Tfw you get redpilled and you can no longer enjoy 99% of all movies or shows ever made because of how...

>tfw you get redpilled and you can no longer enjoy 99% of all movies or shows ever made because of how SJW/Zionist/Globalist they are

but like most retarded stormfags, you won't actually stop watching television/film; you'll just come here to bitch about it

"the electric jew is trying to brainwash you maaaan!"
"oh, so you think we should turn it off?"
"n-no man, maybe after the next episode"

literally the cucks of the political spectrum

on the bright side user it vastly improves your shitposting abilities

also, watch Murdoch Murdoch on youtube in incognito

Same

Anytime I see a non-white being friends with a white in a movie I shut it off. That forced meme is ruining this country

You should know your enemy. You can't argue against what you're not paying attention to.

>tfw you used to mostly ignore these threads but now come to them on a regular basis because they immediately attract all of the shilling plebbitors with a small presence lately to one concentrated spot for you to fuck with

why are you all so easily triggered though

>tfw you never enjoyed 99% of all movies or shows BECAUSE OF HOW SHIT THEY ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN

>I have an ongoing internet rivalry with another message board
>For some reason I don't find this pathetic at all

make better life choices, user

as predicted :D

third-wave feminism is what has ruined film and television

This is why the 90's are my cutoff point, I don't watch anything made after 1994

I'm not watching anything anymore though

Never watched Jessica Jones, really not fucking watching Luke Cage

Never watched The Force Awakens, not going to watch the new one

Not gonna watch the new sitcom about the black family or the one about the Jewish family or the one about the Laotian family that air back to back to back

The other day I watched an NCIS rerun and they were investigating the murder of a gay marine's husband and all the agents were congratulating each other on how tolerant they are, even the miserable 70 year old man that shoots people

This kind of blew me away

It's like a Cred Forums strawman come to life, I wouldn't believe someone actually wrote and filmed it unless I saw it with my own eyes

Explain please.

>white guy is lone survivor of apocalypse
>then he meets a homely girl
>then he meets a small group of other survivors including a tall black guy
>tall black guy humiliates white guy constantly, upstages him every time they have to do something survival related, fucks every girl in the group, intimidates and threatens him but the white guy is too afraid of him to do anything about it, eventually forces white dude to change his name because they're both named Phil

ok, do you know what a strawman is?

The show comes off as a Cred Forums poster's idea of what zero subtlety Jewish propaganda would look like

It's literally a BLACKED "how can sissy white bois even compete" thread in 22 minute format, it's hard to believe someone actually created it to appeal to anyone's sensibilities

the black guy ends up dead with everyone pretty much turned against him though

What do you think about Eat Pray Love, Timur, Uncle Bomi and Kite Flyer

I know man, let's have a hug party.

Wow. That's ridiculous.

I noticed in a recent "Fast and Furious" movie that at least two scenes consisted solely of non white characters humiliating white characters. Once you become cognisant of this type of propaganda it's impossible not to notice it.

I honestly love this shit. It's so satisfying to know that Cred Forums idiots can't enjoy basically any entertainment.