Watching Atlantis again, forgot how much I hate these two. Who do you hate more?

Watching Atlantis again, forgot how much I hate these two. Who do you hate more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oe-2slh4njQ
youtu.be/65ihOY0Z1YQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck right more than left

Love weir, hate teyla.

Other way around for me. Milfy Weir please.

i would def fuck them both, but it would be hate fucking and there would be some concussions

I wish they stuck with the original Weir for sg1

Liked Weir, hate Teyla, would fuck Teyla. Seriously though, I hated pretty much all of the mains except for Weir and McKay. The supporting characters were all great though.

Fun fact: the woman on the right is an actual nigger.

yee without rodney the show would be unwatchable

is she tho? think shes more islander or some shit

Look up the actress. She's literally black as the night.

Weir was good. But she had a a chip on her shoulder but it was understandable for her character.

Teyla was fine until muh baybay, muh people. But to be fair that shit arc can be blamed entirely on the fucking "dude wraith rehab, they're people too lmao" which backfired so hard that 10 000s of people died because of it.

I liked all of the SGA cast. Teyla became a nuisance at the end though.

And Ronon. Ronon was awesome

you seriously can't have liked Ford though?

Didn't, really hate the Twyla character that much but I hated weir that crazy woman who everybody thought was awesome but who was totally cool with torture and being a virtual dictator, I can't remember any character ever denying her orders ever, also Season 5 was too much of a tease about future seasons that never happened.

He was okay, a hothead dudebro fighter. Ronon was better ofc.

That scientist tried to save himself at expense of everyone else at end of season 1

you cannot seriously be siding with that guy

I love them all

>It's a Ronon and Teal'c takes on a company of like 100+ wraith on their own episode

Todd, McKay and Ronon Dex were my favs, everyone else I just tolerated. Didn't hate anyone in particular.

Best supporting character, coming thru

yeah this guy was bretty good

I'm sorry, what was that?

The first season where they are cut off from earth and Siege of Atlantis is absolute sci-fi kino. No other show/film has had space battles that good either.

The attack on the replicator homeworld was pretty dope as well.

He should've taken over after Carter. Not fucking Woolsey.

I hate Teyla but it was fun how they always made her seem like the dumb native with her ridiculous religious ideas about everything.

He was ok after he got addicted to enzymes. Shame he got written out.

and her singing was straight up cringe

it would have been best to make her into an actual wraith queen

that would have been great

Yeah that's one of the highlights of the whole show.

I also love when they shower the replicator homeworld with juiced up naquadria nukes

youtube.com/watch?v=oe-2slh4njQ

Todd was a great attempt to keep the Wraith relevant, but they really dropped the ball handling a "faceless" enemy.

I rewatched Atlantis last year and was surprised at how much I liked Weir. I remember really disliking her when the show first aired but this time around I kinda liked the fact atlantis was run by a civillian diplomat and scientist heavy rather than SG1s military operation. It made a nice contrast between the two series.

It just seems like they ran out of stuff for Weir to do, and her role kept changing script wise till the actress got sick of being fucked around and quit. The show treated her really badly from what I recall and never even told her at the end of a season that she wasn't coming back for the next one. Pretty shameful behaviour.

so bad ass

they made it up to her in the end but essentially the woman that plays carter was under contract and basically had to do something while her new show was being built so atlantis season 4 here you go

Don't have to like or agree with that asshole Scientist to think Weir is horrible for being pro-torture when he chips are down.

Wilzy or whatever his name is. Should've stayed the annoying bureaucrat appearing once every season.

I dunno, after the whole retro-virus debacle, the wraith weren't even on the radar for me. They'd been defeated at that point. Towards the final two seasons of Atlantis, Todd felt more like an Atlantis crew member than the antagonist.

>that episode in the last season where alternate Shepard is a detective

The one where he fails miserable while dying, dooming every other alternate universe but his own?

>everyone thinks shes soft
>does whats necessary to save her people

she is best leader they ever had.

Definately mixed

>implying Samantha Carter isn't the best at everything ever

Can we all agree that Stargate: Universe was a completely terrible clusterfuck that was so bad it tanked the series?

I'm still mad they canned Atlantis for that wishy washy drama shit. You can tell how bad a show is gonna be by the opening.

>Atlantis
A bunch of people explore the universe into a new unknown area that slowly lights up and everything goes to shit but they save the day with calm rational thinking, a bit of jokes and Mackay.

>Universe
People end up flying through the stargate in the dark, crying and getting injured and panicking and crying some more

fucking YAWN.

yeah ms.I have ovaries is great at doing what she does but leader was never it. She's the most hated leader on a show that has woolsey.

Universe had the best premise and setting, the pacing and contrived drama fucked most of it up though.

this, universe was really a good on paper, its just that they fucked it up when they actually started filming it.

>Sheppard shot into the future to empty Atlantis base
>Only companion is Hologram Rodney who is a bit of a dick

So these guys were channeling Red Dwarf, right?

I mean the earlier episode 'Quarrantine' (after another RD episode) which was the whole 'city about to self destruct' (a third RD episode) was right out of the RD episode with the rewired ship controls, the only difference it doesn't end with sheppard getting a toffee crisp out of a vending machine.

It seems like at a certain point they had just discovered RD and a whole bunch of nods started happening, it was pretty great.

This. They fucked up badly with the stones and the crew, but eventually got their shit together. It was too late, though.

I love the final episode still. Although first season was complete garbage.

yeah i really liked season 2 (or the second half of season 2). But universe had some great characters (some really bad ones too though)

most shows first seasons are pretty shit though

Yes, what the fuck was that episode

Teyla was awful. Weir was all right

that episode was fucking kino and is one of my favorite episodes of any series, ever

Carter is the worst SG character across the board. Only thing going for her was the sexual tension with O'Neill.

I loved that episode.
youtu.be/65ihOY0Z1YQ

I loved Weir, she had an amazing presence on screen. Had a very pleasant, mellow voice too. After she left, the show turned to shit.

Also my second favourite was John Sheppard, who single-handedly made me question my sexuality.

>I regret nothing

This user gets it.

The Eye is still my favorite episode

>Fucking solitary man playing while realizing that's exactly what sheppard is. The Man in Black.
Pure. Fucking. Kino.

You get it. Sheppard was bad-ass. The episode with the invasion by the nazis was awesome.