UN-LIM-IT-ED POWA

UN-LIM-IT-ED POWA

TFA is better.

inb4 his cameos are totally pointless to the overall story a la joker in suicide squad

Everything between III and ANH is meaningless.

who is the actor wearing the suit? is it Hayden? it's Hayden isn't it.

why is he mincing

need moar lightsabers

best new scene in RO

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this entire movie was just made so Disney could have a reason fill toystores with Vader toys again. Just in time for christmas too, oy vey

Its Kylo ren 100%, He was obsessed with his grandfather (Vader)

This is nitpicky, but it looks like he's trying too hard to stand perfectly straight.

Whats the point of all that mist? Does having thick mist in your spaceship have some kinda benafit effect?

>wow Vader who adds nothing to the plot but is just there as a cameo is so amazing and cool
I know all you are hoping that this movie is like a video game where the Rogue One have to fight through waves of enemies on many locations until come face to face with the boss: Vader and he kills them all but that's not going to happen

vader was just taking some time off to unwind in the imperial sauna

Hey, that facial hair is way out of code! INTRUDER!

It's to remind people of Empire.
>remember when Vader fought Luke in the carbonite freezing chamber, that was so cool!

>those big dopey eyes in that helmet
Cute.

what the fuck are you talking about, this movie is set like 35 years before episode 7

Who's more foolish? The bait or the fool who gets baited?

Will Sheev make an appearance?

While you're probably right, I've met people that think this is a continuation of the series, who were confused as to why Vader was there and pissed that there's yet another Death Star

was this JJ Abrams too?

Nope.

I liked TFA and I'm going to like this and there's nothing you can do about it. When you inevitably spend the next year complaining and being an autist nitpicking every detail I will be there to trigger you expertly at every turn.