Review Bruh General (Always Deleted Edition)

The other day I made a Review Bruh thread legitimately congratulating him for reaching 100k subs.

(((Thread deleted)))

I dont understand the hate the jannies have for him, since there is no Youtube related board, and this seems to be the only place to put them.

All of my Review Bruh threads have hit like 200 replies and stay hot until the jannies catch wind and abort me.

Is he a mod? Did they give him extra special Cred Forums pass gold or some shit?

Well anyway, congrats review bruh. 100k subs is great for ya man.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=zl_PjghypIs
youtube.com/watch?v=XhMZeT_8loY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>television
Nope
>film
Nope

>shilling this autist's channel
>on a television and film board
MODS

Are we really gonna nitpick with that autism on this board? Here? There are threads constantly about youtubers and internet personalities. Review Bruh has a show. Last time I checked, we talked about shows here. Not just about Blacked and the cunny.

>shows dont count if they are online

Are you new here?

People are watching Youtube increasingly more than TV. Will Cred Forums forever stay locked in the 2000's mentality or will streaming kino be incorporated with the already existing mixed media of this board?

This. There is already mixed media on Cred Forums, its retarded to REEE over this guy, especially since yes...he has a show, online.

>Daily reminder that a show can exist on the internet

There are threads up right fucking now that are youtube shows and channels

My off topic threads get deleted too you're not special

is reviewbrah still running away and living in his car?

>"off topic"
>Cred Forums constantly has threads about youtube channel
>review bruh has a show
>show
>projecting that I want to be special just because I want to talk about a show on the internet from a literal meme thats existed on this site for fucking years

Are you a retard by trade?

I would like to ship him with bats, I posted her in another thread so I won't post her again but I'd appreciate them together.

post his mom

For mobile posters: sys.Cred Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=75300084

Remember these threads are made by reddit newshits playing catch up which is why they spam it here and not on /fit/ where he actually belongs and always has

This guy always looks like a character from a David Lynch movie somehow teleported into the real world.

The redditor OP got blown the fuck out in his /qa/ reddit thread about actual Cred Forums boards like /ck/ not wanting his shot mate. He's a professional victim

>a show about eating junk food, ranting about shortwave radio and drinking energy drinks belongs on /fit/
>calling me a newfag or le reddit

Nice buzzwording, kiddo. Bet you feel accomplished

nice

OP here. What in the fuck are you talking about? This is my first thread I've posted tonight. Do you know my IP address MR Robot?

>aww man he got btfo
>amirite guys???????

Its literally a show online little hall monitor.

you stick out like a white man in argentina. It's obvious you're a newfag on Cred Forums

I always cringe when kids call me reddit. Its like what you think makes you fit in. Like we are gonna pat you on the back like the dad you never had or throw you a biscuit for knowing an ism that went full autist the week it was first used.

See
Low hanging, sophmore fruit, user. Stop talking about your favorite site

>>calling me a newfag
>doesn't even know what /fit/ has to do with reviewbrah
>147xxxx sheeviddtor image to add as well
This just keeps getting funnier and funnier

>bats
Who the fuck?

>im not familiar with any of the Review Bruh threads
>believing newfags are making them

Your own reddit is showing, r/Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=zl_PjghypIs

Youtuber from /fit/. I think she gets hate when I post her so I try not to do it too much.

Yes we all know about review bruh posting in /fit/, it never actually belonged there retard. Please continue thinking that you arent retarded though and that everyone around you is a newfag.

Wow, they're both pretty cute

Bet this guy doesn't know what "Sophomore" (you spelled it wrong retard, it's Greek) means without looking it up.

Who are you signalling too? We dont offer updoots for hugbox defense.

everyone knows what it means. looks like he hit your sweet post.
delete your shitty thread.

Where's the father?

Wouldn't it be nice if she got him to lift?

Lol you shitting on my grammar? Its like we have a gaggle of 13 year olds fresh from r/Cred Forums and ready for the ebin bantz. Oh wow, you got me.

There's a photo of him and his dad somewhere. They look very similar and now that I saw his mom, she looks pretty similar to his dad. The whole family looks similar.

OP here, I'm not the one who wrote that post.

Are YOU fucking new? /fit/ found him you piece of shit tourist. This board hasn't given two fucks about him since at least 2012.

Only now that you redditors have found him the spam has started again in the last few months.

Don't even fucking try and pretend to be a local here ornom /fit/ again

Wait...did the stalker get this pic...hmm...

me on the left

>147XXX filename

Yeah ur a real oldfag m8

his parents are cousins

Aww he commented on her video.

Its like you know nothing about Cred Forums you salty, faggot.

>Don't even fucking try and pretend to be a local here ornom /fit/ again
Ill do what I want you degenerate hugbox knighting autismo. Ive been here for years, not that I need to whip out my credentials like some thin-skinned, limp-dicked validation feeding sperg that tries too fucking hard to hide the reddit all over his shaking keyboard

>trying THIS HARD to fit in

I dont make all the pictures in the world, newfriend, and thats like the most retarded judge of oldfaggtry ive heard.

Lot of uppidty fags coming to the defense of their friend simulator. Yeah, I sure am the reddit one.

Getting old, samefag.

Look at this fucking trash man OP trying to pretend to be part of multiple boards for years.

BAHAHAHAHA

>dont ever make memes or post recently made pictures ever. Dont contribute by making new files
Literally, what?

Was she making fun of him?

You keep thinking this is me like some paranoid schizo. Go take your meds.

No, she is legitimately a fan. She's autistic herself, so it might come off as a bit mocking-ish, but it's a genuine attempt at paying tribute to someone who she likes in the YouTube world.

How new are you if you don't even know what Cred Forums filenames are? You know those numbers mean something right? Surely you're not THAT new.

No, the closest she's making fun of someone is in this video but even then she makes fun of herself more than him.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhMZeT_8loY

He's gotta keep moving ;_;

Yes, my point is that I dont really care where the pictures are from? Because im not a sperg? Shit circulates. I dont know or care where a picture comes from that I find on here. Nobody cares.

You have a lot of issues to work out, mate.

What time is it over there, 3am? I bet this thread was started by Reviewshill himself

not him but how the fuck is using a recently saved reaction image newfaggotry to you? you sound like a newfag yourself who just discovered what those filenames mean.

I was just thinking this. Its just a bunch of redditors virtue signalling for themselves.

A CUTE

It was an /r9k/ thing for a couple years. Take it back there.

>renaming your files to seem like an oldfag
i thought i was the only one doing this

>i-it isn't me
>this whole thread and your op is the same reddit tier crying

I actually can't stop laughing

You are literally new if you dont know or are aware of the fact that review bruh has been a resurfacing topic here for nearly a full year. It bounces to Cred Forums, then /fit/ once anwhile back and of course r9k