Bedrager literally means deciever

>Bedrager literally means deciever

Other urls found in this thread:

da.forvo.com/word/bedrage/#da
youtube.com/watch?v=KyiuAoLYtFY
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

inb4 he made the athlete commit suicide and not Gerald.

Southpark are pissing their pants and actively trying to cover their own sycophant sellout tracks.
So yes, trev parker and matt stone are active deceivers. Also, spelling. The word returns in dutch, in scandinavian it would have an umlaut, making it 'threatener', 'bedreiger' in dutch. Matt and trev are trying to threaten people who point out they sold out. Southpark=johnfrusciante+thepeppers2.0. Xxxbramduprez.

hah I saw that and thought wow that is so similar to dutch which is 'bedrieger'. oh shit the dutch are kypto danes O_O

dude get laid

you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about

>in scandinavian

lmao

Not that user but I studied a bit of Norwegian and there is a shitload of overlap between Norwegian and Swedish, and presumably Danish as well, so maybe that's what he was on about.

Aside from Gerald getting pissed on, this episode was fucking awful. le dicks out for harambe XD. Fucking normie-tier millenial shit.

are you shitposting ironically?

"Bedrager" means literally betrayer in norwegian
actually dutch people are more like crypto norwegians due to the exchange of migrants our two countries have had over the years. Our languages also share a lot of similarities

Watched the new ep last night, really bad writing. So contrived and just not funny. When kyles dad said 'too spooky' I fucking cringed so hard.

Best bit of the ep was PC Principal telling the girls about the right to protest, but thats just because PC Principal has a funny delivery of his lines.

In dutch its bedrieger, bedreiger is someone who threatens.

da.forvo.com/word/bedrage/#da

> in scandinavian it would have an umlaut
No. swede here, in Swedish it's "bedragare".

>swamp germans

>In scandinavian

Are you fucking retarded?

Dane here and bedrager literally means deceiver

If dubs, Dutch are the niggers of Germany

fyi in german it's betrüger

no it's bedrägare

No it doesn't. It means scammer or swindler

>bedrager
>betrayer

>betrüger
Reminded me of this youtube.com/watch?v=KyiuAoLYtFY

There are no umlauts in Danish. There are extra letters.

>Southpark=johnfrusciante+thepeppers2.0
what?

Why are they goofing on the danish of all people?

So tired of this shit, South Park completely lost its charm.

cuz you guys are some goofy motherfuckers

Don't cry.

>Why are they goofing on the danish of all people?
>they create an arc about mocking internet trolls and the culture around it
>trolls
>why are they goofing on the danish?

Were you dropped as a child?

Because they are a silly country with made up language and everyone is pretending like nothing is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

>literally wearing a fedora

I see they did their research

Nej det är bedragare

In the Canada goes on strike episode, Danish people had egg heads like Canadians do. I wonder why they chose to portray them like normal people in this episode. Perhaps they sent out the first episode where the danish athlete appears without thinking about it and realized now they gotta stick with it.

I'm fucking dead kek. Is it really like this?

d e daeligt

Dod over alle svenskere i alle sammen fucking vrede og jaloux fucking luder born hahahahhahhaha

stay woke my nigga

there isn't a scandinavian language and danish has no umlauts

we do have some extra letters though

Their "Danish accent" doesn't actually sound like a Danish accent at all, but I suppose that's part of the joke

So the joke here is that anonymity on the internet is important but it is getting destroyed by trolls like the ones on Cred Forums, the very same people who spent years defending it?

Is this also a shitty play on the NSA defending their actions because they are going after "the terrorists"?

Originally I thought the joke was that Trolls are often portrayed as fat neckbeards who don't leave the house but the truth is is that anonymity can turn the nicest people into monsters.
That was were they were going with Gerald at first. But now they actually all look horrible so I don't know where the story is going now.

I'm talking specifically about the concept of trolltrace.com being used as a way to track people's internet histories, and Bedrager telling people to "please only use to find trolls".

Hes right.

>he is the trickster god, come to make the grandest trolling of all time
Pottery

>dicks out for harambe
What? I didn't even know that was a thing

>Originally I thought the joke was that Trolls are often portrayed as fat neckbeards who don't leave the house but the truth is is that anonymity can turn the nicest people into monsters.
Too subtle for dipshit kids

Är du dum i huvudet?

It's "bedragare" like the guy said

it wasn't a harambe joke though you jaded faggot

How was that subtle. Everyone thought it was cartman, I was surprised it was gerald instead.

My take is that trolls are causing sjw's to overreact and it is getting worse as time goes on due to everyone's reliance on social media and online connectivity. Last season was sjw's being just sheep for corporations, but some actually have good intentions and so we can't rule all of them out.

in American it literally means "one who rages in bed"

in dutch too

>tips bedrager