youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TbwroS0YP54
youtube.com/watch?v=JXYk3HBrqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU

>wonderful, imaginative, dream-like moment that establishes that neverland is a timeless place
This is true kino.

I thought "dunkaccino" was a dumb joke they made up for this movie until I passed by a Dunkin Doughnuts one day and they were selling them.

ITT:

>butthurt Nirvanafags get upset about Kurts crappy song being raped like its a masterpiece of musical composition

fuck you
that was great

youtube.com/watch?v=IHqCJRFN-8M

This man was the star of The Godfather trilogy.

Have some self-respect, man! Jesus!

It's just annoying when people think they are clever by using others works to seem creative.

Also this is the real culprit

youtube.com/watch?v=f4KqUxfCnXY

youtu.be/Oo2T3K-vDzk?t=86

so Courtney Love wanted to stab Kurt some more even though he's dead? so she sold all his shit to Disney?

danm thats one cold hearted bitch.

let us not forget

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

>cringe
this pure unfiltered кинo you pleb

>RAPE ME RAPE ME
literally asked for it

This is Confused Matthew's favorite movie.

Can you ever take anything he says seriously?

t. autistic loser who can't cringe because years of bullying left him out of touch with his own emotions and he's basically shut down and wants to kill himself daily.

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" is three chord bullshit for three brain-celled morons.

no wonder you like it.

the cringe isn't about the nirvana song you fucking idiot. it's the fact it got written down, approved by a million people and executed in the most dumb way possible - and then actually made it to screens

To be fair, it's pretty clear Kurt Cobain didn't want his songs in movies and on TV shows and in commercials. I'm no huge fan of Nirvana, but I think it's pretty lousy to go against the creator's wishes when he's dead. Ultimately, though, he's dead and it really doesn't matter and isn't worth getting upset over.

kids were the test audience. kids dont know who Nirvana are or have ever heard the song. kids liked it. song gets approved for the movie.

its not hard to figure out.

youre getting ass raped about a movie aimed at 7 year olds. take an autism pill and rething your life.

>The joke being how ridiculous it is that Al Pacino would sell out for an ad campaign

>completely sold out
>twisted and manufactured his sound as the studio heads wished so as to appeal to mainstream audiences
>"yeah but I don't want my 'art' to be used for movies or anything"

lol

Regardless of what you or I think of the quality of his music, he made it pretty clear where he stood on something like this, and it's pretty shitty that his estate isn't respecting those wishes.

But, again, he's dead so it really doesn't matter all that much. Not like you can hurt his feelings now or anything. I just hope, when I die, my loved ones treat me with more respect than his did.

I don't give a shit about Nirvana.
The song feels out of place, that is all.

>tfw when I had the director's assistant teaching me as a guest speaker in a film class
>tfw she mentioned that there's a scene with Smells Like Teen Spirit
>tfw she called it an "ambitious" movie
Oh man if only I knew it'd become a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c

More like Al Pakino

So, Kurt Cobain?

you mean ALPHA KINO

>So we sum kinda.. Fantastic Four?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0

kek even better

>We want the Samurai Warriors Audience

>that CGI
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Capeshit is such a joke.

Isn't that the point?

It's four chords actually :^)

WAIT....................................

...........SAY THAT AGAIN

>life in plastic, it's fantastic
>say that again

really makes you think

It's definitely repost kino

The song was arguably used well there, it was fitting for the chaotic degeneracy being portrayed

It doesnt even make sense

If his name was not Al but instead Dunk

His name would be Dunk Pacino

fuck i never realized this

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

WEZ SUM KINDA FANTASTIC N SHIT

Literally me.

>his reaction to him saying fantastic

seems like a p cool guy to me

>It this... Canada?
???

>"Adam, glad I got a hold of you. I read the script you sent me. Great, real laugh a minute material. I just have one suggestion. After the horrible Dunkin' Donuts commercial, could we have an ADDITIONAL scene where I shut the project down? You know, since I'm playing myself and all I've got to take care of my name. I wouldn't want people to think that Al Pacino is the kind of whore that would sink to this level just to make some commercial bucks."
>"Totally Al, I can add that. But just to be clear, in real life you want to be payed money for this scene? A scene we in turn get payed to do, by Dunkin' Donuts, to promote their brand."
>"Absolutely."

This is supposed to be ironic.

> How about two guys, a girl, and a THING nobody wanted

Seriously, what the FUCK was his problem? He didn't even sound cheeky while saying it. Its like he legitimately was telling Thing he wants him to die.

No it isn't. Dunkachino is a real product.

Peter and the other orphans have this shared dream about escaping and heading to Canada, which they have built up to be some magical wonderland.

He's a hot head

youtube.com/watch?v=TbwroS0YP54

It's weird seeing a good actor sellout

KATE MARA IS SUCH A QT REEE

>Why would we need a name?
>Because we're a team now and there's four of us so we should come up with a name for it

holy fuck, who okayed this?

>it's a "anons post the same tired old links we've all seen before in a cringe thread" episode

>that guitar in the background

inb4 foam_adventure.flv

Difference it is Moulin Rouge uses as a parody, and it is comic musical movie.

The other movie is a kids movie that include the song for no reason at all.

I've read shitposts with better writing than this.

more like Sony is such a joke
Marvel is pretty based

its not just the writing. its the fucking chemistry. it really feels like three white people who are really uncomfortable hanging out with a black dude.

like they all want to say to each other "did johnny turn black or are we ok this now or what happened"

>FantFourstic
what

How did he get away with this in a post 9/11 world? Didn't this movie come out in 03?

This will never not be funny, if only for its absurdity.

>Kurts crappy song being raped like its a masterpiece of musical composition
He himself thought it was a crappy song though.

>academy award winner Jon Voight fighting a CGI dog

youtube.com/watch?v=JXYk3HBrqZE

>MFW Depp and Burton are mentally ill people, but they can get away with it, because they are rich.

>CGI
Whoa they use special effects in a movie?

The real cringe is that shitty Thing voice.

good post

nah,Nirvana is overrated as hell, especially SLTS.
But this is one cringy scene

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A

>Dunk Pacino
my sides

After watching this, my brain feels like after I drink slurpees too fast, is this normal?

You know what I mean.
I'm not complaining about the use of CGI, I'm complaining that the CGI is abysmal.

he has a hole in his coat near the left armpit