clothed please

only have nudes sorry

use ms paint to draw clothes on her

I'M PAUL NEWMAN AND I NEED TO BE CLUBBED

JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES!

>mfw watching this on E4 right now
Why is it so comfy, bros?

SEE I'VE ALREADY WAITED TOO LONG

I used to come home from school everyday and watch angel at 4:00, then charmed at 5:00. I always liked Piper the best. It had decent worldbuilding and cool elements like the way powers worked. I never wanted to admit I watched it, being a sort of girly show, but it was actually good. at least the first few seasons. good times good times. remember that one where piper goes blind? yeah I developed a fetish from that.

AND ALL MY HOPE IS GONE

>I always liked Piper the best
Piper was top milf

Which are some good episodes to watch?

Any of the Cole era ones are pretty comfy. The time travel back to the 1600s is a personal favourite

>they didnt use the Smiths version

Show turns to utter shit after Prue left
Cole was literally the only saving grace
I never realized how much of a Cuck Leo was until I started watching this show again recently

HOT BITCHES
COMFY SERIES

Dr. Doom

I watch the show at work overnight because nothing else is on. Surprisingly comfy. Rose McGowan is hot as fuck. Leo is a cuck.

Literally did nothing wrong

Best boy, saving the day even after his many 'deaths'

you just can't kill that guy

Paige>Prue

Or even the Quicksand one

too expensive?

Season 4 was GOAT though

>you will never have a bromantic 3-some with Cole
youtube.com/watch?v=l662rnIXHqs

Paige > Piper > Phoebe > Prue

I'm sorry user that I have to do this

Pretty sure she was in a car accident or something that fucked her face up

press F to pay respects

Cole was the best. The man literally climbed his way out of hell to be with the woman he loved.

Chris was pretty cool too, I was sad when he died. He always reminded me of Future Trunks.

>don't do magic, kids

beginning at Paige is correct, but the rest is fucked up. it's actually
Paige > Prue > Piper > Phoebe

They all look pretty old and haggard now but she clearly got the worst of it

>Phoebe being anything but the best
shit taste all of you

I remember watching this with my mom when I was a kid
also Gilmore girls

alyssa seems the best of the bunch age wise.

She actually likes to hang around college bars and pick up several students at once for the night, no kidding.

once women get over the hill, they miss what they used to have.

>be watching Charmed
>Jaheira's romance theme starts playing
>my reaction when

Piper is clearly the comfiest choice

>tfw actually considering copping the box set that looks like the Book of Shadows

Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

howling

it really is, which is why they wanted to do a remake of the show as early as last year.

What does How Soon Is Now? have to do with this show?

The lyrics are an ancient spell you foolish, non-magical pleb.

Was I the only one who had a massive celeb crush on Piper? I even bought a glossy picture of her from forbidden planet and a VHS of Dr Giggles, some b-movie she starred in.

The girls had trouble getting dates.

>possessed by the source
>Phoebe reluctantly helps destroy him
>she's saddened by his death and doesn't blame him
>he comes back the next season
>Phoebe now suddenly blames him for everything and assumes he's evil
what did they mean by this?

Never liked this show, even as a kid. They had pretty lame powers, especially compared to demons. Damn, I don't even remember what they could do. I only recall that demons could throw some kind of fireballs, and the witches couldn't even do that.

Dude one of the witches could literally explode niggers with her mind.

empath, exploding fuckers, freezing, energy balls, teleporting,

all of their abilities were pretty op

Leo became Elder started going full raiden on people

Cole went from a upper level demon to source, to sylar mode to..I'm not even sure what the fuck his nether demon self was..like some extraplanar entity that could effect reality while being outside of it. His last form was insanely powerful. Didn't seem like a big punishment.

>you tried to fuck the universe up but we understand

>here have godlike powers

Phoebe could levitate, see the future and do kung-fu

Piper could freeze people and make them explode

Prue could move shit with her mind and astral project

All cooler powers than throwing fucking fireballs which is the most generic magical power in the history of fantasy

The first four seasons are consistently good, after that things start to get sketchy. A personal favorite is "Wrestling with Demons" which is a fun and ridiculously campy episode where they actually take on demons in a pro-wrestling match

>not mentioning the matrix episode where they use the new fangled Matrix effects just because

Season 3 is definitely the most fun season

Piper was a moody, needy cunt. Hardly what I'd call a comfy waifu

Paige is the patrician choice, at least before Rose McGowan ruined her face

>ruined her face
>lost her career
>lost her mind

Leo was definitely a beta, the way Piper ordered him around like he was her bitch

Cole on the other hand was pure alpha, at least until season 5 when the writers went full retard

>lost her mind
It's likely that she was already cracked. She ran away from home as a teen because she grew up in a sex cult.

more like the arm hair

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

I AM THE SON

morrisey won't let anyone use smiths music

It's "sun."

Then she turned into a feminazi.

>remake
>not learning from Fueller House and Gilmore Girls making it a spin-off or continuation

Whatever. The worse they fail the better the original looks.

Networks are trying to cash in on that sweet sweet remake action, user

And it gave her a scar that she covered up with 0/10 quality cosmetic surgery.

I wonder what she'd look like if she hadn't gone through with it, was this scar really that bad or did she make a huge mistake?

I rewatched this a few years ago, still stands up as a great comfy show. I was doing math homework while watching it cause it's simple to follow and the only times it was incredibly distracting was when they must have stood infront of an A/C before taking the shot. They had diamond nipples constantly in the show, fucking loved it

From what I read about the accident were not talking a cool looking Omar scar that would give her villain roles.

Part of her face came off, it included her cheek, nose and mouth area.

this is true, part of her face basically got degloved. She was on niptuck shortly after charmed, you can see how startling it is because of the contrast.

Not wearing bras is what made this show have a male fanbase

>at least until season 5 when the writers went full retard
I was glad when they finally got rid of him, he was shit the last 2 seasons he was on. GOAT when he started, I agree, but became unwatchable
correct sister and the only one to continue to have a career

>Not wearing bras is what made this show have a male fanbase
that and all the innuendo & sex jokes in the early seasons, for some reason they phased those out in seasons 4-5

He only became unwatchable in season 5 though, they turned him into this freakishly obsessed stalker while making Phoebe into a self-righteous bitch

She sure was judgemental for someone who killed her own son

>Cole comes back
>Phoebe is irrationally angry at him and they can't be together for some made up reason
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
I love Charmed but Jesus Christ did it have some shitty/weak writing at times. Character decisions and motivations that make zero sense. At times it almost seems misogynistic in how stupid the girls are sometimes written.

Phoebe's levitate was kinda shite

mm true

I think the writing was a turn because he was planning on leaving the show

niptuck started shortly after season 5/6 and he also did the fantastic four movies

Very.

Basically she was useful in a game of "the floor is suddenly lava".

It seems like the sisters become meaner and more self-absorbed as the show goes on. When you compare season 1 Phoebe to season 5 Phoebe they aren't even the same character. Piper becomes a complete cunt by season 6, by the time the show ended the only one that was even remotely likable was Paige

and it made her kung fu moves look flashier, that's about it

I always thought of it as a way to use cheap wire choreography and explain how bad it looks that she's suspended there two seconds before anything happens.

Before it hardly had an application. I think they used it as a distraction a couple of times.

I think the writers originally intended her to be able to fly at some point, in the early seasons there is a lot of talk about how their powers will grow and evolve.

They just seem to drop all of that by S5

Phoebe really got the shitty end of the stick, powers wise.

they showed with prue how powerful empaths can become

its basically having cheatmode on 24/7

>tfw my Charmed thread is still up

Here. Not to the same extent as you, but I always thought she was best girl. Best girl best power. Fuck Phoebe.

I kept it going bruh

it deserved the overnight treatment

Piper is objectively best choice.

Nothing>Piper>Paige>Billie>Phoebe>Cole>>Barbas>>>>>>>>>Prue>

my best friends sis and his bros wife loved charmed. I was too young to really get in to more than looking at their tits. The show really liked those girls wearing nipple enhancing shirts.

my favorite episode was the vampire one with the redhead sister

>cole becomes unkillable
>best fucking episodes in the series

every time that fucker was on i couldn't get enough of how over the top he got. shit was hilarious, like how he consistently tried new ways of suicide.

it got really, REALLY bad when one of the grown up sons showed up from the future. That entire season(s) long plot was just stupid

the brothers showing up was best part though, its hilarious.

>that guillotine
>he idly gets up and has another idea

Chris was definitely a shit character, and I'm pretty sure the guy who played him had never acted before in his life.

The show started going downhill in season 5 but it's season 6 when it jumps the shark, hard

Thanks, mayne.

>The show started going downhill in season 5 but it's season 6 when it jumps the shark, hard
zankou was a good villain though

He was, and I liked Gideon too. I just hate the directors they took the main characters, I hated Chris, and you can tell they were running out of ideas.

That two-parter about the mirror universe was so fucking cringey

>directors
*direction*

>that episode of the alternate universe when people were killed for minor infractions

bumparoni
This thread needs to live.

>ywn be reverse-gangbanged by the Charmed Ones
why live