Inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible...

inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible. again and again and again while they beg you to stop. using them until they beg you to stop. breaking their hope and their will. fucking their pussy and asshole until the thin membrane of skin between the two holes tears, creating a giant meathole. fucking them until theyre dead. taking everything they have to give and more, beyond the limits of human suffering. if they catch you, so what, there's nothing left to save. they can put you in jail and throw away the key, but what she gave you, they can't ever take away.

your a kuck if you want to "fall in love" with any female. you need to try inflicting pain

Sounds like you weren't good enough for a certain someone. Or anyone, for that matter.

Forgot to add, there is no thin membrane between the ass and pussy. It'd take some sharp tools to conjoin the two. See you.

I am here to leak some dubs

>mmmmm i better repost someone else's content because i'm too shitty to create my own

I'll get a towel

hurting women, emotionally or physically, whatever suits you, is easy. you will see how it feels if you try it. any normie can fuck his fat wife and love her. boring. if you cant inflict pain on women, or you are afraid to, do it to an animal. live feeds off other life. its simply the natural way of things. we are renewed when we take life. we make things suffer to improve our own lot. just admit it to yourself and do it. you will find that we are hardwired to enjoy it. weakness is the only thing standing in your way, really.

>your a kuck if you want to "fall in love" with any female. you need to try inflicting pain
you're the kuck lol if you dont think women are worth falling in love with then why would you spend time with them just to spite them. Plus they're weak anyway, fighting a girl is like kicking a dog, You'll just look like an edgy faggot

is she okay? :0

what is this shit

is this illegal to look at

is it illegal to look at someone getting shot?

Not quite my tempo 2bh

i don't know I don't look at someone getting shot

Only if you get caught

I know the sensation you're talking about, though I receive it by having pain inflicted upon myself

fbi here

it's very illegal

acting

I'm a civilian consultant and i can confirm

This is pretty hot 2bh

What did he mean by this?

why make him smell the shoe?

Sauce please.

Sex crimes are different than regular crimes.

It's not illegal to look at someone getting shot or else rekt/ISIS/gore threads wouldn't exist on Cred Forums. However it's illegal to watch cheese pizza. Only some illegal acts are also illegal to witness, like sex acts Illegal acts of violence are A-OK.

Can I finally get some fucking sauce on this? Please?

If Mexican Funky Town can be shared freely on the internet and on reddit, I'm sure this is probably fine.

stop answering retards.

They pixelate the genitals. So I guess it's wholesome entertainment now.

For dominance

source is bakky

word

Fuck off back to Cred Forums.

JAV producer named Bakky. They're in jail for making those videos

The one where they almost throw the girl off that rooftop is pretty fucked up

kek

>big guy used bide

Takes him 5 swings for floor a 110lb girl, what a faggot kek

true opinions

The real question is will I get v& for googling his vids.

Fucking god damn sauce please, or at least some similar webms, or at least another webm of this particular scene

I watched it and I was a life guard and the answer is yes its fake

Probably

There's a torrent of them all on piratebay

These sorts of things just aren't as satisfying with ugly broads.

Get Anri in there or something.

That hasn't kept the producers of these kinds of vids out of jail anywhere. Who was it that got locked up for producing similar vids here? Max Hardcore?