/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WINTERFELLKlNG/status/786916063074287616
australianetworknews.com/winds-of-winter-release-date-cancelled-george-rr-martin-misplaced-materials/
twitter.com/jaimelcnnister/status/786996692893728768
reddit.com/user/awayforthelads
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/
reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the king of the north and his best cotton picker

Azor Maisie

DAILY REMINDER

HAIR NOT RED

BITCH IS DEAD

OP stinks, woe to OP

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come

/spoilers/ edition

Why so butthurt Jonautist? Jorianne not your favorite ship?

He seems like an asshole

Friendly remidner

Bran will be the only Stark to survive by the end of the series

Bran is the only Stark alive who was trained to become Lord of Winterfell, both by Eddard, Measter Luwyn and Rodrik Cassel, and he took his duty very seriously

The first chapter literally has Eddard teaching Bran to rule

Bran knows Winterfell and its secret passages better than everyone

All other King/Queen in the North theories are hogwash

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

So are those spoilers true or not? Are Jon and Dany going to dig on a boat before finding out that they are aunt and nephew?

Will my wish finally come true?

she could fit kits entire body in her ass

*fuck

too bad there's no room for any talent

Looks like this watcher on the wall is about to take the black.

Now that his jerkoff video has leaked, What does Cred Forums think of King Tommens body of work?

I didn't watch it because I'm not a pedo, and even if I was, I like to think that I'd have a better taste than that.

Some are true, some are just riding the wave to make people believe their retarded fanfiction.

OK are you guys joshing right now?

CARLOS....

Based Jon thread

Thank you OP

>19 years old
>pedo

>that filename

Dorne is white you fucking bitch.

Sure, Jose, sure

He wasn't 19 when the video was made. Do you really think a celebrity would jerk off on Omegle of all places?

>He wasn't 19 when the video was made

Proof?

>Do you really think a celebrity would jerk off on Omegle of all places?

I don't know why anyone would jerk off an omegle, so I wouldn't discard a celebrity doing it, he certainly looks old enough.

So stop confusing "pedo" with "homo".

this

>Proof?
I don't have it, I didn't even see the vid. But it would make sense that he did it before his fame.

Nice copout

Your obsession with pedophilia is really eroding your psyche

That's obviously a Borderlands reference

No. It's real. And on reddit.

I mean, he clearly looks exactly like he does now so that's neither here nor there, but I side with the other user on this one in as much as I cannot fathom why a 19 year old famous person who could easily get laid by basically whoever he wants would decide to jerk off on Omegle with his cousin with his face fully exposed. It doesn't scream grown up behavior.

cast him

Quentyn Martell

Wtf is this shit? I just woke up

S3 Bran is the tightest Bran

post more rare Brans

What is the proof? Is the average Dorishman's skin the color of mayo?

Sansatards are retarded
twitter.com/WINTERFELLKlNG/status/786916063074287616

You just know

>possible spoilers out
>enough for the entire season
>branfags not even deterred

Classic /got/

What is your fucking problem?

Aging like fine milk

in the books maybe but spoilers confirm show is going full on plebbitard lady sandra. bran even apparently exposes littlefinger for sansa whos too stupid to do it on her own, but he wont get the credit. he'll also probably have to warg the zombie dragon to save everyone, but wont get credit for it

>Now that his jerkoff video has leaked
What?

yeah why wont user stop talking about pedophilia? really is a curious thing

Does anyone have the Preston/Linda tinfoil-hat pasta?

>spoilers confirm show is going full on plebbitard lady sandra

Yeah spoilers from whom exactly? some guy writing his retarded fanfiction. That wasn't in the WOTW spoilers which were just about Dany.

why should i be

Let Preston your servant be born AGAIN from the foil as YOU were.

Bless him with books.
Bless him with quotes.
Bless him with memes.

Listen to the threads! Listen to the GRRM!
He is speaking to us and he says we shall have no king, but Preston Jacobs.

Let the foil wash your follies and your vanities away.
Let the old Preston drown.
Let his lungs fill with theories!
Let the anons eat the reddit off his eyes!

What is thread may never die,
but rises again
harder and stronger!

so a fuckton of spoilers and apparently not ONE single main character dies. dabid are really the worst arent they. do they literally skim reddit for plot ideas?

Good one by I meant the ToY exchange.

Sansa dies, they just didn't bother to put it in the spoilers because everyone knows it already

no they specifically said she lives

Nah some retard said she stays in Winterfell waiting for the White Walkers because Winterfell is her home or some dumb shit like that, so even if you believe the madeup spoilers she dies.

Bran can't even swing the sword to decapitate properly

Not fit to lead

Tbh because there is no proper source material to work with everything has become too much predictable. There was literally no twists in season 6

He'll execute with his mind

Power resides only where men believe it resides bro

O

testing

Stop perpetuating these "spoilers".

They're bullshit.

Literally "my friend works for HBO so believe me"

That's not their way and Bran knows it

fuck off retard

why does she usually look much worse than that

My friend told me he heard a rumor that Syrio's actor was spotted on set? Anyone else hear that?

>tfw the White Wolf is a gay Leafs fan

How am I a retard for stating facts? Did you rvrn watch that scene or read it?

You swing the sword, you don't mindfuck to kill, the Starks follow the old way

You're a retard because you don't understand what Ned's lesson was really about, and also for thinking that a boy who is different can't do things differently while still remaining true to his ancestral values.

Fuck off with your stale memes.

You know a tendency to take everything extremely literally is a sign of autism right

Evading a ban?

If all you go by are values then you can execute anyone in any way and still consider it the old way.

Burn them, drown, flay, bury alive, axe to the chest, spear through the heart, dagger, in the eye, arrow through the stomach, whatever so long as you're the one doing it

Which is retarded, the old way IS literal

Is that your argument branfag?

>the old way IS literal

No it's not, dumbass. Ned literally sentences The Mountain to death and sends Beric to do it. The point of his lesson was to do the execution yourself (when possible) instead of getting others to do it, so you really have to feel the full weight of sentencing a man to death, and not take it lightheartedly.

>harambe thred

i predict that this thread will last for a solid fucking week

>Ned literally sentences The Mountain to death and sends Beric to do it.

Does he purport that he's doing it the old Northern way in sending Beric? Cause don't forget he also brought Ice specifically so he could execute people himself

First, why do you think Ned's execution way is "The Old Way"? it's just his values. And what kind of question is that? why would he do it any other way just because he's in King's Landing? he couldn't do it himself because he was injured, just like Bran, so he didn't swing the sword himself. Your inability to comprehend that "swinging the sword" can mean wielding any weapon is literal autism.

>Your inability to comprehend that "swinging the sword" can mean wielding any weapon is literal autism.

Keep telling yourself that branfag

ok

So he found some stilts?

They sound the most plausible though.

Plausible based on what?

You seem to forget that people make up completely false spoilers and leaks every year. Just this last year we had one that claimed to know everything in season 6 and you also had people believing it, taking screenshots, speculating on it, etc. and needing truede, leakbro from march or the actual show and episode to stop believing them.

It's all bullshit

Thanks for ruining /got/ with that fucking ugly bitch of an image OP

Thanks for ruining /got/ by not ignoring and talking about something relevant.

How much do you think the world would change for the better if I captured hidden video of myself assaulting leslie jones with a bullwhip shouting "OOBADOOBA OOBADOOBA!" and then the video went viral?

And then, if when interviewed in jail, I only answered questions with "SHE'S A BIG MUNGABUNGA!"? Would that give the SJWs all the ammo they'd need to make the world a white-free place?

>she went through her entire bullshit journey just to be killed off. Nothing was learned and nothing that transpired will matter.

Her life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
that struts and frets her hour upon the stage
and then is heard no more: it is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing.

CLASSIC D&D

Its hard to ignore then a giant black gorilla is the OP pi. Fuck yourself and go back to jerking off to a boy.

What are you talking about, you don't even see OP's image when scrolling the thread. What a triggered little baby.

Is that your argument autist?

Just seeing it once is too much. Kill yourself you triggered little bitch

>>she went through her entire bullshit journey just to be killed off

She went through all that just to provide a point of view into other characters' actions. She is just a walking camera, and you deserve to be butthurt if you're actually retarded enough to care about such a bland character.

>Viserion
>not a main
Get burnt fagget

Nobody fucking cares about viserion and of course dany and jon where retarded enough to bring dragons beyond the wall so one could get killed and be used to bring the wall down, fucking idiots

1) If they waste precious time on a stupid bear showdown I will fucking drop the show
2) If Jon and Dany make love I will fucking drop the show
3) If Jon becomes king and Dany queen with Tyrion as their Hand, I'll fucking assassinate GRRM.

And:australianetworknews.com/winds-of-winter-release-date-cancelled-george-rr-martin-misplaced-materials/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Bookfags BTFO

If you are so triggered by a single picture invading your safe space then maybe you need to leave Cred Forums and find a place that's willing to be your hug box.

You have to go back faggot

Sorry you get triggered about someone shitting on your gorilla pic. Fuck off and kill yourself

Only one way to find out...

Will there be, dare I say it, a War of the Three Ships?

Jonsa vs Jonarya vs Jonerys

Who will win the jonbowl? Second and third place winners get death, first place winner may also die

Honestly the second it seems a single one of those spoilers is true, I'm turning that shit off and never watching again

sure user

I'm already teetering on the edge of not wanting to watch any more because the main characters are all so damn terrible but I don't even know why I'd want to watch season 7 if I already know what happens and I hate all of it

>still triggered

Ok, kid.

Don't be a bitch. Just stop watching it.

you fuckers destroy my sides at each threads

Someone talk about how Isaac is the purest most beautiful person in the world

Better than constantly talking about s*phie

So ranking the strongest swordsman who ever lived
God tier : Daemon Blackfyre
S Tier : Arthur Dayne, Aemon Dragonknight
A Tier : Cregan Stark, Barristan Selmy, Gwayne Corbray, Ryam Redwyne
B Tier : Robert Baratheon, Smiling Knight, Jaime Lannister, Gerold Hightower
C Tier : Oberyn, Mountain, Hound, Brienne

fighters*

>Daemon
>better than Dayne

Woe to the blackfyrefags

die of AIDS faggot

>said to fight like the Warrior

>wahhh someone is making fun of a black "person"

kill yourself

stabbing a man in the back is not honourable, frogfag

>killed by A FUCKING FROG

How mad are Daynefags?

Yes because imprisoning a pregnant woman who was raped for months by an autistic faggot and preventing her from seeing her brother is so very honourable

top kek

I hate shipping and generally ignore it. The reason I like ASOIAF is because of the lack of shitty romance, but danyxjon is a special kind of retarded. Really GRRM, you're going to make Jon fuck his aunt on a boat?

>Really GRRM, you're going to make Jon fuck his aunt on a boat?

This is the man who wrote the infamous "fat pink mast" scene, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Who would win between Niten ichi-ryu here and the Fookin legend?

Ew, too young. I was talking about current Isaac, the Isaac that posts images of him getting kisses on the cheek by other men.

Because if you look at her from the front you can see her face is extremely asymmetrical

>rape

Baelish was an idealistic little fuccboi back then, he knows shit

It was rape, anyone who says otherwise is clinically retarded

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

bran can't be king

Oh, I'd breed Bran just fine.

faggot

Nice meme

Just a friendly reminder that there is no indication that he can't breed

Fuck off

They never said his dick doesn't work, just his legs

"fat pink mast" is at least forgivable as it wasn't a major plot point. JonxDany is not only gross, but inexplicably normie as fuck. Muh rightful rulers.

I hope when the series ends, someone makes an edit that shows the WW winning.

But was he the greatest knight who ever lived?

Don't think so.

>They never said his dick doesn't work, just his legs

To be fair, Ned said it.

inb4 Ned's not a maester/Bran's too young to tell/he can hold his shit and piss so he might still have function.

All I'm saying is someone said it.

Pedo's aren't welcome here.

That's cool because I'm not a pedo

Reminder that Ghost will have limited screen time and Summer was killed off due to budgetary constraints, but Gendry is going to fight an undead cgi bear with a war hammer.

Can't wait.

Thanks for the reminder that you created a nice fanfiction in your head

just a faggot

>said to be stronger than Aemon

Literally our sh oh wait wrong tired copypasta

>Ew
You wound me

s2 Sansa was Sophie's peak.

And Aemon was a knight of the Kinsguard, yet Dayne is still considered the greatest knight.

Only Barristan is his possible equal in his prime and without Dawn in play

I see what you did there.

He's a little oatmeal person.

Not fit to lead, not fit to breed.

Everyone who isn't Bronze Royce needs to geld themselves or stick a hot red poker up their snatch

Why are MW and ST fans so cringy:
twitter.com/jaimelcnnister/status/786996692893728768

NORMIES DID THIS.

Why can't you stop searching their mentions on twitter you fucking weirdo loser

>sends his third son to the Nigger Watch just because he's a "spare"

Fuck him, what a faggot, if he wants a Royce in the Watch he should go himself, not ruin his son's life.

RIP in peace Waymar you were too good for this world hopefully you'd come back as a Wight and kill your shitty father

They keep fucking appearing on my TL I don't search for this garbage

His armor isn't bronze.

>Dance with me then
B A S E D

Does anyone know if principal filming has started yet? Maisie, Issac, and Kit filming at the same locations at the same times is a good sign that the spoilers are fake.

What's in his hand?

Is he bringing Kit his lifts?

Those are obviously not nearly tall enough for Kit.

If spoilers actually happen, I'm going to throw myself into an oubliette.

You left out the details about viserion, and the bit about bronn and jaime almost killing drogon and dany

What are you the most mad about?

For me it's sansa magically being a good leader and the basically guaranteed endgame jon/dany iron throne rulership

Where are you getting that shite from? r*ddit?

It's that First Men blood in him and being friends with Ned that compelled him to send his kid to the Watch.

Waymar could've been a knight in service to another House, gotten married and had kids by some lowborn chick, a sullied highborn chick or commoner.

-Jon going from WF to Dragonstone, back to WF, up to the Wall, and down to KL in the span of 5-6 episodes.

-Maesters somehow have record of Rhaegar and Lyanna's marriage

-Shitty flashbacks

-Meera and Mel are basically redundant

-Dany and Jon making lovey faces at each other

-Sansa lady of Winterfell

-Davos makes a Gendry rowing joke

-Season is basically Jon, Dany, Jon, Dany, Jon. Show is focusing on the two most boring characters

Looks like everyone is going to have a transporter next season. It's going to be a cornucopia of awful fan service.

NORMIES DID THIS.

Not that user but reddit and an user here who may or may not be the same faggot from reddit.

This is ozgefag all over again.

Post shit on reddit, come here then bring everyone's attention to it pretending it's not you. Then try and back up your own con by pretending you heard the same thing.

ok can I get the full text? I don't believe this but whatever

reddit.com/user/awayforthelads

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/

inb4 plebbit

This faggot

reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/

And then another faggot whose dad totally works for nintendo you guys starts off here

>jon's real name is aegon

WTF? Rhaegar already has a son called Aegon, why would he use the same name for another one? other than being autistic?

Leaker probably meant Aemon, not Aegon.

The user in that screenshot said that as well in the last thread. They're deleted but get 4chanx and you can see them

Those leaks aren't even consistent. He says that Dany and Jon would fuck on the ship on the way to Winterfell (before leaving it again) and that the Wall will fall at the same time, yet in another part claims that the Wall will fall only in the end of the season.

It's bullshit and there's absolutely no reason to believe it.

Getting invested in this show was a mistake

>The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Dany have sex.

At least the Gods seem to hate incest as much as I do.

Probably don't hate incest as much as terrible cheesy ships.

He also has ridiculous shit like Jon going South, then going North, then going South, then going North AGAIN and at no point seeing Bran or Arya who have come back.Or Cersei being allowed to live and them having to plead to have her army when Olenna and Dorne joined her to kill the fuck out of the Lannisters and Dany has complete numbers advantage while King's Landing should be starving.

0% chance of that

>Gendry is at KL making weapons. Davos makes a joke about him "still rowing" when he sees him.

So basically this season is just TFA level fan service garbage? Yeah, I can see these leaks being legit. And it will be the most widely acclaimed season to date.

Looks like I'm going to have to find a new show to be autistic about.

Anyone have suggestions?

And "capturing an other"

Holy fuck this is some bad fanfiction, not even D&D bad. Like My Immortal tier.

>Jon needs to provide proof that the Undead are real. So he goes beyond the Wall with the Hound,Beric,Thoros and Tormund to capture one. They succeed but Beric and Viserion die in the process.

How in the fuck?

Cercei's alliance is two-faced. She want the Night's king to wipe out The North and Dany's army before sending in Lannister forces.

Sounds legit. They need a wight dragon.

99% chance this is what breaks the magic of the wall and allows NK to melt it with dragon

Fucking jon and dany being retarded again

Westworld seems pretty meme-worthy

according to the tripfag's image , one of the writers wrote X-Men Origins: Wolverine, so there's that.

>They succeed but Beric and Viserion die in the process.
One of the WW throws a spear at Viserion, Viserion is reborn as the Night's King's mount.

are any of these leaks reliable it all sounds stupid as fuck

I've watched 2 episodes, but I don't just see the same meme potential as /got/.

It doesn't make sense that they'd ask for for jackshit in the first place much less ally with her

>And it will be the most widely acclaimed season to date.

Fanservice drives everything now.

Giving audiences exactly what they want because a minority of people on plebbit, facebook, and twitter scream at the showrunners has become the norm.

user from yesterday. I can't 100% speak for the reddit guy because he knows more than i do but everything I said is true. Also jon does do a stupid amount of traveling this season.

To be fair, that's the best argument for them.

>dat yellow duct tape

So he fuccs Dany?

Again, you and the other guy could be bullshitting, and you could even be him

None of you can provide proof of shit cause "your friend of a friend of a friend works for the show"

So does your dad work for nintendo, or do you actually work on the show? How do you know you're not being fed disinformation?

>retarded fanfiction

Have you fucking seen the show post season 4? it is fanfiction at this point

A weirwood arrow kills the dragon fucking shit

I didn't say that, reddit guy did

The show is retarded but trust me you don't know how bad fanfiction is

If you want to know just pick an average fic from ffn or ao3.

Jon and dany fucking on a boat while the wall falls is pretty bad, even for fanfiction.

>even for fanfiction.

You're talking about the field that literally has 11 year olds fucking with their 8" dicks

I'm not stupid enough to tell you but I'm not being "fed" anything

Leaker insists that Jon's name is Aegon, and thinks that Rhaegar's other children weren't mentioned on the show when literally an entire season was dedicated to Oberyn avenging them.

It's fucking hogwash. Move along.

Shit fakes. One guy knows all the story lines how? Episode script are slashed for actors so actor only got his parts and nothing more. Extras don't get scripts. Set guys don't get full scripts. They can't make copies of scripts (well they can, but it's violation and they can lose jobs for that) and most of the set workers never see scripts.

So how in hell do this guy get them all? It would have believable if he only would give as one scene. This is too much to be nothing but fake shit.

Not to mention HBO released this where you can see the kids' names

>Episode script are slashed for actors so actor only got his parts and nothing more

Not to take away from your point but the major actors like Maisie, Kit, Sansa, Emilia, etc. do get the scripts for the season and all the characters and not just their own. Maisie's talked about it in interviews

>One guy knows all the story lines how?

He knows it "from a guy who knows a guy who works for HBO"

fucking lol

Yes I know. But I doubt that leaker from HBO is Maisie, Kit, Sansa, Emilia, etc :D

Could be a family member of one of them.

Yeah... So leaks are real....

This is how we found out about the Battle of the Bastards

yea which is why now people are aping that guy

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

But...but Arya butchered Meryn Trant

Not that user but weren't there extras from the filming telling us stuff about it? Extras that provided pics?

I think leakbro provided pics.

Yes. One battle and not all the info from extra in the set. Now whole season is leaked by some guy inside HBO? Come on now.

No that was 2 years ago. And last year the leak only came right before the season, when all the shootings were done and lots of people were in on it. But right now we're in the stage that most people in the production don't even know what's going to happen.

All hail! King Jon Stark of Winterfell. The White Wolf. Lord of the First Men and Protector of the North. Long may he reign! The King in the North!

You forgot his other titles

Sometimes I fantasize about being a Westerosi sailor that gets shipwrecked on the Summer Islands

These posters have been non-stop plaguing /got/ for months now. Where do they originate from? Are they official posters by HBO or what?

>Wielder of Longclaw

Acceptable title though only Bear Islanders would appreciate it.

>Master of Ghost

EDGY
D
G
Y

She's a redhead, not a blonde character.

What's the big deal with the Summer Isles? What's the real world parallel in your opinion?

Westeros ----> British Isles

Free Cities ---> Italy
Summer Isles ---> ?????

>Where do they originate from?

Oh I have an idea...

They're from thegotparty.com

Snow/Mormont 2016

It reminds me of the Bahamas

>summer isles
>black people
>extremely low war/fighting

No real world parrallel

see Argentina

Go to YouTube and listen to the Sansa WoW sample chapter. The last sentence of the chapter is literally her having her first ever moment as the new Cersei. She ain't goin' nowhere, mudafaka.

But Argentina is not a black country :/

Not that user but how is this the new Cersei?

> “You may not. It is promised to… another.” She was not sure who as yet, but she knew she would find someone.

She's just doing as Petyr told her

Mayhaps, but you should really go back to r*ddit, roastie.

So you are involved in cgi?

They're not even remotely close to the CGI stage now

Homicide. For patrician memers only.

>I don't know what tripfag means

Especially since it's their fault the wall falls for taking three dragons up there like a couple of fucktatds

watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/

>According to L7R, in season 7 Theon Greyjoy will be reuniting with an old friend from Winterfell, Jon Snow. Our own sources tell us that this meeting won’t be in the north as has been rumored, but will actually be further south, with Jon traveling and encountering Theon at some point.

leaks are coming true

It's official. D&D are phoning in this season.

holy shit. Thats exactly what the spoiler guy posted on reddit. I can't nelieve this shit might he real, those hacks!

I told you

According to those spoilers the Wall coming down is the last scene of the season, and she doesn't die.

Guys, D&D are just spreading these rumours to test the waters, right..? just to see what the reaction is? they're not going to actually do it, right?

No, he said they meet.

I could say lots of characters meet when you have storylines meeting up as the end nears and Jaime's actor says lots of people from season 1 will meet up. Doesn't make the "leaks' true

>their marriage was totally annulled you guys

redditfag should kill himself

Rhaegar is the shittiest character ever conceived.

I wish but nope this season is going to be absolutely terrible

Actually the entire trio of rhaegar lyanna and jon are the shittest cliches and ruined the series desu

Source?

Targs are the worst family even conceived of. They are spoiled, irrational, impulsive, and inbred.

Both Jon and Dany deserve to die for being such awful Targ trash.

Rhaegar, Dany and Shae head the list imo.

I am unironically rooting for Cersei nowadays.

>not Tully
>not any of the ironshits

We see you

Tullys and Ironbabbies are terrible, but the Tardaryens really push it into new dimensions.

>I am unironically rooting for Cersei nowadays.

Cercei at least isn't an annoyingly cliche good guy/bad guy character. And Lena can actually act, unlike Kit and Emilia. Making Cercei a more complex character is one of the only good changes D&D made.

Search his mentions on twitter, Google it, reddit search, etc

It's not hard to find and mods are pruning threads that post the link here

Tullys are like Hufflepuff, they pretty much fade into the background. Their biggest crime is being boring. Ironshits are annoying, but at least they are entertaining in a retarded sort of way.

Lysa helped start the War of 5 kings and prolong it.

Cat fucked Robb over and committed treason.

Edmure's a bitch who sold out his uncle for his pregnant Frey wife in the books and child he's never met in the show.

And you KNOW the Stark kids fuck up being of the Tully shit in their dna

And Ironshit culture revolves around stealing, rape and murder.

Not just one family like the Targaryens, almost every Ironshit House is like that. They deserve to be swallowed up by the sea.

>Tullys are like Hufflepuff, they pretty much fade into the background

I wish. After the Tards, the Tullys are the most destructive force in Westeros. It's literally house Tully that has ruined everything. House Tully made Littledick. House Tully started the Stark/Lannister war and killed Jon Arryn. House Tully lost Robb the war.

>tfw Jon will never fuck and tame a 10 HBB by the name of Arianne

Why are George and D&D so cruel?

If D&D and George make Dany and Jon fuck on a boat, I'm going to burn my books.

>10 HBB by the name of Arianne

Arianne Martell is a smelly landwhale.

>tfw we will never get Deepwood Motte
>tfw we will never hear Hugo Wull's speech
>tfw we will never see Stannis courting the Northern lords by dancing with their daughters and feasting
>tfw we will never see Stannis btfo the Karstarks
>tfw we will never see Stannis retake Winterfell for the Starks

They never come out with detailed Arya spoilers. I want to know if she sees Gendry again.

Who are you? The person a few threads back saying the wall falls early and there's a battle without Jon? I haven't visited this thread all day, but I was aware of the alleged "leak" because they were posted in the WOTW comment section yesterday.

I still don't fully buy it but the fact real spoilers are becoming dangeroisly close to what he posted is worryimg enough. I don't think this is the first time, didn't his post about Brienne meeting Dany precede Sue's spoilers from yesterday as well? Maybe that's why she seemed to panic and delete the discussion, because it jived with what she's heard.

The worst "spoiler" is that Jon is a legitimate Targ and that R+L were somehow married and the FUCKING MAESTERS knew about it and Sam just looks it up in a book. How can that be right?

Is Arya really going to spar with Brienne? Corny.

not as corny as Gendry fighting a wight bear with a hammer

I don't know who said the wall falls early but it doesnt. There's no logical way it could. And there's I guess sort of two big night king scenes beyond the wall, one with jon and one without, but I think that was obvious already

Midday bump?

All of you really think that spoilers this extensive would be legit at an early stage like this? That's just foolish.

Fucking hilarious fanfiction I've read, thanks!

>The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Dany have sex.

S6 was pretty much fanfiction and more laughable than that.

What would you guys do if it turns out all of those spoilers are 100% accurate?

Drop the show.
I don't want Arya's storyline to turn into even more of The Sansa Show.

shit on it and shitpost on /got/, what else?

the show has been fucking garbage for a couple seasons already, I don't expect it magically have good writing from this point on for no apparent reason.

Hey bros if you want to check out a good book while you wait for TWOW try this on I think you will love it. It's called Milo, Autistic Warrior and it's got a lot of twists and turns like ASOIAF.

Sam doesn't just look it up, apparently bran has to help him figure it out. And sansa needs his help to figure out Littlefinger is playing her. And /got/ user said tormund needed bran to warn them about NK and viserion approaching. If everybody is so retarded and incompetent at their jobs that they need bran to spell out everything for them then jesus fuck, good luck westeros

This is such a stupid gay ass show

>
Neglected by his parents from the moment he was diagnosed with autism at age three, Milo McCance survives his first eleven years in a world of isolation and rejection. Math and science are all that make sense to him. When his history-professor father takes a tentative interest in him, Milo unknowingly initiates a path to his own destruction. All hell breaks loose. Milo must find his way through the ensuing chaos and looming threat. The second half of the story time-warps eight years in the future to the year 2020. Milo is now age twenty. A group of teachers in Milo’s former high school are determined to eliminate the growing population of autistic students enrolled in the school. Through a series of events, Milo is asked to team up with the school’s Director to thwart the group’s Machiavellian efforts to erase any influence autism has on the school’s culture. As Milo comprehends the parameters of the group’s threat to the students, he finds himself caught between past terrors and future annihilation. Milo, Autistic Warrior is a novel about family, relationships, autism, repressed rage and the courage required to find identity in the midst of fear and destructiveness.

finally a protagonist I can relate to

Why wouldn't Bran just tell Jon himself?

Because jon is retarded and leaves eastwatch to go fuck dany on a boat while they both KNOW there's a fucking dragon corpse on the wrong side of the wall

>finally a protagonist I can relate to

that's a lie

Is Bran doing all this from Weirwood.net or is he somehow getting around Westeros on only his invalid floppy boylegs?

because they sent samwell to the citadel so they have to find something important for him to do even if it doesn't make sense.

making sense isn't a priority anymore on GoT.

it's, from most important to least important :
-action/shocking scenes
-"good guys" winning
-"badass" lines&speeches
-story
-writing
-characterization

I expect the gaps between those to be even larger in S7-8.

Bran could literally just mind rape Jon or send a fucking raven to Jon to tell him to link up to werewood.net.

>Bran could literally just mind rape Jo
and wouldn't you just love that, you fucking branfaggot

Oh I thought you were asking why bran doesn't tell jon about the night king and viserion.

He doesn't tell jon apparently because jon leaves before her gets there according to reddit.

He alerts tormund to the night king by controlling a group of ravens to go to the wall and get his attention

>link up to the weirwood.net

Jon's not a greenseer, that's not how it works

This is correct, everything post s5 is contrived. There is literally no reason for Sam to discover Jon's parentage in Oldtown when Bran and (possibly)LF already know. Showing another character discover Jon's "secret" is redundant.

Remember when Jon Snau died and came back to life and hardly anyone acknowledged it?

i'm straight id rather fuck that dude.

A branbro would never imply jon can enter the weirnet, ever

it is inevitable at this point.

I know that feel man. I thought GRRM was better then this but JonxDany is so fucking cliche, were does he get off criticizing Tolkein?

it was expected since Jon is to be found out as a Targaryen. I'm not talking about the show here, the books made it this way 20 years ago. it could not go any other way.

I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO OF KING THOMMEN JERKING OFF ANYWHERE. SOMEONE HELP!

Fuck off degenerate weeb

No...

Did you search his name on twitter tumblr and reddit

Yes, nothing showed up.

>Jons pumping his manlet dick deep[as he can go] into Dany's dragon pussy

>cut to the Wall, starting to rumble, to crack

>cut to Jon pumping harder now, with Dany then flipping him over and riding him

>cut to Wall, rumbling harder, crackling with huge chunks falling off. cut to Edd: "SHE GONNA GO, LADS!!"

>cut back to Jon: UH! UH! UH! UHH! UUHH! OUUUUHHHHHHHHHAHHHH!!!!! He busts his wolfseed deep and hard insdie Dany, they both cry in climax

>cut to the Wall: BOOM!!! It explodes! pieces flying everywhere as the Wall comes tumbling down!

>cut to Winterfell, where Sansa and Arya, after their own bout of sisterly incest, hold each other close as they hear the Wall falling from that much distance away

>cut back to Jon and Dany in KL

>Jon: "UH LUV YA DANERISS, WE ARE TRULY A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE™"

>Dany smiles at him, knowingly

>cut back to the wall, where the Army of the Dead is marching it's way south across the rubble.

>cut to black

>jonsa shippers on suicide watch

>Sansa and Arya
>incest scene
Please no.

>wolfseed
when will they learn

Eh, those fake spoilers are fan fiction.

It's all about Arya/Sansa now.

I've had it open in another tab on my laptop for days I'll post it when I get home unless someone beats me to it

Stop replying to the autistic mongoloid above.

>Leaving out Jonsei
Can't wait to see Jon become Queen's trap slave.

How can jon be a trap when he's such an ugly manlet

search the archives to find out the title of the video, then google the title with quotations. It's probably somewhere. Internet 101, faggot.

I for one hope the leak about them and LF is real.

Jon just seems ugly to you because you're seeing him as a man.
He needs to kill the man and become the boy.

you're missing the point.

Someone piss a new thread etc etc

what are the spoilers? I saw the ones posted above in a pic about jon; dany; theon; viserion but what about all the other ones?

Branbros save us!

New thread PLS

New

someone plz make a thread, a good thread