How BTFO will the anti-disney contrarianfags be when Rogue One ends up being true Starkino?

How BTFO will the anti-disney contrarianfags be when Rogue One ends up being true Starkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Watling_Street
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of those movies are objectively bad

Is this ex machina guu?

Empire zoned

This looks like it could be the best star wars movie to date

it also looks like the 2nd remake of Star Wars

it's been ten months since TFA came out and they still can't stop shitposting about it constantly, and TFA was just sort of alright.

if rogue one is actually good it'll be the end of Cred Forums

it doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it has another female lead so it's wrong she's a mary sue why isn't she getting raped MOM THEY'RE MAKING IT MORE DIVERSE MOMMMM!

>a star wars story

You shills aren't even trying any more.

It looks like Star Wars but it doesn't feel like Star Wars at all. The writing seems to be absolutly terrible.

the whole movie looks like the script was written entirely by a focus group

You know what kinda' worries me about the expanded universe thing that Disney seem to be going for?

The lack of focus on the lightsabers and the Jedi.

A lot of what I've read, heard and watched seem to imply that we'll be seeing different sides of the universe. But that's kinda' the problem...

Without the Jedi, the Sith and the religion with it's gray areas, the Star Wars universe is actually a terribly generic scifi universe.

The interesting thing ABOUT this universe is this religion and the aspects of it. And I don't think this setting can hold up without it.

look at Daisy's face

the death star plans are inside of her

>female protagonist
It's shit.

>Daisy
Wrong forced female lead dipshit

This is actually an interesting point. Is the Star Wars universe no longer allowed to have white male protagonists?

Did you watch the newest trailer? It seems like a major theme of the movie is how normal people perceive and acknowledge the Force and how it still drives them to do great things even though they're not Jedi.

Just because we're not getting the autistic virgin monks jedi order of the prequels doesn't mean the Force isn't still important

We already had six movies with white male protagonists. Also who fucking cares? Are there seriously people who can't enjoy a movie if the main character doesn't have the same skin color and genitalia as them?

That's not really the point though.

I don't know, I was under the impression that women had a very slight interest in Star Wars. Seems like a weird demographic to pander to when a good chunk of men still re-watch the old movies every now and then.

cuck

multicultural dogma fights all white menace. keep watching the electric jew.

It boggles my mind how anyone can think this looks bad compared to TFA

This is 100x more Star Wars and actually seems like a decent movie.

Except disney butchered it with reshoots.

Prove it

>A Star Wars story

Why do they keep casting ugly actors?

Literally every single big budget movie ever made in the past 20 years has had reshoots

That Disney dramatically changed the tone and structure of the movie is fanwank pushed by prequelbabbies and contrarianfags who are still trying to convince people Disney is incompetent

>not the proper use of the word "objective"
Cry some more though

This "everything you like is being a shill" autism is getting old, mate.

I like Gareth Edwards. At the very least it'll be visually interesting, unless Disney suits meddled to make it as bland and safe as possible.

Get it out of your system, user.

Nah he was in the last Star Wars. That's the dude from Nightcrawler I think.

>Hey white wimminz, abandon and rebel against the white man. Men of color are on your side. You should also have sex with them. *WINK WINK*

What did Disney mean by this?

What is actually wrong with some of you?

theres absolute no chance its good

it will be just a typical AAA commercial flick that you underaged 16 year olds will eat up

Force awakens

>Cringe and shit

Rouge one

>Superior girl
>superior characters
>Superior costumes
>Superior Looking in every way
>Epic

Why is Whitaker looking the other way?

But males (regardless of colour or race) invent and create everything of value. Women are never heroes. When was the last time a woman left her home amd family and fought to save the world?
Women just stay home and complain about everything. When a man sees something wrong? He tries to fix it. When a woman sees something wrong she whines until a man fixes it.

>says the fat virgin NEET/wagecuck living in his parents basement

That's weird how you can tell everything about someone based on one post. I wish I could do that.
I'm only one of the five things you posted

Donnie Yen is the only one worth watching, and his role will likely be tiny. Females aren't warriors or action heroes, and disney's star wars is trying to push this hard. Let women be women, and men be men.

>Females aren't warriors or action heroes

>I'm not familiar with women warriors and soldiers throughout human history in multiple cultures around the world
Americucks sure are retarded

>Discovered radiation poisoning
>Died of radiation poisoning

Jesus look at that nose.

Do you think thats all she did? Where do some of you even get your education from?

More like ´´everything i dont like``

Its getting old.

The trailer is the best one ever made for a Star Wars flick, and Edwards is the first non-hack director the franchise has had since Empire.

I'm still skeptical because of the whole reshoot business, but I'm mildly looking forward to this, which is more than what I could say for TFA

>couple thousand

Cred Forums is incapable of liking anything that doesn't produce at least one meme that overstays its welcome

Couple thousand what?

Star Wars is s bad movie franchise in my opinion. Always has been. It's very boring.

shill

Thanks for telling us. Nice film critique.

women in human history, across all countries

>YOU A SHILLL!!!

Yeah, there has only been a few thousand women in the world at any one time....sure...

>"uh our call is Rogue...One"
>kino

when will we fucking censor kino already?

what

disney isn't incompetent you fucking fool, this movie will make a ton of money

they're saying Disney (and this has leaked from several sources months ago) made the tone more lighthearted than they initially had it to make it more like Marvel movies. Which is absolutely plausible. Just look at every other line from Finn in TFA: out of place quip after out of place quip to make the whole movie a big lighthearted adventure artificially, not to mention the breaks in tone that weren't from dialogue.

You said there has only ever been a few thousand women in history. Nothing you are saying makes any sense you dumb autist.

>women had a very slight interest in Star Wars.
Until it became the cool thing to do, now the original trilogy has become retro, so they're all over it and so nerdy you guys.

She has such an annoying, posh face. I want to punch her.

Same with Eddie Redmayne for the same reason.

>k*rds
>human

they are the only non nigger sunni people to chop off girl clitorises

fucking savages

I'm glad Turks are exterminating them

>muh shield maidens
They only fought as a last resort when all their men were dead in the village when it was attacked

>muh boudicca
She outnumbered a group of Romans by nearly 300,000 men and she still got utterly destroyed by them

I agree, except I want to shove my dick in her mouth

We have literally ZERO proof they aren't the same person. Redmaybe has already crossdressed before, its completely plausible.

I just don't understand... why did they pick yet again a female? Most people that are fans of SW are male and they need a male hero. Not a female one. I don't think this is the right way to go. I hope they rethink and change in the future, and also less niggers. Bring it back to the good old days!

Cred Forums is always wrong

These are YA films.

They're main audience is women so why are you guys surprised it's not aimed at you? Just ignore it since technically none of it after ep 6 is canon anyways.

Are you retarded? There have been female soldiers and warriors all throughout human society. What you are saying is still wrong, neet. Stop being a retard.

1/10 b8 m8

>Are there seriously people who can't enjoy a movie if the main character doesn't have the same skin color and genitalia as them?

Yes there are. I am one of them. And I'm sure that IF Vader was a nigger and Luke, Star Wars would never become so big as it is today. Never! Ever! It's in our DNA.

Eddie is a better actor and has fuller lips.

Every rebel in that pic will die except for MC, Diego Luna and Chris G.

Why are the new Star Wars movies all a white girl with ethnic partners.

Not even Cred Forums but seriously, it's too obvious.

Give some examples then faggot

>its a Cred Forums has never opened a world history textbook and knows only memes episode
Im never surprised, given that we are like the bottom 20 in education of all first world nations combined. One of the only first world nations to have such a high illiteracy rate.

nice dubs but that's actually riz ahmed from nightcrawler and the night of.

I hope they will ALL die, but still complete the mission, just to make the ending bitter and realistic.

Why do I have to do your educational work for you? How is this something you not only havent heard, but never were taught? Its retarded, mate.

fuck you and your stupid opinions

i'm so fucking sick of lightswords and their stupid space monks

Exactly and they are cornered market. White men will go see this movie no matter what. Their money is garuanteed. They want girls to want to see it and they want Chinese money.

This isn't difficult.

There will never be a Star Wars white male lead again.

Hmm how many of them was raped after that picture was taken?

Ah so you can't name any female warriors. Top kek.

I'd have consensual sexual intercourse with Ira Belle, but that's about the only thing the movie has going for it.

Also, what's the over/under on the number of times we see lightsabers used?

Boudicca m8

Rogue One looks 10x better than TFA

Not him, but the Soviets used female pilots during WW2. A couple of them were really successful; Lydia Litvyak and Yekaterina Budaovna.

Also during the Chinese Communist Revolution, a lot of women fought and helped to capture cities. I watched a pretty chilling interview where they recounted how they were tortured and still refused to give up any information.

I literslly went to wikipedia and found a list. Just look it up you obtuse faggot. There have been cultures all over the world with female warriors...

None.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Watling_Street
She was fucking shit mate.

You are making the argument that there was female warriors. You are the one who must give proofs. This isn't redddit you faggot. You have to back up your claims here.

You have to be baiting me tho if you are gonna try and make me believe that this is something you have never heard of or knew about

Wew mate, its like you dont know who the Kurdish forces are.

Its bait. Im not dealing with retards. It takes a minimum of three seconds to look up modern or historical examples of woken in armed conflict. There is an all female force currently fighting ISIS you neet faggot. This is dumb.

*women

The onna-bugeisha were female warriors from Japan.

As for soldiers, there are plenty of contemporary examples to draw from.

History has shown that when women take part in the conflict they do such a shit job that their regiments get destroyed.

Despite this being wrong, it sounds like you dont like women all too much. Are you a virgin?

>not a single white man on her squad

What did they mean by this?

>The onna-bugeisha were female warriors from Japan.
Were they folded a million times to produce the finest fighters known to mankind

>There will never be another white lead
>Han Solo film already confirmed
>Can't spell guaranteed

Your IQ must be in double digits my man.

There was a few battalions in WW2 that were women only and were so shit that they were disbanded.
Women are just not good warriors as men. There may be a few exceptions but that is only it. There is a reason why men are the warriors.

It's a future setting, they're showing that racial and cultural boundaries aren't a thing among humans anymore.

Isn't the lead a jewish actor?

Nothing, because a film doesnt need whites in it autistically thrown in just to be considered "approved by Cred Forums"

Stop being wrong

>A long time ago in a distant galaxy far far away
>Future setting

>Not understanding that time is a flat circle

It is the future from a certain point of view

For the most part, women are well aware of their strengths and weaknesses and know how to play around them. They're probably not going to have a place at the front lines, but they can still find use in other areas. For example, I mentioned earlier in this thread that there were female pilot aces in the Soviet Union during WW2. There were also female soldiers in the Chinese Communist Revolution.

>He doesn't know about the Soviet womens battalion being so shit that it was disintegrated a few months after they started.
Men are stronger than women. Thats why they are better warriors. Its basic biology you stupid nu male.

There were also female warriors all throught world history...in Africa, North America, Asia and India...

They will just continue to call it bad regardless of reality, see the opinion of Rey even today.

Nobody is giving you (you)s for being a dumb history illiterate faggot, you neet.

But it's going to be harder and harder for them to pretend Disney Wars is bad when they keep knocking it out of the park.

Rey is a terrible character though. Her hate is justified.

>I can't refute his points
>I'll just call him a neet
TOP LAFFS

>Keep
TFA might have been a financial success, but its only real staying power is the Star Wars name.

It's basically the Avatar of Star Wars - a rehash of an old story with shiny special effects to distract idiots.

You think these points csnt be refuted, they cab, nobody wants to give you attention...thats the thing. 55 posters and everyone knows you are wrong

Whatever you say to convince yourself you're a special snowflake auteur, bub. The unanimous critical and fan acclaim was all just a disney trick, they paid everyone off.

>Soviet Union
Because they really made sure their soldiers were at the peak of expertise before sending them into the battle, right? The Soviets would never send undermanned, under supplied, and under trained battalions into fight.

>Men are stronger than women
This is definitely a concern, but it doesn't mean women can't still be effective on and off the battlefield.

>Unanimous acclaim

No, it won't be.
Maybe you've seen the sheer volume of effort put into the ever growing Meme of "BvS was a masterpiece".
And stuff like this guy it all comes down to "I didn't get told a trilogy's worth of info IMA single film" but they lack the self awareness to see it.

God could literally shit beautiful chocolate into their gaping mouths from his divine sphincter, imbuing it with all the radiance and glory of the totality of creation and placing their souls in an eternal state of rapture.
They'd still complain about it if it turned out god was a woman.

>Universal Acclaim

Stay mad you idiotic nu male fag. Thanks for the (You)'s

>Say Rey is a shit character
>H-He must hate because she is a woman
>>>/tumblr/ and stay there you cretin

>89% liked it
>92% fresh
>Unanimous

Its not unanimous so long as he alone fights the power. It makes him feel special.

>The unanimous critical and fan acclaim
If you haven't noticed user, these days acclaim is being based more and more around whether or not a movie is fun and has the right political message. Good acting, a thought provoking story, and staying power are all pretty minor by comparison.

>being this fucking pedantic

oh aren't you a special and unique patrician

Its a combination of hating her because she's a woman, therefore related to feminism. You can't really deny it if you're using terms like numale. Its obviously a bugbear of yours.

But mainly the comp!aunts about Rey boil down to not being given the trilogy of info in film one. So it's a combo of being crazy about feminism to the point you see it everywhere and ADHD.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? He's saying there were a couple thousand female warriors/soldiers throughout human history, in response to your post

Kek triggered hamplanets cannot even type straight.

What the fuck is wrong with her upper lip?

ffs another mary sue movie

>this could be the best Stat Wars to date
That's what everyone said last year

Every single Disney Star Wars film will have this title now

>Han Solo: A Star Wars Story
>Obi Wan: A Star Wars Story

>When was the last time a woman left her home amd family and fought to save the world?
Prophet Muhammad's wife Aisha from Islam, Joan of Arc.

There's 2

Why are you acting as if this is some fucking revelation?

I hate her because she can do everything perfectly. She doesn't have any flaws.
You are the one who is bringing feminism into everything.

>Han Solo movie
>Obi Wan movie
WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOING A MOVIE ABOUT THEM. CHRIST THEIR STORY IS OVER. DO SOMETHING NEW WITH STAR WARS

I tell you faggots the same thing whenever such a topic arises:

BONG GENETICS.

>" I see cuck people"

you're retarded. The vast majority of people hyped up this movie so much in their mind that almost nobody disliked their first viewing, including me. I wanted to like it so badly

But later after I had thought about it, I came to realize a lot of the things that were wrong about TFA. But by then the critics have already written their reviews and people have already spent their money and the facade is in place

This is a Daisy and TFA only board.

Felicityposters get out.

the difference being she dies at the end of that movie

oops spoiler

>DO SOMETHING NEW WITH STAR WARS

>assblasted EUcuck detected

>I hate her because she can do everything perfectly. She doesn't have any flaws.
Yes, you're right. They should have spoon fed ypou three films worth of information in a single film. Leaving any element unexplained is bad writing, they should consider the autists in the audience.

Never read the EU, sorry lad

Man, can't I enjoy both?

I think they're both cute as hell and TFA was incredible

They should have had a male lead, and an elegant, mysterious female Imperial pilot who defects to the Rebels, bringing intel about the Death Star

>DO SOMETHING NEW WITH STAR WARS
Since when does anything new sell?

Lucas tried that with the prequels and looked what happened. New movies like David Lynch's Dune come out and the public scoff at it because it feels too different, too unique compared to the usual box office hits that are so popular.

They make Batman V Superman which was 3 hours originally and the studio demanded Snyder cut it down to 2 and a half hours and there are people who call it "boring, dull" (this including the 3 hour cut).

Face it: the normie audience hates anything new and prefers to see the same thing done over again but in "better" ways which is why The Force Awakens was so popular.

If you are seriously over 20 or 25, how can you not know this by now?

Post rare Daisies

Why is it that Cred Forums can always come up with better ideas?

TFW Eddie is a more beautiful woman.

>Lucas tried that with the prequels

>C3PO shoved in for no reason
>R2D2 back for no reason
>dude Jango Fett is also a bounty hunter lmao
>Clones are a ripoff of storm troopers
>dude Baby Boba Fett lmao
>dude Vader is space jesus because he sold toys lmao
>Republic ships are a ripoff of Imperial Star destroyers
>Naboo is earth
>Death Star plans in Attack of the Clones
>All Jedi wear Tatooine farmer robes
>Corisant is a ripoff of the city from Blade Runner
>dude Genonisis is Tatooine with rocks lmao
>dude Kamino is just Cloud City with water instead of clouds lmao
>trying to be original

The irony is that there wasn't really anything new about BvS. The only real difference was tonal.

>implying Disney will kill her
They will want to make a fanbase out of her and thus have it that everyone "thinks" she has died when suddenly she will appear in another spin off movie.

Disney re-wrote the original story which involved a man to be this women so why can't they re-write her to survive?

If her character doesn't have any flaws in their first film then they are a shit character. There is no suspense with her character being around. Can you hamplanets not get that through your thick skulls

>They should have spoon fed ypou three films worth of information in a single film.
But they actually did this though. It's why Rey's relationships with Finn and Han feel really rushed. She also develops force powers much too quickly.

Rey ends up around the same place as Luke does after Empire.

And thats autistic to say that in thousands of years of female warriors and soldiers in human history, only a few thousand were women...its autistically wrong from some illiterate fedora tipper thats never touched a woman before who has a big spergy issue with females

This is the most pathetic fucking troll-bait that gets reposted in a lot of star wars threads.

Please just stop you are embarrassing yourself.

>you are triggered if you know history

>Everyone who disagrees with me must be a fat woman
>but its not about feminism
Uhuh.
>No flaws, no flaws, no flaws!!!
You mean she was more capable than you'd expect but it wasn't explained?
How weirs that JJ would set up a plot with a few mysteries in it. Almost as though it was meant to set up a trilogy.
And because it hasn't been explained YET your autism assumes its bad.

>hey it's the first Star Wars film with the original cast in 30 years
>let's only give Luke 30 seconds of screentime and make the fans wait 2 years to see more of him
>too bad Luke, Leia and Han will never be seen all together on screen again because we killed off Han
>Let's make the audience wait 2 years until they fully understand the origin of Rey. in the mean time, let's make everyone believe that she is a Mary Sue because The Force Awakens as a standalone movie makes absolutely no sense with her character
All other 6 Star Wars movies you can watch as standalones. They all have conclusions. Yet TFA is the first to leave so much unopened and confuse you.

>"Why do you have Luke's lightsaber?"
>"That is another question for another time."

Because they can't have TWO prominent women protagonists. Rey is the priority. She can't survive as this fucks with the continuity they want to maintain.

Another two hour toy advertisement. But I would like to have amputee Forest Whitaker action toy with switchable different gadget prosthesis.

It's not autistic to say that, just unsubstantiated and almost certainly incorrect.

>illiterate fedora tipper thats never touched a woman before
There it is, folks. Muh vagina.

>All other 6 Star Wars movies you can watch as standalones.
No. No you can't.

You're only looking back on them all with the benefit of hindsight having already seen all six and knowing the plot inside out and backwards.

Because we're desperate to shoehorn our waifus into upcoming blockbusters

>Because they can't have TWO prominent women protagonists.
Rogue One is set so many years before TFA and Rey's birth you idiot.

Disney can easily have another spin off movie set during ANH and have it that Felicity's character is alive and well and has to take down various stormtrooper units that are invading planets whilst in the distance we see the Falcon flying and all the fans be like "WOW I GOTTA SEE THIS ON BIG SCREEN".

Have you watched the new season of Game of Thrones? The amount of female leads in that who have all their own paths that they are taking to vistory.

>No. No you can't.
Episode 1 - 6 are standalones. Even Episode 3 because it concludes with the Empire winning as they build the death star.

YOU are only looking back on them not as standalones because you know the full Star Wars story.

Sure A New Hope continues because Vader isn't dead, same as Empire BUT what I mean is that the story's plot of that movie IS COMPLETED.

There is no confusions like TFA has. Luke being Vader's son was a good plot twist shock not like TFA where Disney has made everyone keep guessing about Rey and confusing them with her being a Mary Sue

No. Recognizability is important here. Fucking 5 year old girl is going to have a problem in choosing between 1 white female and another white female. The only way there are two main female protagonist in two different series is if the other one(apart from Rey) is black/mexican/jewish/asian. They can't have two fucking WHITE females.

She is going to die. And they can't have another EPIC story happening at the same time as other movies. They need to tie in and you can't do that really.

It's a 1-chance offshoot throwaway movie to fill in a gap between ep 7 and 8. She is 100% dead.

>No. Recognizability is important here. Fucking 5 year old girl is going to have a problem in choosing between 1 white female and another white female.
This is the biggest load of fuckery I have read today.

>There cannot be allowed 2 strong female characters because 5 year old girls will have a hard time choosing
Jesus the fuck

They aren't standalones and they all have plot threads unresolved by the end.

You are expecting 7 to have all been neatly tied up with a bow because ypour ADHD can't stand tjhe idea of no getting an instant fix and answer tomnevery asinine point.

People literally did have to wait years between each Star Wars film before the overarching plots were resolved. You've never had to experience that before, I'm sorry you think its scary.

Rey's back story was explained, it's just that midichloriafags and powerlevelfags keep thinking there's more to her because they didn't understand the movie

Why does Kathleen Kennedy love dark haired mongs with fucked up bites so much?

No its autistic virgin shitposting

>this guy thinks a fucking star wars movie in 2016 is anything more than a toy commercial for little kids
>being this delusional
>being such a manchild

>She is going to die. And they can't have another EPIC story happening at the same time as other movies.
ANH IS SET SO MANY YEARS BEFORE REY'S BIRTH YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Who cares if this film is coming out in a similar time of Episode 8's release... they are so different on the timeline.

>But the normie audience will get confused what movie comes first in the series
well that's their problem. There are people already on youtube asking if this is an entire new death star because obviously they are not star wars fans to begin with.

Yes, you're right, its awful you have to wait for answers and that ep eight isn't on wookiepedia.

Jesus stop being so fucking illiterate you triggered cunt.

>Rey's back story was explained
Okay... tell me. What did you learn about Rey's past from TFA? Without reading any fan theories.

>She grew up alone on Jakku when suddenly she started to develop force powers and was able to defeat Kylo Ren as suddenly the ground beneath the 2 split up like as if she had God powers
This isn't acceptable in Star Wars man... it just isn't

That's their problem? Normies are the VAST majority of the audience. If they get confused between Ray and whoever-the-fuck-from-shit-one-yet-another-toy-commercial Disney screwed up big. TOYS are the product here, not movies. Who the fuck cares about your opinion motherfucker?

Oh tehh noes doo I made a typo?!?

Gewd thng orr you may hard to fink bout wot words I put on the typypey box.

Her parents don't matter. She is the hero because she is a good and noble person who believes in the true spirit of the Force, which contrasts with Kylo who thinks he's hot shit because he's Vaders grandson even though he doesn't actually understand the Force.

Sorry you're a prequelbabby who thinks star wars is about space jesus and chosen ones so you think rey has to be related to someone important

You have to be 18 or older in order to post on this website. Here's a website that would suit you: Reddit

>Tell me everything NOW!!!
>NOW!!! NOW!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!
Fucking spoiled child.

I accept your surrender.

I hope the idea of having to wait gets easier for you son.

>Character is written horribly and has no arc

>Y-You are a spoiled child because you want interesting characters with actual arcs
>haha I le troled u

Realistically, will it be worse or better than TFA?

>MUH VAGINA
>W-W-WHY DON'T THEY LOVE IT
>F-FUCKING AUTISTS ;___;

>has no arc

She does have an arc though, you're just pretending it doesn't exist because muh powerlevels

Tell me her arc then.

harelipped at birth, had cosmetic surgery

OP, it's just another space opera thingy to chew your crab and drink beer to in cinema and buy an action figure on your way out.

>Realistically, will it be worse or better than TFA?

Well, TFA was amazing, so chances are it'll be worse, but I think it could be even better somehow. Basically, the perfect popcorn movie. We'll see.

>An arc in a trilogy finishes in the first film
;)

Episode 1
>Maul is defeated. The villain of the movie is dead and Obi Wan starts to train Anakin who throughout the movie, the other Jedi had concerns for this but in Qui Gonn's death, Obi made a promise to train him

Episode 2
Yes Dooku escapes but there is no massive unexplained cliffhanger. Padme and Anakin get married at the end and it ends on a high note.

Episode 3
The good guys lose as the Empire wins and are building their death star. It perfectly concludes as a standalone because you can watch this not knowing anything about the OT and believe that the Empire won, good guys lost.

Episode 4
>The Death Star was destroyed and thus the Empire have lost their powerful weapon. There is no unresolved plot apart from Vader being alive but again; there is no mystery kept open that the audience are thinking about. Luke's past is easily shown that he was a simple kid until he met Obi Wan. He struggled with the force and was amatuerish at it but is slowly growing more strong with it. We have learnt that his father was a Jedi Knight thus he is gifted with that power.
"But we didn't know Vader was Luke's father!"
This is never implied in A New Hope thus not one person in the audience in 1977 would be questioning this because we learnt by Obi that Luke had a father who was a Jedi Knight and he died.

Episode 5
>I agree that this one is probably the most open but again we are not waiting for any plot that wasn't explained apart from say the Emperor who we all want to know more about

Episode 6
>Of course a perfect conclusion as everything ties in together

Episode 7
>So much unexplained about Rey's past
>Why Maz has Luke's lightsaber,
>Who the fuck is Snoke? Is he like Palpatine? How come we never heard about him when Snoke said that he has been around during the clone wars (yes this is a quote by Snoke)?

btw my comment was too long thus put my final point as an image

Han Solo will be played by a jewish actor not a white one, just like in the OT

>delusional bitchy cunt stuck in the past with the delusional hope her parents will return for her
>Maz teaches her about the force and makes her realize her true sense of belonging is ahead not behind her
>Finn and Han coming back for her (unlike her parents) makes her finally embrace the new love she's found I'm her friends and she accepts her destiny as a Jedi

Jesus Christ the autism!

>Her parents don't matter. She is the hero because she is a good and noble person who believes in the true spirit of the Force
You are a fucking moron. Rey's parents matter so much because Rey as a character makes no fucking sense with why she is so gifted with the force and knows every single force powers including mind tricking without any teacher.

I am sorry but I do not like Star Wars becoming a simple kiddy princess story

>Maz teaches her about the force
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what?

Rey was not taught how to mind trick. She learnt it on her own hence she is a Mary Sue if you watch TFA without watching Episode 8 or 9

Again, you think the Force is about power levels and bloodlines because you are a videogamefag/prequelfag

>in a trilogy, you must explain your protagonists entire story by the end of the first part.
Never write anything.

Luke had a bit of an arc in the first film. Why can't Rey?

What you just said did not refute my point about Rey as a character making absolute zero sense.

>She is suddenly gifted with the force without any explanation of why this is
>She is a women
oh

movie looks like fucking shit but im glad Mads is getting paid

>No. Recognizability is important here. Fucking 5 year old girl is going to have a problem in choosing between 1 white female and another white female.

that's retarded, Disney has plenty of princesses, this is just another one to throw on the pile

>I haven't been told how the space magic works
It's space magic
>She's not a high enough level!
She has amnesia about her past too.
Maybe somehow the questions get answered later.

Why is that unreasonable?

Are you autistic?

see
Since when did I say that we have to know everything in Part 1 of a story? I am simply stating the obvious that Rey is a Mary Sue if you watch TFA without watching the other movies because her character makes no sense at all.

Luke had least made sense because he wasn't suddenly so powerful.

If Rey wasn't so powerful until Luke taught her then it would make sense

>Never write anything.
So the ground breaking up during her fighting Kylo is 100% amazing story writing?

She did, you just ignored it...?
The space magic gave her bonus levels in Protagonist.

Snoke is that white alien Palpatine is seen sitting next to at a meeting of the Republic. He's seen in Revenge of the Sith, and looks much younger and healthier. He's probably one of Palpatine's dark side of the force buddies.

>It's space magic
Like I said, I don't like to watch Disney princess movies that don't explain. I want to make actual sense of the story

the entire point was to keep her backstory shrouded in mystery you fucking retard

You haven't told me her arc yet you dumb nigger

Rey did not have a character arc for fuck sake.

Finn was the main hero of TFA who actually had an arc

all three of those things literally didn't happen

>the star killer base being destroyed would have no effect on the planet
Fucking hell, youre not just autistic, you're also retarded.

Are you autistic?

They are diverse and instantly recognizable. Rey looks pretty much exactly like that bitch from rogue one. Not to mention that in an animation you have more room to make them different. White bitch looks like a white bitch. And which series is more important? Already established series raking in billions or some offshoot prequel-sequel-monstrocity based on some fucking 1 line of dialogue from a 40 year old movie?

Unless it turns out she is black.

Star Wars: Teenage Angst

Are you retarded?

Rey's introduction is kino. We learn so much about her without a single line of dialogue

>Maz teaches her about the force
That never happened user

>But Maz explained that the force is inside people
hmmm

If Rey had a book inside her hideout called "Ways of the Force" or "The Clone Wars" then I could watch TFA as a standalone without having to see Episode 8 and 9 to better understand why she is how she is.

Otherwise she makes no sense at all

does Disney pay you per hour or per post?

Are you autistic?

rey was never a bitchy cunt who grew to not be a bitchy cunt over the course of the film. The second part of your first statement is correct

maz didn't teach her shit about the force, only some vague phrases that could not have possibly actually given her true clairvoyance into the nature of the force without her own understanding, and certainly not enough to tap into the Force enough to beat Kylo, who has been trained for years

she made zero indication that she was feeling any of this fanfiction:
>Finn and Han coming back for her (unlike her parents) makes her finally embrace the new love she's found I'm her friends
while the sequence was happening, she broke out on her own and didn't need them, although she was happy to see them.

at no point was she in any real lowpoint in the film where she was outmatched, outplayed, or overcome by any external character, force, or even herself that she eventually could rise up and overcome due to some newfound skill she picked up during the movie (she picked up none) or some revelation of character (sure she beats Kylo, but her realizing her destiny lies in pursuing the path of the Jedi doesn't magically translate into lightsaber expertise, so this was a horrible way to show this)

The only arc she had was leaving her deluded hopes that her parents were coming back behind, and it had such a pisspoor focus throughout the movie it's sad it's supposed to be the main character arc of the fucking movie

Oh sorry Maz didn't take her to the secret maz jedi Academy to whack around lightsabers with her youngling buddies for 20 years

see
my whole argument is that the other star wars movies have plots that complete at the end and leave the audience reassured whilst episode 7 is the only star wars movie to keep so much open and to confuse the audience.

>B-B-BUT KYLO KIDNAPPED HER
>AND SHE CHAINED UP
>but... then she learns how to mind trick all of a sudden... damn

>How could Goku have beaten Vegeta?
>His power level was only 9001 even if we factor King Kai's training
>Clearly he must have had access to the secret powers on the yongarry bum star to elevate his minimax points to 83 and used a broken splatbook
Literally you.

>I like movies that don't make sense with its story
Who the fuck is Maz again anyway? Why bring her into this at all?

Yeah they should have wasted time showing her read a fucking book to internally justify a star wars protagonist being good at things. You are fucking autistic dude

That she lives in an at at, has a rebel pilot doll and wears a helmet while fantasizing about flying ships tells you enough, all without autistic exposition

Are you autistic?

They're ripping off bits of KOTOR and applying them between Kylo Ren and Rey. Too bad Kylo Ren will die like Darth Vader since Disney are memesters who unironically believe in "It's like pottery it rhymes'

>Literally did not read what that user said
Why are you defending TFA so much? Oh right... because your friends at RedLetterMedia like it and you are unable to perform your onwn opinion nor see the hundreds of plotholes that TFA has

She needed to go into a hyperbolic time chamber to train with the ghost of Yoda. She wasn't high enough level to take on a CR 15 SITH.

>strawman
>false analogy
>coming from a retarded poster

it all lines up

There is a difference between gaining the will or focus to increase your abilities due to emotion to overcome an obstacle and suddenly having those abilities materialize magically. We have been told in multiple of the 6 previous movies that lightsabers are extremely hard to wield, and someone not trained in their use could chop and arm off by accident due to the weightlessness of the blade (lol Finn). Rey has no experience with a lightsaber, and thus her being able to HANDILY BEAT Kylo, who has had YEARS of experience with one and who also fucking slaughtered an entire academy of MORE trained lightsber users is fucking horseshit.

Also good job on addressing only the smallest point I made in that post

>Plotholes
>Part One of Three didn't tell me everything
Pick one autismo.

Are you a fucking idiot?

>That she lives in an at at, has a rebel pilot doll and wears a helmet while fantasizing about flying ships tells you enough, all without autistic exposition
Yet it is never explained WHERE she got these from.

She grew up on a desert fucking planet that has no Jedi, no cities. It is simply a dump of poor people and she suddenly knows everything about the clone wars and shit with no explanation.

Yes her reading a book would explain HOW she is able to mind trick and know everything in a split second once Finn shows up.

I have absolutely no problem with the way she beats those guys down when they try to rob BB-8. It makes sense with her being a scavenger who must try and defend herself because she has lived a hard life on Jakku, arriving at the planet when she was only 6 years old BUT it makes no sense for her to know everything about the force.

>Actually admits his point is about literal DBZ style power levels

Are you autistic?

Oh wait, that's a yes.

>it's okay that part 1 of 3 is an incomplete film if they make it make sense in parts 2 and 3!

plot holes do not equal cliffhangers, you can't into trilogies

>the only acceptable unresolved plot hook is a cliff hanger
You are a certified moron.

Did you just learn the word autistic? Jesus kiddo say something slightly more original.

t. numale beta cuck.

This.

I didn't admit that though. I said the opposite.

>maybe somehow the questions get answered later
maybe, but that doesn't make TFA a seamless film because another film answers the questions it raised. Good films at the beginning of a series make you want to know more about the past of characters that have well established arcs or want to get an answer about things we are left with at the end of the film

>how the fuck is Luke going to become a jedi if Ben is dead
>what the fuck happened to Darth Vader
>how did Darth Vader get to where he is now from being a jedi
>will they rescue Han
>will Luke become a jedi

those are all good questions. Not "how did Rey manage to beat an opponent she should not have been able to beat?" or "Why did Kylo suddenly get outmatched by an untrained sand-hobo if he murdered an entire school of them with only a few others guys years ago?"

They could say that Rey is some amazing force conduit prodigy and THAT'S why she could beat Kylo, and technically it works, but it's also poor filmmaking to have backed yourself into a plot corner so badly that you need the second movie to bail you out by working backwards instead of just being able to move forward with the story and characterizations/arcs

If he would lose that faggy haircut and bulk up, this would be one manly motherfucker.

>a positive opinion, must be a shill
When will you faggots just enjoy things? Its been how many months now and you are still getting this triggered about TFA?

honestly curie is like the poster girls for women. I mean there is literally no one else.

Same goes for blacks = Obama.

the powerful Kylo Ren ladies and gentleman

You also forgot "Why did the ground suddenly break apart during Kylo/Rey's fight"

>Everything in a trilogy must be answered in film one
I'm too tired of this non argument.
I'm really truly sorry for your autism.
I hope when the new trilogy is done you can stop being triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

>A planet killing weapon that composes most of the planet is imploding within walking distance
WHY DO GROUND BREAK!!???!!
IT NO MAKE SENSE!!!!
MUH SJW SOIL SHAMING!!!!

>Look guys, women deserve equal placement as heroes in a war story because this one example of a woman discovering and dying of radiation poisoning

Imagine how ashamed your forefather must be. Seriously. They look down on you and just say to each other "I hope that little faggot goes to hell so we don't have to deal with him telling us to check our white privilege for all eternity"

>Still believes Kylo was strong
>Not just a Vader Fanboy in fancy dress
I really wonder if we saw the same film.

I really wonder whether you're too autistic to detect sarcasm or you're literally a child.

>But later after I had thought about it, I came to realize a lot of the things that were wrong about TFA
>thought about it

you mean after you watched all those funny meme videos on youtube that handed you your new opinion. Are you incapable of deciding yourself if you like something or not? Do you really need youmoviesucksdick.org and cinemamistakes to think for you?

>But the planet was collapsing within itself before it blew up
And it just so ironcally happens right by Kylo/Rey as it splits them apart? Or did Rey's force powers cause this?

I am sorry but this is so cartoon writing. There is just no realism at all in this scene.

>KYLO was not strong

Ok and then how he is the second in charge of the First Order?

he was there because of his surname?

>There is just no realism at all in this scene.
You have a good point, the unrealistic part in the space samurai-wizard movie series with planet size laser weapons, bigfoot with crossbow, jamaican rabbits, japanese fish people, etc is the ground ripping apart during a planet wide implosion at a particular moment that seemed convenient as if it was a plot mechanism in a fictional story, not a documentary meant to be realistic to appease someone with autism spectrum disorder.

Nice blog post Tumblrina.

>literally no one else
You joking, right?

List them.

Nice b8, you are right. There have never been any female scientists, just big, strong, thick-dicked manly men.

>if you dont list how many female scientists and inventors there are, dat means none exist!
>checkmate!!
>(((rolls back to MenninistForum.com)))

Nice autism shitbreathe

You still haven't listed any.

Because this is a Cred Forums thread. Stop being retarded. Of course there have been female scientists besides Marie Curie. You really would have to be dumb to think otherwise.

It's not really the movie they announced it as. I fucking despise the cunt they cast in Rogue One. I really want to beat the fuck out of her. No, not in a sexual way.

Sure sure nice strawman friendo. :) :) :)

>caliber of Cred Forums criticism

The point is that female scientists are very rare, and this results in them being idolized for their gender more so than their accomplishments.

>ur retarded and dum there are sooooo many female scientists worthy of high praise
>i won't bother listing any though because there are soooooooooo many
>l-let's get back on topic okay?

>why wont you prove to me the world is flat, huh??
>if the world was flat youd just prove it
>checkmate

Its not like it isnt worth debating or something...

>shitbreathe
>breathe

What's with leftists and the inability to spell, the over saturation of swearing, and using the word "literally".

>I fucking despise the cunt they cast in Rogue One.

Really? Her cuteness is the only thing that makes me interested in this at all.

>The point is that female scientists are very rare
>I only know who Marie Curie is
Why is Burgerland full of autism?

>triggered
Ok. I expected a war movie. I'm getting The A-Team: A Star Wars Story.

You dont know what triggered means

> A Star Wars Story

why?

I'm not American, you stereotyping shitlord, and autism has nothing to do with supposed ignorance. Has the meaning of the word "autism" been diluted to the point where you moronic faggots just vomit it onto anyone who disagrees with you?

Yeah, we only talk about Marie Curie because we want to fuck that sweet piece of ass.

That is the only reason she is mentioned.

I'm interested in the action figure of amputee Forest Whitaker with like a combat-prosthesis, tactical-prosthesis, stealth-prosthesis etc.

Fuck it will be rad. Easily the best part about that "movie*".

* - toy commercial

Would you please just go back to Tumblr or Reddit or wherever you came from.

I'm not even that guy you're """"arguing""" with, please just go away, your opinions are those of a dumb cunt.

More like
>see you stupid manbabies, women can be smart too!!!!!!
But she'd probably have been a good lay before the radiation sickness really set in

I wanna fug that squirrel

Do you know how fucking long those instances were? That's exactly this user's point. "WHEN was the last time?"

If you're picking shit from hundreds of years ago then that should tell you that men's contributions ARE FUCKING DAILY and women have brief historical moments from time to time on a man's day off.

I don't understand why having a female lead is pandering towards women though. Are you saying guys aren't interested in female characters? Some of my favorite characters from books and film are women. Seems odd.

Wut are you saying? Its not a criticism to say you want to punch "a dumb cunt" lol thats not a film criticism...

Well now I feel bad for my bunnyfu

Why couldn't they have made the movie like Full Metal Jacket (but with more action since plebs need their star wars).

> tfw we could've had Kyle Katarn and his Asian waifu instead of this Disney shit.

>She chews with her mouth open

Kyle Katarn is the OG star wars Mary sue

>like Full Metal Jacket
In what way?

>REEEEEE DONT CALL OUT MY NON-CRITICISM!!!!!!
>YOU TUMBLRRR

>Maul is defeated. The villain of the movie is dead
I have some news for you, user.

Because it is a fucking glorified toy commercial. When the fuck are you manbabies going to realise this already?

War + toy = does not compute

It was NEVER going to be a war movie. They baited you like some fucking stupid naive bitches into thinking it was something that it would never be in the first place.

Accept the fact that you will never get a story that is aimed at adults or even an attempt to be a real movie.

Repeat after me:
GLORIFIED
TOY
COMMERCIAL

>This thread has already mentioned the Kurds

You just want to be retarded, mate

>They baited you
Clearly not since the movie isn't out yet and we all know now that it's The A-Team: Star Wars.

Baited you into starting the HYPE MACHINE. Thanks useful idiots. :)

>I haven't watched FMJ
Get on that nigger.

Why are you ironically shitposting like this?

Why are you unironically defending a GLORIFIED TOY COMMERCIAL like just any other stupid fucking idiot?

I have, I really enjoyed it. I'm just curious which elements you think would improve a Star Wars movie. Rebellion boot camp?

White men and sci fi are like blacks and democrats. They're guaranteed so you don't ACTUALLY have to do anything.

Why do glorified toy commercials trigger you so much user?

Why trigger? Are you saying that mere pointing out the fact that it is just a corporate product is me being triggered? Are you really that fucking braindead? Lay off the internet dude, it has a bad influence on you.

Definitely bootcamp but more importantly the dirty boots on the ground grind and banter like the scenes after bootcamp. It could've be the most human story Star Wars has ever achieved in any medium. Also could let Disney address racism like in FMJ. Have some hardass fuck with those two aliens that are in the actual movie but then once shit really hits the fans they're brothers. Of course have more action scenes than FMJ but make them really heavy opposed to the tone of the firefights in the normal SW movies.

>The A-Team: Star Wars
That sounds great, desu. Star Wars is supposed to be a campy science fantasy space western opera. A Team in space sounds comfy as fuck.

Because its fun?

of Rotten Tomato users*

But why not pic related?

Fun defending it? Or fun watching it? Or defending it because it's fun?

Either way, defending it is really retarded. Don't you feel used? Emotionally manipulated into buying into a corporate product that is aimed at you. I feel like a whore when I see that they can manipulate me like that.

Fun watching it. I have the ability to watch movies for different things, user.

I got so caught up in the internet things that I forgot you can just enjoy watching movies.

Anyway, it's still a corporate product that is carefully crafted for you to enjoy it. But it's derivative and bland. Inoffensive. Sterile. Board room assembly line filmmaking. I'm sick of enjoying those movies.

Then dont enjoy them. It doesnt make Star Wars bad.

>kino

literally facebook pleb terminology since only Cred Forums and Cred Forums posters spew this nowadays

Me enjoying them and them being bad - those are two different things.

I enjoy them at first, but then I hate them. They are well crafted movies but they are so fucking sterile.

Nobody on FB unironically uses "kino". Not a single person.

Unless kino means movie theatre where you live.

i hope a bill gets passed which makes it so that people who chew with their mouths open or slurp their drinks receive an automatic death penalty

Cred Forums plese tell me you all made this thread cringy as fuck on purpose. right? you did. please.