I find it strange that Leo has never fucked Miranda Kerr because pretty much every other woman I crave...

I find it strange that Leo has never fucked Miranda Kerr because pretty much every other woman I crave, he has already fucked. Who knows. Maybe it's yet to happen. It's probably already in the books.

She's been with Orlando Bloom for ages.

I got bad news user.

He did fuck her.

She left Orlando to get boned by Leo, and she actually thought he would do more than dick her. And he didn't, so she went and fucked a billionaire who dumped her for Mariah Carrey, and then went and found another chump billionaire to take her on after she got her tits done (fantastic tit job btw)

leo is your spirit penis

She got her tits done? Whyyyy

she's not been with him for ages

nigger get with the times, didn't you see Legolas naked wakeboarding with Katy Perry?
Miranda is rooting Elon Musk now

those tits must be because she's a mum now

crikey she's a fair dinkum bonza sheila, cobbers

what a letdown, please commit sengoku khan.

Miranda-chan super desu kawaii uguu

Struthe

'ken oath

Hope she's finally over fucking rich, attractive and successful men and goes through a poor, ugly loser phase. I am so ready

I like the story of Leo cuckolding Chris Brown out of that prime mulatto pussy. Shit is straight out of the slavery days when the master would knock up the slave slut and the nigmos were forced to take white dna. Most cucked race of men of all time.

She literally slobbered all over James Packer's hairy wrinkly balls. Why would Leo want her?

crikey diggers

I wouldn't count on it.

She's hit the wall, and she needs to settle down.

And she didn't aim for a mere celebrity millionaire. She was fishing for billionaires.

Try again in 30 years. You might get to Minelli her.

Also;

>attractive men

Well, we all have your tastes.

Flawless cheekbones

tfw i'd actually fuck 90 y/o miranda

too right Kev

Keep hope alive.