Rey is Palpetines offspring

This may be the most entertaining theory about this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k

What does Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7B1FF3kbyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been thinking about this for a while, and it would be pretty neat. Luke finds the daughter of the Emperor and he knows she's just pure evil but he can't kill a baby so he just makes her disappear.

Unfortunately, the ages don't line up. Rey is younger than Kylo, but Kylo was born after the Emperor's death.

Probably his granddaughter.

would explain her accent

It would be a cool twist, but they'd have to do some strange motherfuckery timewise. I'm wondering if maybe a grandchild could line up better if you're willing to squint at it a little?

Like said.

However, Jar Jar Abrahams might wanna' keep flying it safe and printing money like he's doing now. It may literally be too controversial if it turns out that everyone's favorite feminin icon would turn out to be Satan.

better than her being the reincarnated chosen one bs

at least we know her bloodline is OP

I always kinda' thought it weird that Rey was obviously on the "dark" side of this poster.

Of course I'm probably insane because I found it terribly odd that Ren's red lightsaber lines up so well with Rey's staff.

Yeah but it would be fun if she was TREASON's kid. I mean, yeah, she's overpowered as fuck, but it's clear that force power is passed down genetically (at least to some degree).

And who better to inherit the dark side from than the man himself?

"Internet theories" in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=a7B1FF3kbyg

It can't be Luke. At this point it would be so predictable, no one would like it.

Kill yourself faggot.

I guess BB-8 is a Sith too then huh? Dumbass.

I think Luke would be too hamfisted. Even for Jar Jar Abrahams.

That being said, Star Wars is a machine now. They want to print as much money as possible, so they might literally go with the safest option.

And if they lined her up with Luke she'd earn a lot of OT-fandom-points right there. I of course hope we get something interesting out of it.

I supposed Sheev do the fucking before she was fried as a chicken??

Are you seriously implying Bitch Stormtrooper and Rey couldn't have swapped places for a less misleading poster?

shit sorry for my mistakes, not she HEEE and did not do xD

>implying the fucking Emperor of the galaxy didn't fuck bitches
>implying the master schemer from the shadows didn't stroke it at a sperm-bank daily and sent samples out randomly in the universe
>implying he's not the Genghis Khan of the Star Wars universe

The part about the similar fighting style would be more interesting if fighting style was passed down genetically. Which it isn't.

Why does every main character need to have a strong blood line anyway? Why is every main character the son or the reincarnation of some great warrior?

Let Rey just be Rey. Make her parents be some average Jedi that was in hiding, not literally the strongest beings in the universe (luke or sheev)

I don't know, I think the Star Wars as a franchise is too heavily invested in family values by this point. It's all about blood and heritage and who fucked what and produced who.

If any of that midichlorian (or however you spell that) bullshit is to be believed the the force is something passed down to some extent.

But the most likely reason is that there's no stronger fan-bate than nostalgia.

Everyone knows who Rey's father is faggot-OP.

Prick

No stop.
Accents are not genetic. You're all fucking retarded.

Actually not the worst theory OP. I heard a retarded theory the other day that jar jar was Darth Plagueis.

Jesus fuck if THIS guy is the most powerful know Sith, it might the biggest (and dumbest) plot twist in movie history.

MISSA BACK!

where have you been, in a cave??

because that theory it's old

Because familial legacy and fate is part of what makes Star Wars what it is.

Also they wouldn't make it a big fucking mystery if the payoff was literally, "lol some nobody". It would be pointless.

Is it? Haha, guess I'm not as in the loop about these thing as I used to be.

In my experience fan-theories tend to be a little too cringecore for my liking these days.

Granddaughter could work. Her parents put her on Jakku to hide her from the Jedi or the First Order.

I think that would give the new sequels a nice twist and yet keep it in ring of family and universe itself so her being daughter of Palpatine would allow me to enjoy these movies a lot more

This would be good. You know what would also be a nice change of pace for Star Wars? Yeah, Sheev was the big bad, but it would be nice if her actual parents were just terribly average folk.

Like they owned a convenient store and died of old age or something.

Stupid fucking faggot.

Meanie

I wish. It would save star wars for me honestly because it's so retarded
If it's just going to devolve into quipshit why not

Are you seriously implying you're not reading too much in to a poster for a really bad movie. If you're going to cry about something it should be that cuck finn holding the lightsaber.

>Is it? Haha, guess I'm not as in the loop about these thing as I used to be.
It was in the mainstream news. Too many retarded faggots posting here these days.

Kill yourself reddit and I hope your mother gets cancer.

Then that begs the question, why wasn't Rey's mother or father (whichever one is the direct descendant of Palpatine) lured to the dark side. Does force sensitivity skip generations?

>Then that begs the question, why wasn't Rey's mother or father (whichever one is the direct descendant of Palpatine) lured to the dark side. Does force sensitivity skip generations?
Please don't indulge these morons user.

well honestly, in old eu he was worried about his legacy from early on because he killed his immediate family. So most likely his kid probably grew up on naboo. They wouldn't have been trained since it was the era of jedi were considered bad

so without training, force talents usually come out like parlor tricks. Just look at luke and how he lead his life.

He wanted to live forever, he didn't care about fucking bitches.

true but that wouldn't keep him from having kids either, especially considering how worried he was about legacy

He was the legacy you stupid fuck

>Accents are genetic
you're an idiot.

You just KNOW something like this WILL happen.

They are such hacks that they are going to have to keep playing the "X is secretly Y's son/daughter!" card because of how uncreative and shitty they are

said the memer

It was all over the internet just before the release. Everyone wanted it.

Post Rey pits

>Does force sensitivity skip generations?
Possibly. You look at Leia and it's not like she's super strong with the Force.

It could also be that a woman (or man) married the son (or daughter) of the Emperor, only to realize they were both evil, that they were all in trouble, and ran off with Rey.

Accents aren't genetic, but a kid is going to pick up an accent from their parents, and Rey was with her parents for some time it seems (assuming it was their parents who dropped them off and not some custodian).

Narratively, hiding who her parents are only to have it be some nobodies we never heard from is a little silly. If they didn't want her parents to be a secret, they shouldn't have been secretive about it.

I'm sure Sheev choke the bitch while fucking and in the end he fried her with his light force while screaming

Unlimiteeeeeeeeed orgaaaaaasmmmm

I like the idea of a scene about an upper class couple fleeing Coruscant with their baby during a siege, and it's all made out to seem like a brutal Imperial invasion, but then at the end the twist is that they are Imperial bureaucrats/relatives of the Emperor running for their lives from the Rebels.

Then she gets stuck offworld while they try to restore some peace and justice to the galaxy through the formation of the First Order. It's a decent theory.

>this is newsworthy in Burgerland

Please be a meme.

But Finn does more scenes than Rey with the lightsaber.

And he'd technically be the bull. You'd be the cuck.

Isn't wanting to keep your legacy alive kinda' LIKE being immortal though? I know it's a stretch, but this isn't the first time Hollywoods tried to pass of immortality as a continuing passage of your bloodline.

You had a better joke hidden somewhere within this post user.

I knew it was weak but I needed to say it anyways xD

Yeah, this is true.

It was Lor San Tekka and Luke who found out about Rey and then hidden her on Jakku, watching her from afar (poetry) to raise her in the light side and then let her to claim the rule over The First Order, as the Emperor's rightful heir.

Didn't watch the clip you linked, so I'm not sure if whoever made it managed to guess this scenario, but it's the basic idea on Episode 8. When Kylo finds out about Rey he switches sides.

Cheers.

You should watch it. The video touches on the things you say.

or like snoke is plagueis
and making life from the force only works
if you force impregnate a virgin on desert planet
so they stick rey on jakku
so they can force baby her
to create a vessel for snokes to inhabit

>claim the rule over The First Order, as the Emperor's rightful heir.
Not sure if you're making this up, but this makes infinitely more sense as an argument than theories from OP's link, good job.

I'm pretty sure Sheev could send Force sperm to randomly impregnate women in the galaxy. Isn't that how Anakin was made?

Anakin was my made by the Force itself as a reaction to sheev and plaguis attempting to send their 'dark power' into the universe. Hes literally jesus

Fuck, why not. If Force Speed is a thing, why not Force Impregnation?

Too deep for me.
Lucas was clearly a misunderstood genius.

::tips lightsaber::
M'siah

>from the mind of George Lucas

This awful post can mean only one thing

Part of it was, the rest is Luceno being a beast.

>watch Rey become the most powerful and brutal emperess and just lay waste to planets and Kylo/Finn/Poe super gay bro-op movie happens

I would love it

>invasion

>implying the evil Empire of MANkind led by the MEN would ever be allowed to conquer the glorious feminine beauty of Rey's paradise Empire where women rule and men are in camps

lol xD so random

>Cred Forums - Cred Forums simulator

This could have been ruse of the century if JJ had enough balls to go through with it.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

This guy talks like a faggot.

we all know this is actually sheevs daughter

I still don't get how the cgi was so precise in regards to him speaking in sync with the jedis saying the same words they were saying.

>Our faces when Luke is Rey's Father because plebs.

>accents are hereditary

he was on set then went back with adr

You know, I wouldn't put it past them. Hollywood isn't all that known for it's creative experimenting. It would be a much "safer" moneymachine if they just tied Rey to Luke in a nice clean, family-friendly way.

You'd sell one hell of a lot less Rey-dolls to kids if she was the daughter of Mr. Treason.

You know what kinda' warms me about this? That the entire cast was probably asked to play this very serious.

Can you imagine the sheer number of retakes if you had to act with that thing?

Sheev didnt strike as the type of man that fucks hoes and makes babies.

See

>mfw that bulge

they were all doing hammy shit, just look at outtakes with ewan and hayden

He black m8.

This can mean only one thing....INVADED!

>tfw notices the bulge when everyone was focusing on the silly mask

master bull prepper here.

That's a neat skill that will serve the white race greatly in the times to come.

Why do Sith always call themselves "Darth"?

From a lore-perspective, what's the deal with the "Darth"?

its a sith honorific

Yeah, but they make it part of their names, don't they? I mean Anakin's new name wasn't just "Vader", was it? It was "Darth Vader"?

Or have I misunderstood, and its more like the Jedi-title of "Knight" or "Master"?

ya it's a title