Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA
youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zack Snyder is trash

He's fucking trash.

Zack Snyder is trash

-_-

It was never the visuals I had an issue with. It was everything else.

Zack Snyder is trash. How would this pic prove otherwise?

Zack Snyder is trash.

>Zack
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT NAME?!

snack zyder is le trash lol :)

Zack Snyder is thrash

youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA

so good visuals means he's a good director/writer? nah, he's trash.

What is this pic supposed to be conveying? Someone help my autistic brain.

No he's not!! DELET THIS!! REEEEEEE!!

>people hold things in their hands

woah

Zack Snyder is garbage

This is not impressive in any way. Sure you can pretend there's some 'deep' meaning to it, but in reality Zack Snyder just thought it would look cool.

>implying that shit was planned
niggah, he's just repeating scenes and this cocksuckers are trying to push some kino bullshit out of it

lmao, you didn't get it

Explain the meaning of the scene

good, that would mean that i am giving to Hack extra credit.

Zack Snyder has almost single handedly ruined the DC name

Why do people have a cult-like obsession with DC and Zack Snyder? You sure as hell don't see that with Marvel.

This. If you listen to the commentary of Watchmen, you would head Snyder giving every reason for everything as it looking cool. Which, while being nor particular cerebral, is an acceptable motive, but makes defending the choices in these films or the clearly deficient aspects nearly impossible.

Of course, most people here are defending him trolling and perfectly aware Snyder is a hack and that MoS and BvS suck.

HE'S TOO FAST

because Marvel is a success and DC is an embarrassment.

Marvel wasn't nearly as popular as DC. Batman and Superman were turned into successful movie franchises before Iron Man, not any other property.

On Cred Forums, at least, people like to troll about how good these films are because of their depth to be contrarian.

Marvel is complete shit.
Zack tries to make something that it's shit, he fails, but at least tries. Cred Forums celebrates that

shhh

DC is the underdog and everyone always cheers for the underdog

It's so funny to me how these poor souls mistake the very limited scope of Snyder ideas as some kind of poetry where every stanza kinda rhymes bullshit. You can tell when authors do symbolic stuff because it's rewarding and almost always is subtle and with a purpose. In the case of this faggot Snyder is just that he doesn't have too many different "this shot is cool" ideas, so he can't help but repeat himself constantly. Adapt entire panels helps him masquerade that somewhat, but come on, these are simple, surface level blockbusters. The only explanation to this kind of apologetic over thinking is that the people who does them haven't watched more movies than the summer hits of every year.

>Zack Snyder is a hack
Bet you're one of those dumb fucks who thought Vito's cat had some deep metaphor when it was just marlon brando being a crazy fuck.

>everyone
please

>so good visuals means he's a good director

In a visual medium. Yeah.

Contrarianism. People like Marvel? Fuck that it's shit. People don't like DC? Fuck them it's kino.

Zack is a savant.

1/10
You have to put more effort than that.

>Zack is an idiot savant.
FTFY

>DC is shit but I celebrate them anyway!

Yep, that's pretty cult-like.

>Zack is an idiot.
FTFY

Koksal Baba the Most dangerous man in the world.

Snyder is the Liefeld of movies. BvS was more Liefeldian than Deadpool.

>Contrarianism. People like grabage food and get laid? Fuck that it's shit. People don't like fitness? Fuck them it's kino.

Does anyone have a link for Watchmen with commentary? I need ot watch it.

He's the only director that can match George Lucas in sheer poetry.

yo, i legit thought that was a screencap of the fucking starwars rtailer with the girl in the cave for a second. didnt understand ths shit.

Zack Snyder is fucking trash.

Snyder apologists are the new abaTaps, but you'll never reach his greatness.

Are there really people who honestly believe that Snyder makes bad movies or is it just a running joke?

He makes bad movies.

He's a bad filmmaker

Are you fucking serious

No the running joke is that his movies are not dogshit.

He unironically makes bad movies yes.

he's a horrible director. judging by his interviews he may actually be mentally impaired.

sucker punch is the worst film ive ever seen. watchmen is alright, i give it a pass because it was pre-capeshit era. the rest are bad

Marlel is just average to bad flicks just entertaining enough to convice plebs to pay a ticket, hard to be passionate about a long toy commercial

But they are doing better than marlel by the third movie :^)

Dumb capeshitposter.

>triggered shill

Thanks for correcting the record

ZACK

ZACK

HE IS A PSYCHO MANIAC

the absolute madman

How am I a shill?

By signing a contract with Disney Entertainment Inc.

Hes the jock in class that would try to be deep by citing poetry, but it goes something like
The ass was phat
To hit that would slay me
I would bury deep in that stone
Deep, that whomsoever pulls me from that stone will be crown King
He should direct an anime live action movie, something with lots of action and already has retarded dialogue and characters, his action sequences are always pretty great, its everything around those that makes you not care, hes trying to be deep and serious, but wants to include schlock at the same time.

How do I do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

>He should direct an anime live action movie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Contrarians hate him for some reason

>>Ira Belle...
>iRebel

do you know what contrarian means?

Not what you think it means

>Zack's only interested in whether things look cool.

I don't think he's only interested in that, but at least he gives a shit about aesthetics, and tries to tell some of the story visually. Unlike Civil War, the shittiest looking superhero movie in ages.

>He should direct an anime live action movie
So sucker punch then.

>and tries to tell some of the story visually
What story, where's the narrative?
He doesn't do shit, there is no skill in what he does.

>gives a shit about aesthetics
I can tell by the way everything is grey and full of visual metaphor that would seem shallow to a 15 year old. HE'S LIKE JESUS... GET IT!?!

>What story, where's the narrative?
You mean the narrative of BvS? It's the plot of the movie.

His movies after Watchmen have been, that's for sure.

>I can tell by the way everything is grey
No it's not.
>full of visual metaphor that would seem shallow to a 15 year old
Why do people act like it's supposed to be a riddle?

Zack Snyder?
More like HACK Snyder amirite? xDD

Hack is right, Mack.

Sucker Punch and BvS are good, Man of Steel not so much.

But Sucker Punch and BvS are both horrible compared to MoS.

> Sucker Punch and BvS are good
actually kek'd at this one.

Nope and nope. Agree with your last point tho.

What, cgi fuckery with the occasional actor pasted in, this is what you are defending?
I'm not being biased, fuck disney/marvel, I don't give a shit about them, you people need to stop picking sides, just because you don't like one side it doesn't mean you have to choose the other side, stop supporting mediocrity, the only thing that makes snyder films relevant are the big budgets, he's not groundbreaking and he is not pushing the industry forward.

Bullshit. Batman and Superman are popular, DC wasn't.

I don't think they're trash so much. Just an exercise in expensive mediocrity and missed opportunity. I watched and actually quite enjoyed Sucker Punch for the pretty pictures and because it wasn't fucking up a franchise I enjoyed previously. The owl movie was a cut above the usual family animation too.

In tremendous silence.

No, because they ARE good.

He has written exactly 1 film and is providing consultation for the writing of an upcoming one.

t.Contrarian.

What the fuck is this even supposed to symbolize.

It's the definition of pretentious.

Whatever, marxist.

>spoonfeed me
At least ask kindly.

Sucker Punch was basically that

why isn't michael bay defended b memesters like snyder is? at least bay has made a decent film at least once in his life.

The Rock

>Great visuals
>shit everything else.

Trash.

Bay doesn't need to be defended. He's a masterful director and a spiritual successor to Tony Scott.

Because Bay doesn't use hamfisted symbolism to make his movies appear to be more than titties and explosions

if you don't accept Snyder as your lord an Savior, you do not belong to Cred Forums, you belong to neo-Cred Forums

>>/qa/

Bay runs under jews, he will be fine.

it's pottery