Should I pick up the Last Ship as my kalsarikännit show?

Should I pick up the Last Ship as my kalsarikännit show?

it means underwear drunk, when you drink alone in tidy whities

Juuh

Thanks fämäläm

Juu viinaa ja paskapostauksia lisää vaan.

Kill yourself iFaggot

Drinkibg beer

Hang yourself iFaggot.

>tidy
Goddamnit Finland stop making us look bad.

My Iranian coworker fucking loves the show. So maybe it's good if you haven't been exposed to too much western culture

Hang yourself iFaggot

Me too buther.
Ecxeot I'm actually drinking Jallu-

Never had Jallu

How is it

It seems very low class

Hang yourself iFaggot

Well it tastet like you died and went to hell but it get you shitfaced in no time.
Also bad hangovers.
However Gambina and Valdemar are the real low class hobo drinks.
Jallu, kossu and leijona for the working class.
Also Isänmaan Toivot is the best Finnish comedy show ever made.

Gross plastic bottles

My hobo drink is puolukka cocktail, its alright when mixed,also as a pocket warmer

All real men must try the Gambina onece

Hang yourself iFaggot

Also Studio Julmahuvi is the pinnacle of comedy kiŋö

Älänyvvittu pökkää ihan turhaa lankaa saatanan paskapostaaja ei perkeleen vittusaatanahelvetti.

you should spend the time with your gf

>Älänyvvittu nerve pretty pointless thread of Satan the devil paskapostaaja not fuck fucking hell.

What did he mean by this?

Dont bump the thread you fucking shitposting fämäläm

> it's a Finnish fuck satan's on Cred Forums- episode

Daily reminder:
These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real Internet connection) so he shitposts literally everyday on Cred Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an image.jpg filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.

I meant

>You fucking fucker don't fucking bump this fucking useless fucking thread fucking shitposter fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck.

The Finnish language has far greater variety in profanities.

So not a NEET

There is nothing wrong with this unless you are from Reddit. Waifu threads are the best thing on Cred Forums most days.

The worst part is it was confirmed that he reports all waifuposts that aren't his. Kinda rude if you ask me.

>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg

damn, ASR looks old

itt: retarded mongol tries to be funny by typing in his disgusting ear rapey language

Finns are the least funny euros. Fight me.

hello is this the finland bread :-DDD