How do you make the perfect movie according to these guys?

How do you make the perfect movie according to these guys?

make a movie, do a cinema sins video about it and get 10000000000000000 views.

I miss when they pointed out actual flaws or stupid things in movies, instead of self-referential circlejerking.

The guys who did Captain America: Winter Soldier said that they used the CinemaSins style for reference when writing and directing the movie.

In turn, that's why the CinemaSins guys have gone on record saying that most of the faults they cited in WS are petty nitpicks.

>watch the force awakens one
>he REMOVED three sins for Rey figuring out she has the force and mind tricking Daniel Craig

Can someone explain this to me, because when I watched it in the cinema that part gave me aids

Because as retarded as it was, it was one of the only semi-funny scenes in the movie. They could've had Bill Pullman do that shit in Spaceballs and it would've fit.

thaaaaat's racist *ding*

I've watched a few of these videos and it's just them listing off things. Not even necessarily bad things.. Just things about the movie.

They also don't seem to realize that films are supposed to be theatrical, not realistic.

>theatricality and deception!
>Powerful agents to the uninitiated

By having news paper articles match the titles and not be super specific with locations.

>That's racist. *Ding!*

>narration

>_______ is not my girlfriend in this scene

My strongest potions would kill you, traveler. You can't handle my strongest potions. You'd better go to a seller that sells weaker potions

>people take cinemasins seriously

Retards I swear

You literally can't. About 80% of their "sins" are either petty nitpicks, reddit-tier circlejerking or them being retarded and not watching the movie properly.

And he got 190 proof grain alcohol and choked when he tried to take a shot, Then went back and bought something fucking normal.

>please don't ask for reddit

Avoid all possible tropes and cliches. Which is impossible.

yeah they were so much better when the vids were

See