And here we see Mads trying to activate his Sharingan

And here we see Mads trying to activate his Sharingan.

Seriously a shame he is being wasted as a one-villain role. Could have been a Loki-like villian throughout the entire MCU as Dormammu's host or something.

>And here we see Mads trying to activate his Sharingan.

REEEEEE YOU DONT NEED TO FORM A HANDSIGN TO ACTIVATE THE SHARINGAN OR ANY DOJUTSU ONLY WHEN YOU'RE USING AN ABILITY RELATED TO THAT DOJUTSU DO YOU NEED TO USE A HANDSIGN GET OFF MY BOARD

He'll have some connection to Dormammu though, right?

>giving a shit about capeshit and people getting their big easy paychecks from them

Okay, weeb. Fireball jutsu then.

Mads as Madara when?

Naruto is shit

Even bleach is better tbqhf

I hope he becomes his host or something, better than having him play some c-list villain. Who is he even supposed to be? Mordo is the black dude, right? So it has to be some bottom of the barrel personality.

>Even bleach is better tbqhf

HAhahahahahhah hehehe he... Not by a long shot, buddy.

Which version are we talking about here?

THAT'S NOT THE HANDSIGN FOR A KATON JUTSU!!!! RREEEEEEEE

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Yeah, he would be perfect as Madara. And I'm not just talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Why would you need different actors for different forms? Just change the make-up.
Unless you are talking about Tobi.

Kaguya.
Those two villain niggas from Boruto: The Movie.

Madara could have taken them, at least the superior version. You know which one I'm talking about.

Probably. I'm pretty sure Madara would've fucked Naruto and Sasuke up if he put in 100% effort. Naruto and Sasuke can't even defeat Kaguya. They had to seal her. So I wonder how Madara vs Kaguya would go. And Kaguya was afraid of those two niggas, which is why she orchestrated her entire plan to make armies to fight them. So they're probably A LOT more stronger than her.

If Sauske wanted to restore the Uchia clan why only have one kid? Sakura should be pregnant 24/7/365, or he should gather a harem.

Clorox bleach. Amirite?

is this guy the DDL of the UK??

Who cares
he's old and busted

Fuck off Mads is basically the only actor working today that Cred Forums unanimously agrees is based

Is the Boruto and Sarada stuff any good?

The new manga is being drawn by an assistant so there's a drop in quality, but I find it passable, Cred Forums disagree.

Cred Forums here. You are wrong, it was never good to begin with.

No one cares here about this grandpa except tumblr cunts
fuck off

This is one of the most autistic threads on Cred Forums. It's fuckin' sweet.

Thank you for your contribution btw ;D.

*teleports behind you*

"Heh, that's a pretty interesting opinion. You wanna know what's even more interesting?"

*unsheathes katana and guts you*

"Guess I'm the MadsMan after all....."

its garbage and boring. There's no interest in the kids when theyres no way they could ever be stronger than their parents.

>being wasted as a one-villain role
Um, dude, you know he's playing the same character in Disney's Star Wars Rogue One a Star Wars Story, too, right? Mads is maxing out the crossover brand synergy for them.

>>>/tumblr/

Kaguya a retarded shit with no personality that couldn't even provide a decent final boss fight.

>Um, dude, you know he's playing the same character in Disney's Star Wars Rogue One a Star Wars Story, too, right?

So he transports into the Star Wars universe at the end of the movie.

That's his great x100 mother, though.