Star Wars characters that unexpectedly became big

Of course, now he's rammed down your throat.

star wars universe is hell.

she dead tho.

No one expected this one's popularity to take off like it did

can't h8 the TR8

The best part of the whole movie, which is sad but it gives me goosebumps every time.

>rammed down your throat
Why has this old expression become so popular recently?

This fucker stole the whole franchise.

poor guy.
my nigga. best BFll Jedi to be.

>popular recently
I have heard this phrase since I was little in the 90s

>recently
i take it you dont talk to a lot of people

>Lak Sivrak, sometimes known only as Sivrak, was a Shistavanen male scout who sometimes worked for the Uvena System Constabulary. Sivrak obtained fame working for the Galactic Empire, unaware of the tyranny of his employers. Sivrak then found a hidden settlement of members of the Alliance to Restore the Republic and, lacking political convictions, decided to help them. He discovered their status as fugitives and swore not to report them. However, the Empire found the settlement nonetheless and discovered that Sivrak had not reported it. Sivrak became a fugitive of the Empire, and was forced to hide from the stormtroopers in Mos Eisley.

>Sivrak visited the local Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina and there he met Dice Ibegon, a Force-sensitive Florn Lamproid that convinced him to join the Alliance with her. Ibegon and Sivrak became lovers and fought the Empire together. While the Shistavanen had initially followed her only to court her, Sivrak became a proud Rebel warrior, fierce opponent of the Empire and member of Alliance Intelligence. Ibegon died during the Battle of Hoth, and a heartbroken Sivrak kept on fighting, honoring her last wish.

>Sivrak was a starfighter pilot during the Battle of Endor. His starship was damaged beyond repair and his death could be imminent. It was then that Dice Ibegon contacted him again, using the Force to give him a last chance: He could rewrite history, turning his back to the Alliance when he had first met Ibegon in the cantina, knowing that he would have to suffer and die otherwise. Sivrak chose to stay with his beloved, and joined her as a Force ghost after his heroic death at Endor.

>Dice Ibegon was a female Lamproid, a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and the lover of Lak Sivrak. A native of the harsh jungle world of Florn, Ibegon was Force-sensitive and was rumored to have the ability to shift through time. She became a recruiter for the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War, eventually winding up in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. There, she met a Shistavanen outlaw, Lak Sivrak, and the two fell immediately in love. Ibegon persuaded Sivrak to join the Alliance, and they both served for a year between 2 ABY and 3 ABY.

>Ibegon fought alongside Sivrak in the Battle of Hoth, though they were separated and she was fatally wounded by falling debris. She had time for several last words to Sivrak, telling him to continue his fight against the Empire, before she died. The Force would allow the two lovers to meet each other again as they relived past experiences, until Sivrak was himself killed at the Battle of Endor. Ibegon and Sivrak became Force ghosts, and they stayed on Endor for eternity.

who was this actor anyways?

>became big
>rammed down your throat

Dude, that's lewd

Well Cred Forums, would you?

I still don't understand why a faction that seems quite content blowing up planets of billions would have melee riot police, especially when the only people said riot police would be useful against would be jedi of which like 4 exist

What the fuck am I reading

I'd like to be shoved down her throat if you follow my sexually violent inuendo

i didnt know you were into that vore shit

Heh, let's just say her esophagus is ribbed for MY pleasure.

John Goodman.

Twilight, basically. Officially licenced fianfiction

What about Dexter Jettster and his '50's café?

She got huge.

Did someone say Pong Krell?

Bro what alternate reality do you live in where you can't escape Boba Fett. He's got a couple toys and some books and that's it.