Is there anything worse than Iron Man 3 on MCU? I enjoyed that crappy Hulk movie a lot more than this shit...

Is there anything worse than Iron Man 3 on MCU? I enjoyed that crappy Hulk movie a lot more than this shit, and possibly even the Ang Lee's Hulk was better at the time.

What a piece of trash.

Avengers, Thor 2

Only one I fell asleep to so yeah I'd say it's the worst.

Even if these movies have a by the numbers plotline and average writing, they're at least entertaining most of the time. This was shit all around.

>he really thinks one of best MCU movies is worst one

Shane Black's worst flick > Anything by Joe Sweden

Iron Man 3 was one of the only enjoyable MCU movies. The reasons I liked it are probably the exact same reasons capshitters dislike it.

Xmen 3, the hulk films

Antman, Thor 2 and Guardians were all absolute shite

Both Thor Movies and Captain America 1

Plotholes and retardation?

2 was quite lame. To this day I still haven't found the will to watch the third one.

Batman V Superman

Is this the one with the bad guy having electric whips or some shit?

Iron Man 3 is the only good stand alone Iron Man movie.

Enlighten us. Also Iron Man 2 was worse.

You know when Marvel tries to do those "powerful", "emotional", "human" moments in their movies but they come off as completely forced and cringeworthy due to the poor acting, poor writing, and nonstop quips? It's an entire movie of nothing but that. The villain isn't even a real villain, just some guy who I don't think he ever even fights.

Literally the Godfather II compared to this

Avengers, Iron Man 2, Captain America 1.

Everything after Avengers but Captain American Winter Soldier.

Iron Man 2

Captain America 1 is far better than the wannabe Bourne sequels. The whole retro feel was fun, not like that gray shakycam "muh political thriller" bullshit.

is guardians even "in the same universe"?

>Captain America 1.

Literally Marvel's best my plebe friend

it's trash, like every superhero flick

It was the worst, but then avengers 2 came

Oh yes, you're correct about that. It's not the worst thing ever, either, but I was let down by it.

Watch Age of Ultron. Iron Man 3 is somehow the better movie.

Childhood is when you think iron man 3 is shit,adulthood is when you realize it's best movie from quip cinematic universe

iron man 2

Shit I forgot about that piece of shit, yeah that was worse

Why is iron man the most popular avenger when all of his movies besides the first one suck?

Let me guess, you hate it because "muh mandarin is not a chinese guys with magic rings".

But it pretty much started the "quips over tension" that continued on since then

Is it all thanks to Robert Downhere jr?

It's one of the best films of MCU you pleb. The only reason people complain about it is because >muh Mandarin

>Iron Man 3 was one of the only enjoyable MCU movies.

Please tell us what you enjoyed so much about it! Was it the subplot with the children?

Do yourself a favour and watch it at Christmas. Why Disney chose to release the best Holiday movie in years in the middle of the fucking summer I'll never know, probably why so many people dislike it.

Not that user, but it's really the only film that embraces what it is. Sure, Marvel is known for not taking itself seriously, but there are some that do it to a great effect. There are some lines and moments of IM3 that play out like a 90's action comedy, and while it's not a great movie, it has that charm to it that isn't broken as much by sad or intense moments that break away the film's charm like in the Avengers movies. I mean it starts with a freaking Y2K pop song.
Tl;dr the atmosphere of the film makes the film work, like Guardians does, as opposed to the tonal mess that were Age of Ultron and Civil War.

this.

IM 1 + 2 are golden, and he has the best performance in Avengers 1. Thats why.

How was Civil War a tonal mess? The only jokes in the movie were in the airport fight, the other hour and a half were serious.

Plus they didn't break the dramatic scenes or sad moments with a joke like in Age of Ultron. The Peggy funeral was completely serious, the last fight was completely serious, Cap meeting Bucky again was completely serious etc. Compare that with AoU where every time Ultron started giving a dramatic monologue he was interrupted by a Stark quip and even the Quicksilver death scene was ruined with a shitty joke.

>the Quicksilver death scene was ruined with a shitty joke.
This. What the fuck was that? He literally quips before he dies. AOS was a piece of shit.

Both thor movies.

Iron Man 2, Thor 2

Antman and Guardians are kino you piece of shit

The second half of captain America was absolute shit, and first Thor felt really bad

Sad thing is fake mandarin was the best thing about the film

The first half was great, the second he gets in the plane to rescue bucky's unit it turns into unredeemable shit

This was the only good Marvel capeshit. It only proved itself right with the reception it got among the Dorito consumers.

Age of Ultron, Iron Man 2, Thor 2.

I honestly don't understand people sometimes. Iron Man 3 was super fun

It mocked capeshit fans, therefore it was bad. It made fun of capeshit clichés and played with its audience. Naturally the fat manchild Marvel audience hates risks and anything that's outside of their Saturday morning cartoons safe space so they hated it.

I enjoyed it, the only thing I didn't like was that the huge number of suitable felt silly and disposable instead of cool and fun, everything else was good times

Huge number of suits*

Fucking autocorrect is cancer

This. If people today like to mock the MCU calling it the Quip Cinematic Universe, it's largely this movie's fault

Yes, think they're going to be in the next Avengers movie.

OP is an idiot. First off, Ang Lee's Hulk is one of the best superhero movies. Normies just don't get it. Second, Iron Man 3 is quite alright. It's Iron Man 2 which is one of the worst Marvels.

>First off, Ang Lee's Hulk is one of the best superhero movies
It was shit.

>the exact same reasons capshitters dislike it
because it's full of absurd garbage, and an old hag for a love interest?

The thing is, during the first half of the movie, terrorist Mandarin comes off as an actual threat to Tony although being a very cliche type of bad guy. It's not original, but up until the reveal the movie and Ben Kingsley's acting actually do a great job of establishing terrorist Mandarin as menacing and capable. I remember being in the theater and feeling like for the first time in ages a Marvel movie was putting real shit at stake. Tony gives his address on live television and gets promptly BTFO. He has no house, his armor is fucked up and has no resources. And the best part is that there's no super technologic armor or superpowers involved this time, it's just a man. That's refreshing, especially for the Iron Man franchise. A man without all the technology Tony enjoys destroys him just by being determined and relentless. Plus that goes well with the overarching theme of the film of bringing the character of Tony Stark back to basics, stripping him of the money and power and having to rely on his inteligence and resourcefulness only. It's just man vs. man.

But then the movie does a complete 180 on the audience and basically just goes: "Oh, you thought that was the villain? LOL it's another generic dude in a suit, fuck you." It's extremely underwhelming. In order to do a bait and switch, your replacement has to be at least as interesting as the original character you were building up until that point, and Aldrich Killian doesn't feel anywhere near as threatening as Kingsley's character.

In what way did you feel like it made fun of capeshit audiences? I like the movie too, but honestly I never saw it from that angle, which seems to be pretty interesting

Cause you're a contrarian shit poster on Cred Forums?