigger than previous movies, and Empress is bigger than Princess and Queen.

2.) Rey was left behind on the planet where the Empire had it's last stand. This implies that she is connected to that battle in some way - perhaps the royal family was on one of the Star Destroyers and she was deposited there to prevent her capture.

3.) Good at everything, figures out Jedi tricks on her own. Palpatine wasn't a Jedi, wasn't trained by them. Figured it out on his own then was trained as a Sith.

I posit that the end of episode VIII will have Rey being captured and sent to Snoke, and Luke turning Kylo Ren back to the light side of the Force.

Snoke will display Rey in front of the First Order army and she won't know what's going on, then he and the army will bow to her and call her Empress.

Cut to credits.

>reylos might be right

Just how fucking smug will they be?

That tends to be what happens when a group is shat on constantly. The fact that they're mostly Tumblrinas and that Tumblr is annoying as hell to people they deem "problematic" makes it worse. It'll be a shit show all around.

I'd love for that to happen for multiple reasons.

>Daisy Ridley in black evil clothes and with a red lightsaber
>connecting things back to Sheev
>Having Luke "Everyone can be redeemed" Skywalker possibly be terrified of teaching the Emperor's granddaughter after he failed teaching Han Solo's own son
>a perfect and acceptable explanation for why Rey is so godly in tune with the Force.
>Finally the inevitable Coup de Grace Luke will perform on the Emperor when he redeems Rey back to the Light

Eh sometimes I feel sorry for them. I know for a fact they were kick out from the Jedi council forum and any reylo related topic there is banned. But finn/rey or poe/rey is ok.

The exiled group went on to make their own forum.

What are the chances of flashbacks of young Rey interacting with young Ben?

these dudes have to be in it or i will annihilate Disney's butthole, make Rey turn to the dark side in a path of power as Anakin had and they will redeem TFA

They were kicked out because they hit too close to home. Kylo and Rey's future relationship is going to be part of the "I am your Father" moment for the new trilogy.

Zero. They never met as kids.

Close to none user. Close to none.

>opening scene with AT-ATs
>Rey get's blacked
>there's a cloud city knockoff

>loli Rey

CUTE!

How would you feel if the climax to Rey turning to the Dark side was her solo killing Kylo's Knights of Ren posse and trouncing him a second time making Snoke dump his ass for Rey?

Alex Guiness is dead. Liam Neeson is not. If there is going to be a force ghost involved my money is on Qui-Gon.

This will create a shit storm, even Pablo knows it will and he has said before that everything is already planned, fans reaction won't longer change the course of the story.

Am I the only one who would prefer a Sheev prequel instead of Episode 8?

We have the cgi though

>Rey did I ever tell you about Hollywood? . They have so little respect for human life that they would use computer graphics to replicate a man who has been dead for more than a decade in order to have his likeness in a movie he never liked in the first place. I hear they're doing the same with Peter Cushing to play Tarkin in Rogue One. Truly it is a den of scum and villainy.

It's meme magic that the same actor who played him in RotJ got to play younger Sheev in the prequels. I wouldn't want to spoil that gift.

It'll be Yoda or Anakin.

>Hayden Christensen as force ghost Anakin

Pls no

Am I the only one that actually wants a Hayden force ghost?

Yes

Wow, way to go bigot. If I see people walking out of the theater when it happens (AND IT WILL), my wife's son and I will have a good laugh!

Qui-Gon isn't a force ghost you dolt.

Lol. Because you're a cuck. I get it. Haha. Good one.

Did you miss the scene where Yoda says "Qui-Gon Jinn is a force ghost," and Obi-Wan says "QUI-GON?!?"

>tfw no darth rey gf

Darth Rey makes my dick tingle.

Its been established that Qui Gon didn't exactly do it right, leaving him as a disembodied voice that occasionally comes around to drop some wisdom.

So is disappearing when you die not linked at all to becoming a force ghost?

I don't remember Anakin disappearing when he died, and he became a ghost.

What do you think the inevitable bounty hunter will look like?

>>Finn and Poe will have a moment similar to Han and Leia's "I love you" moment.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett's Black daughter.

>armpits exposed

Clearly this artist knows Daisy Ridley's most arousing asset.

You know, if done right, I can see how Reylo wouldn't be such a bad thing.
They definitely ripped off of Darth Revan and Bastila Shan with Kylo and Rey.

Bye

Luke was hella tempted by the dark side brah

Then what is the point of some characters disappearing? Is it just random bullshit like everything else in these fucking movies?

>Tempted.
Not consumed .

Yes, dummy. George Lucas is a manchild hack, he wrote by the seat of his pants.

Darth Vader was originally a first and last name, not a title.
Luke and Leia weren't originally siblings.
etc.

Not to mention the pre-production stages where he had to be talked out of making Luke an old man and making Han Solo a lizard.

>final battle of movie ends in defeat for rey
>kylo recues her at the last moment and turns "good"

Then some other last minute twist akin to luke being vaders son, so i'm going with Finn being a clone of snoke

How about
>Kylo Ren
>Poe
>All the other white males
fuck off with your paranoia

Why do SJWs always do this?

What did saying "bye" accomplish? What did it even mean?

Did it mean that you don't care? If you don't care, then why did you even bother posting "bye"? If you didn't care, you wouldn't post anything. You wouldn't even acknowledge him. It's like you feel strongly compelled to show how just intensely you don't care.

The last minute twist will be Rey succumbing to the dark side.

You do know they're not those ethnicities in the SW universe, right? Right?

You care a lot about whatever it is you're posting about.

Women are notoriously passive aggressive, SJW beta males follow their lead.

I like this theory. Her being related to the Emperor gives Sheev a legacy that is currently missing in this trilogy. Would be weird considering he is so central to episodes 1 through VI.

Fuck, I want Rey to turn so bad. I am going to spend the whole next year nervous that they won't actually go through with it, but it would be so awesome and fucking hot.

Also, really surprised that no one has mentioned Finn being the person that will turn Rey back to the light in episode IX, as that is what I suspect they would do if she went dark.

Yeah, I care about it. That's why I posted it.

Were you just trying to turn this around on me somehow? Were you thinking this was an contest over who can care less?

See, I never tried to convince anyone that I'm indifferent, because I know I'm not and I'm not going to pretend that I am out of some false struggle for SJW superiority. You went through the trouble of posting "bye" as someone said he would leave the theater. You posted "bye" as a way of saying that you don't care. You claimed that you don't care, and in doing so, you've made it obvious that you do care.

In other words, you're a fucking moron and you follow right in line with what just said.

>Finn being the person that will turn Rey back to the light in episode IX
I think you are on to something

What if Rey is the one who kills Luke?!

What about it? That seems possible, but not likely.

I've always assumed Rey will turn dark and Finn will bring her back.

What did everyone think would happen between Rey and Finn? After everything they went through in the first movie, did everyone just assume that their story together has come to a close and they're going to completely go their separate ways? That would be retarded.

Also, why do people think that Disney would pussy out on having Rey go dark? Do they really think people would get offended by Rey going dark? If Rey doesn't get tempted by the dark side, then what the fuck could her story possibly be about?

Makes sense. It would also be nice poetry if she said something along the lines of "you came back for me" after he brought her back to the light. Or "I knew we would see each other again."

When people say that, they mean that Disney wouldn't have the balls to have her become a villain and die as one.

>yfw Rey goes from dark to blacked.

I figure she will become a villain, at least to some extent. That's kind of what "going dark" means.

I don't think she'll die as one though. I would be surprised if Disney did that.

That's the only interesting thing they can do with her character.

Why would you be surprised? Kylo is the true protagonist of this trilogy. Just wait.

I was just thinking that. Like having her parents be part of the empire or some shit. And when she finds out.

No. Rey is pure!

>Light Side Kylo
>suddenly Adam Driver's face is going to be everywhere

I wouldn't mind.

That is why I want her to get corrupted so bad.

He flips between pretty handsome and deformed with a misshapen face for me depending on the camera angle and if his ears are covered by his hair.

Yeah but he was qt in TFA

Someone find the New Hope/Force awakens madlib and put the FA words into the ESB/VIII madlib

Eg

Yoda: Luke
Vader: Ren
Luke: Rey
Ben: Han Solo
Sheev: Snoke
R2D2: BB8
Wedge: Poe
Han: Finn
Tatooine: Jakku
Death Star: Starkiller

So ep 8 safe bets

Rey trains with luke. The resistance base will be attacked. A friend will betray them. Phasma will track them being the new Boba Fett. Rey and Kylo will fight again and Rey will lose thanks to Kylo completing Snoke's training. Someone will be put in an animal. Rey will find out about her origins

What am I forgetting

will he offer her sham pagn?