Bathing is just a waste of money and soap was only invented to make corporations money

>bathing is just a waste of money and soap was only invented to make corporations money
This is literally the same mentality that hippies have. Is this show intended to be satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
youtube.com/watch?v=0YdvFBxBD5g
youtube.com/watch?v=TgHVO-RZ8c4
youtu.be/-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all women are virgins
>even the ones that had sex

Dude everyone has herpes lol

Holy shit...please elaborate on this one.

they did an episode on hymens.

>Liberal in a suit talking about sex and gender politics

no thanks.

Let me guess, his whole angle was basically being a thinly veiled slut apologist?

But how did he explain away physical proof of a hymen being broken?

He's essentially a regurgitated r/TIL with the same level of cancerous humor to go along with it that is found in the sub's comment section.

Rockin troll topic yo.

soap was invented millennia before corporations

you can tear it during physical activity or by putting in a tampon

>women make up more than half of gamers
>well that counts mobile games
>lol they r still games u dumb fuk

you almost had me fooled. just kidding, the nu male mullet gave it away immediately.

I don't think it's the hair because you can tell he's a nu male from this cropped image

don't forget, that statistic compares male children to adult women.

>mobile games aren't games
nice logic

>Smug
>Leftist
>Problem glasses
>Muh suit
>Muh quirky haircut
>That obvious internet personality demeanour (Overconfident, slightly patronising, memespeak)

It's almost as if you just wanted to farm for (You)s

That is a very punchable face

what's wrong with wearing a suit

>mobile gamers in same tier as console/PC gamers
>fast food the same as high class restaurants
>justin bieber the same as opera

are you getting enough examples as to why this comparison is stupid, user?

he wears it with fucking skinny jeans.

He does tell some nice, little-known facts in that show, but they are all engulfed by the liberal propaganda.

Tell Adam that then.

Jesus christ. Why is reddit humor such unadulterated ass cancer? 95% of the top comment jokes make me literally physically cringe. People bitch about Cred Forums being le leddit boogeyman but they've never seen how truly awful and ridiculously unfunny reddit memes and humor actually are.

DUDE
STRAWMAN
LMAO

Like?

DID U KNO DONALD TWUMP IS RACIST!?
:O

lmaoing @ u virigins

a girl i fucked in college said she broke her hymen the first time she inserted 3 fingers, blood everywhere.

believing an intact hymen means purity is an old wive's tale. it's CURRENT YEAR ffs

Well, to be honest, I've only seen two - the ones where he explained why circumcision is popular in USA and why diamonds cost so much and the reasons he provided were accurate.

>divorce is good because of WOMYN'S rights
>Ignores the increased male suicide rate

Faggot just tells other faggots what they want to hear.

>Dating a girl that put 3 fucking fingers in her pussy

yea nah. Nothing pure about that.

lol what, if you have had sex, you are by definition, not a virgin.

casual games that delute the artform, they are not /real/ gaming, kinda like the kino/film/movie categories this board uses so much

He said the electoral college was bad because Californians don't have voting power because of it. He's a goddamn retard.

But he's right tho?

>Complains about soap
>Clearly uses 4+ conditioners and hair gels

California has the largest amount of electoral college votes along with the highest population. The electoral college exists to prevent a tyrrany by the majority. He made it seem unfair that someone from Wyoming has more of an influence on elections because they have a smaller population. He's also under the false impression the United States is a democracy. He's a fucking idiot spewing misinformation because he doesn't have the cognitive capacity to actually find anything out.

taking the bait, but: sry bud, but women like grandma who only did missionary and only for the purpose of spitting out kids dont exist anymore.

well, they may, but they dont speak english, and they probably live in poverty in some backwoods south american country.

The issue is that argument is only used in the context of console/PC developers not catering to the female demographic.

It's a waste of time and money to develop for people who aren't playing your shit.

That and the tip one was the first three, then he went regressive left around the time of the girl gamers episode. Now pic related is the main audience.

he'll just ruin it

This is literally the most literally Lelddit show of all time, I'm embarassed to share a board with closeted leldditors that watch this show.

Are you saying anyone here watches the show unironically? We only watch it to talk shit about it.

>Beta cuck being fooled by sluts

I got married to a 26yr old virgin girl this year. She road horses, did Athletics used tampons ext.
Wedding night, could barely fit two fingers, otherwise extreme pain.

>Dick won't fit.
>Force it In.
>Break hymen
Blood was everywhere, like a gunshot wound.

No.hymen no diamond. Sorry, but you will never father your own children.

They literally said that the term virgin was made to shame women.

>The electoral college exists to prevent a tyrrany by the majority.

Then what is the point of voting?

It's intended for smart ass millennials to feel more knowledgeable and act snarky towards others. Basically, Cracked the TV show.

But even in its latest season, the show is failing at its most basic requirements. He argues against owning a home with zero statistics, when before he would vomit sources on everything. And he recently did a video where he suck the dick of FAFSA to make a student loan commercial. Fucking hack going down in flames. Hope he invested his money wisely.

>hey, someone who throws a tennis ball at a wall when theyre bored is just the same as someone who plays tennis every weekend!

stop being retarded

Democracy fucking sucks. Only property owners should be able to vote

dem hands tho

>2016
>falling for the marriage meme

enjoy losing half ur stuff in 5 years and mandated to subsidize your cunt's lifestyle. i'll be sure to laugh @ u while im keeping my money, slamming new box every other week, and not falling for muh family/muh carrying on your genes memes.

Mobil games are games.

But gamers and players are not the same thing.

Just like singing doesnt makes you a singer.
And making jokes doesnt make you a comedian

America isnt a democracy, its a federal republic

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

Feel like that should be a reaction image

>MGTOW

Fuck ya my nigga. Fuck marriage and family. Fucking moral fags

Except every one can now vote, and we can vote for senators now, at least since the early 1900s.

We are more Democratic the ever, and it sucks.

Constitutional republic

it's not even that i ascribe to movements like mgtow, this shit is just common sense. getting married in 2016 is the ultimate beta move.

you really want kids, go through a surrogate and avoid having a woman's input altogether. christ, the single mother epidemic of the last 30 years is why we even have nu-males today.

So?

He's very self-aware of this fact.

The biggest indicator of major behavioral problems is growing up in a single parent home. So go ahead and raise that kid by yourself and pretend you can do the work of two people, but the statistics aren't with you.

And yes I know that the lack of a male parent is also an indicator of behavioral problems, but it's still not as damning as a single parent home. From everything I've read gay couples (male or female) who adopt have children with a pretty average rate of behavioral issues.

Claiming that the word for a person that hasn't had sex was created just to make women feel bad somehow is fucking stupid?

>non-coastal Californians don't have voting power because of it.
Fix'd. That state needs to be cut in three.

That doesn't refute the fact that someone who has fucked isn't a virgin.

No it doesn't, but he's absolutely right that for the vast majority of history cultures have placed an inordinate amount of importance on female virginity, mostly so their fathers can use them as bargaining chips since marriage mostly started out as a type of trade agreement between families.

Let me clarify this a bit now that I read it back because it makes it seem like I say no male is an issue but then contradict myself by saying lesbian couples have children with average behavioral issues.
From my understanding single mother homes have the highest rate of issues, followed by single fathers. There do seem to be some issues with 2 mother homes because of the lack of a male figure but the fact that it's a 2 parent home basically makes up for there being no man a bit and they fare better than single father homes.
And then gay male and hetero couples seem to be on about the same footing.
This comes from my wife who has spent the past 3 years studying and working in early childhood development and child abuse prevention in a government (read: very strict and research based) setting.

Boohoo, that's hardly the case for the today an now.

>everything sucks, you're being tricked except by me, vote for Hillary!

In America, in order to win an election, you cannot appeal to a simple majority. You have to appeal to a wide variety of demographics in order to win. By design, this was meant to protect the interests of as many groups as possible. If we didn't have this system, then it would be easy for 40% majority among a split 60% of the rest of the population to control the whole country.

The founders didn't trust simple democracy. It's just as bad as a system with a single absolute ruler.

You're completely wrong because in some parts of the world women are still severely punished for having sex out of wedlock, and even in developed first-world countries women are regarded as sluts and whores for acting no different than their male counterparts.

He was getting tricked in the one about glasses.

Cred Forums is just straw manning. He says that all you need is soap and water, and most of the other hygiene products are shit corporations push on us to make money by playing on our social fears.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YdvFBxBD5g
youtube.com/watch?v=TgHVO-RZ8c4

that may be true, but a man getting married is shooting himself in the foot. the courts dont give a shit about men, and women, being the shallow, vindictive, petulant shits they are, rip you to pieces with their aid. the deck is stacked in *every* way against you.

i'm trying to look out for my fellow bros. gambling with one's own life and happiness isn't something they should take lightly, yet men do it all the time because they come under the spell of pussy.

In the third world sure, but I wasn't referring to that-I had western nations in mind. And being a slut is hardly the social death sentence it used to be, any girl can land a man no matter how much dick she has taken.

>America isnt a democracy, its a federal republic

This is one of the worst memes ever, and anyone who says it sounds like a moron.

A "federal republic" is not opposed to democracy. It just means it has no monarchy and has a federalized form of government. That could mean many forms of government.

America is a federal democratic republic.

Have you thought then, that maybe the intended audience of that episode wasn't people like you and me who know that there's nothing wrong with a woman losing her virginity on her own terms, and instead was intended for the many people out there who still place a lot of importance on abstinence and virginity?

They do exist, and they're more common than you realize.

The solution is to be a good enough man to attract decent women (they do exist no matter how much you want to claim otherwise), and be discerning enough to tell who the good ones are. Hint: they may not live up to every one of your autistic requirements for a "good" woman.

Having the attitude you do gets you no closer to being in a loving and stable relationship, and I fear that even if you were to somehow land a decent woman, you would likely be the one to drive her away and you'd go back to wondering where all the good women went.

And now it means that the only states that matter are swing states. How is that any better? They just become the president of who ever can appeal to Florida, Iowa, etc.

youtu.be/-HFwok9SlQQ

My only thought here was disagreeing with the notion that
>all women are virgins
>even the ones that had sex
as you can see by the post I replied to. Which is simply stating reality.

This is more of a problem about states which possess high rates of party loyalty and less to do with the system itself. The problem is the culture, not the electoral college.

There's no point of Hillary coming to my home state of Alabama and campaigning because everybody here is a Trump supporter. She will never change their minds, Alabama hasn't been Democratic in decades.

Yeah the first past the post system and electoral college should be abolished, but that's never going to happen. America will have elections that turn out 51%-49% for the rest of forever

I agreed with you on that statement, but you continued to argue the other point.

well, good thing i'm more selfish than you. i care more about investing time in myself than something doomed to fail, or raising parasites that take away time from the most important person (me).

again, i'll be sure to laugh at you when you're divorced and penniless.

>slut apologists

I'm sure you're very proud of your wife's son, but female promiscuity is socially harmful. Higher divorce rates, for example.

Sure, but it's a point that I didn't bring up. And wasn't even related to my own point.

Then you could have simply ignored it.

>I'm sure you're very proud of your wife's son,

I'm a gay male. :^)

>otherwise extreme pain

For her?

>Faggot defending promiscuity

Shocker.

I'm sure you'll have sex eventually user. Just get out there and be yourself.

Just because you were fucked by your uncle at age 9 doesn't mean everyone has to be.

Can't wait to poz it up with you bro !

I used to be a staunch traditionalist too. I was also a virgin at the time. Now I'd never get married and think that virginity is overrated. I'd have sex with married women and virgins now when before I wouldn't. Just don't broadcast your traditionalist ways on social media and try to shame non-virgins like I did. You'll regret it.

Yes I suppose I should have.

He didn't do the fucking in that encounter.

I'm sorry to hear you are poz. It's a very hard life, but manageable.

Easy for a faggot to say.

What the fuck are you talking about?

he's said before that the show is more about pointing out facts than a guide on how to live. he's stated many times that he still showers every day, otherwise he feels gross

You are against female promiscuity so I assumed you were a traditionalist who thinks that women should be celibate.

holy shit you are the biggest retard i've ever seen

That's not at all what the video said.

It just said that a broken hymen doesn't mean you lost your virgnity, because the hymen can break from other reasons other than sex. Like an injury.

Having sex makes you not a virgin, but a broken hymen doesn't mean you're not a virgin.

Women can fuck as much as they want, but if they sleep around a lot they are by definition sluts.

So you're one of those "good goys" I keep hearing about?

Women should be celibate. Female promiscuity is ruining society.

Aliens are real

he's right, you know

Watching three black men fuck your wife is actually good for your marriage!

What did he mean by this?

I prefer Hugh Neutron Ruins Everything on Nick at Nite

They literally just explained that hymens break from exercise, never having been there to begin with (sometimes they just aren't), accidents, and other reasons.

It's just some butthurt faggot that's mad at a guy in glasses on TV who is intentionally played up as a punchable, unlikable guy.

It's like people who complain that Peggy Hill is too full of herself. People are fucking idiots that can't be trusted to understand the simplest things.

How creepy or weird would it be if I it went into the workplace(Publix) of a girl I like that I am also sure likes me some?

She is a manager who is always moving around and I've only had one short conversation with her and I figure the more I'm in there, the better chance I have to talk to her. I also don't want to scare her off though.

These are facts.

I'm a mischling ;)

So who are the men to supposed to sleep with before marriage? Old widows? Each other?

Oh shit wrong thread. Meant for /adv.

I honestly think producers for shows like this come here and shit-talk it with nonsensical complaints like OP as a form of viral marketing.

Just be so unreasonable and take things so wildly out of context that everyone else checks it out and realizes you're being a faggot and then you keep watching.

Trick people into defending it by making the people like OP so incredibly moronic.

Kek @ this bait

>you will never father your own children

this

No, it's Cred Forumstards. They see Cred Forums as a colony and they HATE this show.

When Trump loses, do you think Cred Forums's massive new userbase will return to /r/_the_donald?

>mfw Sam Heidelberg said the same thing about brushing your teeth in an MDE video
>nu/pol/ and nu/tv/: "wow really made me think bro, I'm not gonna brush my teeth with the jews toothpaste anymore"

I know I'm going to go to Cred Forums to have a good laugh. I hate Hilldawg, but Trump's fanbase is completely obnoxious.

Cred Forums doesn't give a fuck what's said. All that matters is who said it.

Trump could win and say he's going to institute the most SJW social policies possible, ramp up immigration, get America invested in a dozen foreign wars, etc, and they'd trip over themselves to praise kek.

Ok the wipes thing is bullshit. If you have a hairy ass those things are a godsend.

Castile soap is the best, least jewish, least chemical-laden soap you can use. And one can use it for laundry and housecleaning in addition to body soap

>least Jewish

What? You're brainwashed as fuck. Go back to your containment board.

>wedding night
Made my Uber driver ask me what was so funny.

>he wants to wash himself with estrogen based soap

Think you're the one who's brainwashed, cucko.

fags are gonna mock you and be mad jelly, but this post is true.

My wife also did sports and such, and on our wedding night it looked like I killed someone. They charged us for the sheets.

All in all, 0/10 worst sex ever, and it even after a week of trying it was like sticking my dick in a cheerio.

if it were up to me bub you wouldn't be allowed to raise children

>showering
>not just standing next to something hot, lathering up with soap, sweating everything out, then wiping off after, thus naturally cleaning yourself.
Only a moron would buy soap. The jews are trying to trick you again.

>Faggots can not picture life without degenerate hedonism.

you completely contradict yourself within your own post

why is this site so chock full of people who can't present an assertion without fucking it up in the most basic of fashions?

>Hey there Jimbo!
>Did I ever tell you about the Jews...

>I got married to a 26yr old virgin girl this year

Hope you enjoy being married to a fat ugly lazy 31 year old cow in 5 years.... women only age like fine wine right......?