Alright what if we take a convincing hybrid of action show and courtroom drama

>alright what if we take a convincing hybrid of action show and courtroom drama...
>...and include a subplot about ninjas with Power Rangers tier fight scenes every episode

Go watch law and order then bitch

Season 2 was fucking horrible. The whole "The Hand" plot just kept on dragging on and on and went nowhere. The Punisher side plot was the only interesting thing in the whole season.

I don't read the comic books, maybe "The Hand" was handled way better there, but it was unbearable in the show.

>tv show about a blind guy that fights crimes
>"why isn't this more realistic and grounded?"

Without Frank, season two is shit.

Yeah I really liked the Punisher parts but the Hand and Elektra just put me to sleep

Convincing courtroom drama? I hate all the court scenes. Perry Mason episodes are more thrilling

What a whiney fucking faggot.
Why do you people even consume media in any shape or form?

>its based on a comic!
>youre not allowed to complain about anything!

Daredevil season 2 really should have been Punisher season 1

Law & Order is way better than Daredevil desu, at least in depicting how he New York justice system works

I liked the courtroom scenes. Hell I like Foggy and Matt actually being lawyers more than I do the action. The Hand was just bad and it made Elektra look worse in retrospect since it shaped her up to be this special snowflake. Nobu died in a shitty manner, Frank didn't use his Rawkit Lawnchair and Karen is the best as doing anything ever be is lying, sleuthing, calming other individuals in the middle of a crisis situation and being a fucking lawyer assistant. Fucking hyper competent mary sue that she is she's damn pretty though.

Yeah, I get it, you are disappointed with season 2. I was too. Still better than any capeshit to date though.

Jessica Jones was better than season 2

Now now, lets not say things we can't take back

i think i would rather watch luke cage again than rewatch any of that hand bullshit

You're just fresh out of it, I know how it feels. But the only really good thing about JJ is Killgrave. Jessica herself, the story, other chars, pretty meh.

i know most of the other characters were average but most of dd s2 outside of punisher was terrible. I could not deal with any more stick or ninja shit

DD2 still has better fight scenes, atmosphere and characters. The only real problem are the ninjas with power rangers tier outfits and moves. I don't know, they are so out of place in it it almost feels as if the showrunners were trolling.

Didn't you just post this in Cred Forums user?

Daredevil season 1 is great, but a lot of people forget that what made it great was Kingpin.
Kingpin was far and away the best part of that show. Matt was boring, Foggy was annoying, Karen was whiny, and none of their stories were particularly interesting. Kingpin kept the plot moving, and gave the main characters something to strive for and overcome. Without him, the story would've been flat and boring.

Basically, exactly what the Daredevil parts of DD S2 were.

Jessica Jones was, in my opinion, slightly better than DD, specifically because it does the exact same "Villain holds the whole show together" schtick, but it's much more focused, and Jessica is, herself, a much more interesting character, as are the side characters. Making Killgrave such an interesting character, AND making Jessica's history an integral part of that went a long way towards making the show feel like a more cohesive whole than even DD season 1.

Haven't watched Luke Cage yet, but I'm super excited to