How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/universe/Cable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a Bryan Singer movie. So, I'd imagine underage boys and coke will do the job nicely

Cut the movie off before he even wakes up

I'll join him desu.

He wants a new world without failures though.

Do what they did in the movie??

deus ex phoenixa

>Stryker has tech that blocks mutant powers, even extremely OP mutants like Jean Grey and Quicksilver, so he can hold them in a cell

just use that on him and then shoot him with a gun, sorted

>There will never be an actually good ancient evil from Egypt film

by Joining him

PMS

Did you guys like the scene in the extended cut where the CIA agent is caught without hijab and forced into marriage by a mob?

yeah, good to see Aiden Gillen reprise his role

>manages to trap Quicksilver in sand
ok fine i guess
>suddenly Quicksilver's punches are normal speed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking this. Even with a broken leg Quicksilver could still limp circles around Apocalypse faster than he could imagine. He was MOVING IN FAST MOTION AT XAVIER'S HOUSE WHILE THE EXPLOSION WAS FROZEN... HE'S FUCKING FAST

As stupid as many of their powers are, they are supposed to simply be biological mutations. The loser-mutants that spit acid and shit have glands.

Quicksilver may have sanic glands in his legs that breaking them may fuck up.

Tell Thanos that he ate the last danish.

The Mummy was great. Sequel wasn't as good but tolerable.

>Apocalypse never shape-shifts
JKMN

I kind of liked this movie, but

>Apocalypse never shape-shifts

What was the point of even using him?

Apocalypse has telekinesis.
Apocalypse doesn't shape-shift to politicize himself into power.
Apocalypse doesn't make devastating weapons out of his body.
He actually dies.
No cable.

What the fuck were they thinking?

but could he beat Madara Uchiha in his full copypasta form?
serious question btw

They should have done a two-parter, showing the forming of the X-men and Apocalypse's rise to power in the first one, and them actually fighting in the next one.

Cable is for dedpull. And deathpoll is for Cable.

>How do you stop him?
Get Cuban Pete.

So what is Essex corp and Mister Sinister even about?

No.
marvel.com/universe/Cable

He is very clearly written as an anti-apocalypse.

They could have had an amazing fight scene in the end, with him going several stories tall, picking roofs off of buildings looking for Xavier, constantly changing form to fight off all the X-Men

Instead of another fucking dragonball laser battle

Yup or even a better origins story of aliens crash landing and he gains his power suit.
Or how he learns through hundreds of years studying alien tech.
Or the part where he became enraged over his gf becoming scared of him.

>How do you stop him?
VX. It will stop any carbon base organic villain, I suppose.

Apparently the same way you stop Ultron, just get 3 or 4 characters to blast him with lazers at the same time.

Stretch his forehead over his chin so he can't see anymore.

I don't get why he spent all that time sleeping in the first place. Or why transferring your consciousness over to a new body would let you keep the powers of the old body.

That's pretty cool OP, but is there a character that can defeat Madura Uchiwawa? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiwawa Madura.
I'm talking about Sage of the six paths ghetto rhinestone ten say Uchiwawa Madoora with the eternal mane sharingan and the rinnegin donut jutsus with the ricky ricardo abilities and being capable of both amerifatsu and sukuyomi gayjutu equipped with his gats, a perfect sales jew and ghetto masoo with hashirama senju's DNA IMPLANTED IN HIM SO HE HAS MEGATON KICK GENKAI and can perform YINGYANG bulloado release ninjitsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I don't think so.

I praise his divinity then I beg him for an instant death on the spot. Don't even know anything about this shitty movie. I just hate existing.

That was some extreme fucking bullshit, and there were so many better ways to do it. It's not like Apocalypse couldn't just have created a cloud of destruction like he did when Magneto started attacking him. Have him do that, making Quicksilver unable to continue his attacks because he can't get close enough to punch. It would look way fucking better and would make perfect sense.

Hell, have him run around at the end throwing every piece of brick he can find at Apocalypse, like a weaker version of Magneto's attack, to connect father and son.

>bring me powerful mutants

She takes him to fucking Angel of all people. I know they were trying to shove Archangel in here, but Jesus Christ. Apocalypse didn't even have a deep voice.

And how many times does Magneto have to kill millions of people before Chuck stops the shit?

Who at Fox thought that this was a good design?

tickle his chin

This x100000000000

S
H
L
O
C L O W N
K

Quicksilver was a little twink beta bitch, apocalypse should have killed him.

Send him too that bad future somehow to kick those indestructible sentinels asses, the worlds so fucked up there why try and stop him?

The next movie with that plot will have Cruise and Russel Crowe. Cant go wrong with those two

no reason he should have been able to catch him though. Clearly they are gonna use it to nerf him for the next movie.

Those drones should killed him in that bad future.

Dude Apocalypse power is that he can adapt, just like the centinels.