youtube.com/watch?v=ec2-GZRYGd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well?????

kultura

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_with_a_Movie_Camera

actually kek'd at this image.

cinématheqûe

Cinéma.

/lit/ here. Please, you guys are a joke.
Bunch of pretentious teenagers/young adults, playing to be the funny kid of the classroom.

Fuck off /lit/ you dirty commie

Кιηemατοgяαfια

that's literally /lit/ though
the most pseudo intellectual board

Video games, duh.

memeino.

Ajde, ne.

Oh, the irony.

Het /lit/
HOW DOES IT FEEL

ornul

Aye but at what cost?

>tfw too smart to live

a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
This here, on repeat, every day.

oh fuck off

The next stage is flick. It's like a ring you see. A full circle. Unending.

Only ascended entities of intelligence such as myself would understand.

Fresh off the boat, from /lit/, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead.
psssshhh...Nothing personnel, kid, but lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking /lit/ friends would give (you)s to. None of that here. This ain't /lit/, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to reddit, you book reading son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

post the memes one

Come up and get me.

*slow claps*

*teleports behind you*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

KULTURA
U
L
T
U
R
A

the next stage above kino is experimental/avant-garde films

youtube.com/watch?v=ec2-GZRYGd8

Legend Of The Galactic Heroes. Only for the truest of true patricians.

>tfw to dumb too meme correctly

Suicido

Is BvS kultura?

Excuse me, but the correct title is Legend of Galactic Heroes.
At least try to have some appreciation for the source material and respect for the native language.

>want to go see the newest kino but too intelligent too get my driver's license so I cant get there

BvS is govno, not kultura.

I'm sure you're a Reinhard pleb.

When did the Croatian word for culture become a Cred Forums meme? Have I been under a rock?

BvS is bioskop if anything

So where did this meme start? Iv seen it on every board.

Hello, newfag.

When Cred Forumsedditors were made insecure by authentic Cred Forums

TO BE A BEETCH

You just reveled your pathetic power level on the highest platform of Cred Forums.
Back to with you, newfag.

waifuposting :DD

It started on fit. I can say that because I helped to force it

Who is this guy?

FUCK OFF ledeckyposter

>playing to be the funny kid in the classroom
MAHHHAAAAAH what an astute criticism, monsieur. They truly are PLAYING, aren't they.

Glad to see a fellow sophisticate amongst the philistines. G'day to you