Earth Kino 2

Damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8aFcHFu8QM

oh fuck, im not ready bros

how do they get this close without scaring off the animals?

They're not Americans.

>DUDE NATURE SHOTS LMAO
I'm so fucking done with these Attenboroughesque PG13 shit shows. Is there a documentary that focuses on how disgusting the nature is? I want to see animals scavenging, laying eggs into other animals, parasites, tape worms, ticks, disease and infection spreaders etc

Are you 13?

Nature docs are only things that qualify as kino

>Attenboroughesque
>esque

Only BBC Nature Documentaries voiced by David Attenborough qualify as kino. American Nature Docs are 99% of the time trash.

No I'm just sick of 'nature is beautiful' meme. Nature is a disgusting, vile death game where everyone is out to get yuo in the most horrid ways, and I thank G-d every day for being born human. Being literally any other species is pure suffering

and you don't enjoy watching fucked up nature shit from the comfort of your home?

>and I thank G-d
user, pls

Is that baby being waterboarded?

>tfw you realize the world itself is the greatest work of art

damn...

shell be fine

God is the GOAT director

You've obviously not watched a single nature programme in your life. Virtually every one covers how disgusting nature is cause it's unavoidable.

But there's only one planet earth

I guess they are doing it like the first planet earth. They stay for month there until the animals are used to them. Then they can film

Outside of the first season of Planet Earth, what are the essential nature documentary kinos? Disney has nature documentaries going back to the 50s, are they worth watching?

>it features an original score by legendary composer Hans Zimmer.