"My eyes are up here, user."

"My eyes are up here, user."

I prefer to keep mine down here :)

Enjoy your ban!

LITTLE

yea well i can't suck your eyes you faggot now stuff my throat with your dong you fuckign queer

"I know."

yummy :3

why are flacid penises hotterthan hard ones. also feels better in mouth and hands

I hate beards

how is this tv related

because it feels fantastic when it starts off so soft in your mouth and then slowly hardens

so this is the secret to tv posting...
amazing...

mmmm user ur making me blush

woah........

Is this hour of the day a free for all on Cred Forums?

>tfw when I'm not really flamboyant so I just tell dudes who are too masculine or bearded that I'm straight

Works pretty good. At least until I shot down a dude in an English class with that line and immediately started dating an uber-femme twink. Wound up going to a coffee shop on one of our first dates. Bearded dude was our barista and he gave me one seriously shitty look.

Hairy guys are gross though. Who actually wants to pick pubes and shit outta their teeth?

JUST TAKE MY VIRGIN AND TIGHT AF BOIPUCCI ALREADY OP
BTW mods ban m Krager#KSTEW4EVER you bunch of cuck and faggot as fuck mods who are too afraid to ban a tripfags gay mods. Why don't you go molest little boys which you are known to do fag mods

this

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

he's a big guy

mods and janitors literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.hahahaha hahahaha an suck a queer did ck mods. Theres nothing you can do to stop the revolution against you hahahahahahahahahahahajajajajhahahahaha

Sauce?

More like this? Please?

>he gave me one seriously shitty look.
Well yeah I would too. If you're not interested just tell him. If he still doesn't appreciate that be a little more forceful about it. Don't lie and be a pussy.

>4 MINS LATE

FUCK

sorry bro i can;t help myself

I got a boner thinking about that

Am I gay

Not at all, it's a wonderful sensation to feel a flaccid cock thicken and harden, whether its in your hand or your mouth

give it a try sometime

my fucking cock

>TFW you will never have a gamer bro who will help you with your boner

who is this

>ywn have tickle fight that turns into gay secks

First day here user?