What is the scariest film you have ever seen?

What is the scariest film you have ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gIklVMxByGc
imdb.com/title/tt0997064/
youtu.be/nKXcogKV6Bk
youtu.be/YROL77yvDzA
youtube.com/watch?v=H1td6tVq7cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The original Halloween. Of course I was like, 11 so don't quote me on that.

The Piano Teacher desu

probably mulholland drive on first viewing. having no idea what to expect. that ending is fucking horrifying

Lake mungo

what's that?

that's one of the hottest i've seen mate, no joke

What a reddit pick

Not necessarily scariest, but I'm still haunted by Poughkeepsie Tapes nearly two years after having watched it

The ending of Don't Look Now shit me right up when I first saw it.

The Grudge

Lake Mungo would be my second

A very pleb and bad choice, but the first time I saw Darkness(2002) it was the most horrifying film I've ever seen. When I rewatched it, it was very bad and not scary.

test

Cabin fever

That dog eating that naked chick's face off alive gave me nightmares

Same. Especially when the fleshless face flashed up again towards the end. Fucking horrendous

thank god its just a movie

>Ctrl+F "The Grifter"
>0 results

Seriously?

The Piano Teacher is good.
Wouldn't probably have ever seen it without Cred Forums as fucked up as that sounds.

Movies don't really scare me, but if your looking for an unsettling psychological kind of movie I'd recommend The Vanishing (Spoorloos). It's pretty grim.

>Reddit

Knocked Up

Audition (1999) was pretty fucking scary.

Rosemary's Baby is pretty fuckin creepy. Not the scariest movie but maybe the creepiest I've seen throughout. From about 20 minutes in to the end there is this masterful atmosphere of "something's wrong but I'm not sure what or if it's true"
Genius film. Anyone seen Repulsion? Gonna watch that next

>it's a half-decade old /x/ meme episode

And it's unironically OP pic related. I know complaining about jump scares has become almost as annoying as jump scares themselves, but they genuinely aren't effective and always feel like a lazy cop-out. Of all the slow-build, atmospheric horror films I've watched, Jacob's Ladder is really the best. Probably because it's not a "horror" movie, but rather a character study/drama that uses horror elements.

This is one of my all-times, but how the fuck did this scare you? Or are you just trying to be different and throw a curveball?

Watched this at school as a kid after reading the novel.
I wasnt used to watching scary movies. I swear our whole class shit themselves on that second second frame.

>what's that?
The 1989 version of The Woman in Black. Way better then the more recent version.

The War Game.

More so than any actual horror film it made me feel genuinely distressed. Actual fear, not the vicarious experience you get from a good horror.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
then again i was a 4yo

I'm watching it right now first time already bored

Lake Mungo. The cell phone scene fucked me up.

>The 1989 version of The Woman in Black

Did Nigel Kneale do that, or did I imagine that?

Kneale's horror stuff is all spectacular regardless.

I watched the original Exorcist when I was 12 years old, it left a mark for awhile, but the scariest was probably Poltergeist, saw that when I was 6 or 7 years old.

Are people this retarded? Why would you multitask while watching a movie?

this fucker, as a kid anyways

I'm the guy who said it was good seconding it. I wasn't scared by it at all, just said it was good. Frankly I don't know what that first guy was talking about.

The Living and the Dead fucked me up.

Not sure I would say scariest, but I found it really unsettling. Watched it when I was younger and it just spooked the hell out of me.

Katyn had a really strong ending. Not sure if it was shocking because it was brutal or because it was horrifying or both

But Jacob's Ladder is probs best in terms of overall psychological horror. It's let down a bit by the aged effects but stuff like that hospital hallway scene are very intense, good use of music/sound

I haven't seen a few of these movies. I always love it when I come here and see some things that I want to watch.

Fail-Safe
The Vanishing
Threads
The Hunt

thanks for the reccs teevee appreciate it

The only two movies that have actually scared me are Session 9 and Rawhead Rex.

I honestly don't know why this movie frightens me, almost everything about it is shit. I still have nightmares about Rawhead though.

Why did Jacob climb the ladder in the first place?

INLAND
EMPIRE

That movie threads

Saw it on a thread saying it was a BBC movie about a nuclear holocaust

It was depressing and traumatizing

why does anyone climb any ladder in the first place?

Banshee chapter.

i really love this movie. Nice taste in movies and taste in trips.

Scariest was one of the Nightmare on Elm Streets that I saw in the theater when I was a kid.
My older siblings took me to see it, even though my mom told them to not take me to see a "scary movie".
I watch all the Nightmare movies now and laugh at my younger self.

But now, the most recent movie I found disturbing....

The Divide.

I had nightmares (no pun) for two nights in a row after watching it.

What other films (horror or otherwise) tackle the subject of death with the same sensitivity as Jacob's Ladder?

Also Sauna isn't downright terrifying but it's one of the most consistently unsettling horrors from start to finish

The Serpent and the Rainbow?

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Let's roll

Pic related. I got roped into it after taking some acid though, so that's not totally fair.

Nice digits.

Rollan, also savin the list

Blair Witch Project

Oh fuck you, gimme something I haven't seen

>those screams

rool

Shit

The Navidson Record

Rolling

Not sure what people have against this movie. It certainly creeped me out and disturbed me. Not sure if I would call it scary but I don't really have the desire to watch it again.

rollan

>Not sure what people have against this movie
how bout the fucking stock dinosaur sound effects?

ok fine

That was intentional though.

The lake scene from Zodiac. Nothing in horror has shocked me nearly as much as this one

I was a teenager though so maybe it wouldn't have the same impact now

no shit, I doubt someone accidentally slipped in a cheesy stock SE

doesn't make it any less stupid

Seriously? They were so boring and cliched
>The killer is SOOOO SMART
>He PLANNED IT OUT
>He KNEW there was a gas station
Also, none of the tapes were interesting. I stopped 65% of the way through and just read the synposis.

>Rosemary's Baby
Man, you must be old as fuck. I'm 25 and I saw it and enjoyed it. But it was horrifying when it came out. It's no longer a master horror film nor has the same effect. We are so much more conditioned that it can't affect us the same way. I'm glad you found it spooky or whatever, but you must have seen it young or before anythign else existed.

Doing it!

Fine. I also will save the list.
I've been going down Cred Forums rec lists and being decently happy
Last film I saw on THIS list was Videodrome and it was crazy

DUDE MINDFUCK FLICKS LMAO
literally plebbit imdbcore shit

rolling tho

What's the matter now? It's a list of 99 mindfuck movies. Not the best, not the must see, but a list of movies that mess with how you think about the world. Nothing RANDUM or reddit-y. If you see everything as edgy, you might have the problem.

I really thought Jacob's Ladder was overrated. I was expecting something better than a rip-off of Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge. There only needs to be one story like that and Ambrose Bierce did it better than the faggot that spent years trying to get this film made. It's not 100% awful, just not worth two hours of my life.

>r-reddit!

kys contrarian bitch

rollerino

I fapped to this desu

I didn't mean that the movies were imdb/reddit, i meant that those kinds of people worship mindfuck movies as if they're the best thing movies can offer. there's a cult following that it's a bit annoying around them, but i'm just shitposting, don't get triggered

no u

im rolling dat

Ok, I see. Enjoy Time Bandits. It's pretty decent.

rollerno 2

he got so hot, shame about the dick chopping though

thanks fám, already dling it, i like Gilliam

Did someone really make that into a movie or are you just memeing?

ok

Sauna is fucking spooky. I really like how it maintains the Something Is Wrong And You Shouldn't Be There.

I actually found it to be very smart. Why do you think it was stupid?

Lake Mungo really nails it on the atmosphere and the use of its music. People say it's shit because "wah nothing happens until the end." But if you look at it like a documentary you'd see on TV it's great. Way better than anything something like The Poughkepsie Tapes

not him but why do you think it's smart?

What movie?

What is this?

Nevermind

Skin falling off in any movie is the most bothersome thing to me. Like when the chick is in the tub and her leg starts peeling.. nope. No thanks. Dredd has a quick skinning scene that made my skin crawl as well

read the thread retard

I still don't understand how the sequel ties in at all

Nevermind

THE ROAD

How the shit is blade runner a mind fuck?

Well to be fair it's been a long time since I saw the movie. But if I recall correctly the Babadook was formed from stresses and stimuli from her daily life. And in one scene she's watching a movie or something on TV featuring a T-rex roaring. This is why it integrates into her fears. Like how our daily lives affect our dreams.

Man, that was a good book.

Is he an android? What defines humanity, etc?

Groundhog Day is on this list and THAT makes you question it?

lol, that's a stretch if i ever seen one

roll

please be under 2 hours

rololololololololololo

Roll.

George C Scott

toll

Mexican Funky Town.

Hands down the scariest movie of the year, and for me, possibly ever.

roll

Poughkeepsie tapes was so terrifying to the normal people they didn't even release a DVD dude in fact the director was told by the producer that if he did release it it would be on his own dime and whatever repercussions that occurred he would not take part in. Also the notes he received from "alleged" series killers stating how the movie was pretty spot on makes it down right terrifying. My girlfriend still can't watch the movie because of how realistic a lot of it is without being edgy like august underground

pls /x/.

Anyway, if you genuinely thought Poughkeepsie was good and scary, I'd suggest you also check out S&man. You'd like it (if you haven't already seen it).

i'm rolland

See the thing about movies like this versus Poughkeepsie is that they borderline the depraved. Fetishisms, while can be depraved, are generally taken to the extreme by Hollywood and indie directors so I'm not sure this will capture the same terror that Poughkeepsie will but I will give it a watch user thanks.
Also the stuff about Poughkeepsie is true if you dig hard enough to some of the interviews he did at a frightfest

Hit meh

Wow, I actually got hit with a film that I've been meaning to watch again, and I totally forgot about it.

Gonna watch it right the fuck now actually

I don't think I've ever seen a movie that actually scared me, like psychologically. Sure, every now and then a jump scare will get me, but that's not really the same thing.

Too bad it was a sound effect used in the first Resident Evil game as well as several children's cartoons from the early 2000s.

Too bad the monster looked like the dude from My Chemical Romance or some Tim Burton side character, both things I thought were fucking lame when I was 13 and they were popular.

Too bad the kid's acting was shit, because he was a centerpiece in the film.

Too bad the moral was "being a single mom is hard" even though most single moms don't become belligerent psychos, so really I have no sympathy for the bitch.

Also I dislike "the monster was just in your head" stories. I would've preferred a straight up "this book summons a monster" movie, but with a better monster and not shitty sound effects.

the Babbydick was trash

How? I watched it the other night and despite my boner for anything Lovecraftian giving me a tendency to enjoy things I may not otherwise like, I was terribly unimpressed.

That fucking hidden alien scene in Communion...

youtube.com/watch?v=gIklVMxByGc

I watched that movie like a year ago and now I see people calling it Lovecraftian and I don't remember any elements of that in it at all.

rollin

Rollin

Quick question for you all: what form of onscreen body mutilation really gets to you?

For me it's fingernails.

Okay that looks shit. Rerolling

Rolling

Most people I've asked said the movie was poorly executed.

I still won't watch it, mind you. Even the worst horror movies can leave me nervous for days.

The basic premise of it in and of itself is Lovecraftian, what with the drug opening you up to "something". It's even based off one of is stories, IIRC. From Beyond, though I've yet to read that one for myself.

Yatte yaruze

>Watching Scary Movies all evening

>Wind storm picks up

>Pine cones dropping on the roof and rolling down

>my dark wakes up with a start and starts barking at the front door.

>Open it, no one is there.

Welp, it's been nice knowing you folks.

You let the ghost in, famalam.

>my dark
Your wat?

So I recently watched Rosemary's baby because I read online it was a great horror film

Why does everyone feel the need to lie online?

I love horror films for some reason recently but do people actually consider that horror?

Will there ever be a film adaptation of one of Thomas Ligotti's works?

Dumbass movie.

No.
And don't ever ask for such a thing, ever, they'd never get it right and I doubt he'd even want to sell the rights to his stuff, because he knows that, too.

>Letting the ghost in

Have you never seen a horror film?

someone made a short film out of The Frolic 10 years ago. It was pretty fucking good. I can't find it now, but dig for it and you'll find it.

imdb.com/title/tt0997064/

Yeah, you're probably right.

sorry, my dog wakes up

yeah, that made me gasp the first time I saw it

Aw Jesus fucking Christ, user, how could you be so reckless? You'll need to call your local priest ASAP, and in the meantime, obtain some holy water and crosses to keep the ghost at bay.

>opening the door

what movie(s) is this from. I want to watch it now.

It's common knowledge, you fool.

by the way, since we're talking horror movies, has anyone seen the Dark with sean bean and the sheeps?
i watched it with some other kids back when I was a teen and I don't remember much but as years have gone by I'm thinking it might have actually been interesting, somewhat similar atmosphere to the ring (?) and I never seen anyone mention it

source?

>not having lambs blood smeared on your doorpost.

It's more of a psychological drama with some supernatural spooks, but it's got great atmosphere.

>Open it
rip in peace, user

the best horror movie

oh it was just a gust of ice cold wind that came through user. There was no ghost.

yea, whats de name

did your mom drop you when you were a baby

An Inconvenient Truth.

Oh great my dog barked at the door again but there's somebody there this time. He isn't talking or moving. I've closed the door a couple of times for a few minutes and when I check back, he's still there. I hope he's not trying to sell me something.

But seriously what other spooky movies should I watch. I have the whole evening free and I"m thoroughly spooked already.

That's what a ghost feels like, you fool

No, did your uncle molested you when you were little? Cause you sure are being a giant faggot.

rollz royce

I'm so told right now, I give up

RAWHEAD REX!!!! This movie also scared the hell out of me as a kid. I tried finding it off and on up until recently when I realized that it is on youtube in its entirety.

As you said, its pretty much entirely shit. That monster really scared me as a kid though.

That and Child's Play.

probably this honestly.
jump scares don't really get me but the tension in this had more of an affect on me than any other film I can think of.

dsfargeg

roland

fffffffffffffffff

This is kinda true, learning that we are on a collision course fucked me up for a bit. Now I just chew people's ears off about AGW until they vote green

Underrated movie, silent hill game vibes...

ohboyherewego

>All these words
Yet you've actually not given a proper critique, this is why you shouldn't learn how to present an argument on Cred Forums

>Too bad the moral was "being a single mom is hard"
You missed the obvious connections to mental illness.

Yeah, the "It'll make you wish you were dead" made it quite obvious.

Not a horror movie but is anyone else digging the Exorcist show?

I've gotten spooked a few times watching it, particularly that attic scene in the first episode.

Grifter

>Fail-Safe

This. Not the scariest but a very unique brand of terror that very few film-makers can achieve with such an intensity.

I hate they're remaking this

rollin

Blaire Witch Project

Haunted and chilled me to me core, m8s.

Saw this in the cinema 2 nights ago and it's disturbing as hell.

Are there any films in a Ligotti-esque style, with allusions to reality itself being fundamentally horrifying?

rollan

That ending was pretty soul-shattering

sdroll

No.
Just babby-level stuff like They Live or Sixth Sense or whatever where "what's really going on" is just a generic gimmick like ghosts or aliens.

>the monster in the horror movie wasn't scary and the message was lame and the acting wasn't great
>not a critique

You seem like a female.

>You seem like a female.

another wonderful example of good critique. kill yourself fagboy

>tfw you actually liked the J-Horror trend in the early 00's
>tfw there are no good J-Horror movies any more

Are any of the other Asian countries making strikes in horror in the absence of the Japs?

Also, rollin'

South Korea made the Wailing this year and it was pretty good. Pulls from Asian folklore quite a bit.

What do you think a critique is?
Saying "I didn't [x] in the movie" is a critique.

Saying "you seem like a woman," is not.
That's an insult because you type like a bitch and the only people I've seen go to bat for that lame movie are chicks.

You need to learn how to fucking respond, or at least be condescending properly.

Rosemary's baby. That deep depraved society and impunity really freaked me out.

nigga you missed the obvious mental illness metaphor in favor of crying about single moms. you have no critique of value to offer bitchboy.

This wasn't a good movie overall but I shat myself over this jumpscare.
Any other movies with unexpected jumpscares ?
Something where the director won't spoil it with suspenseful music and camera pans, just scare the fuck out of you in an ordinary scene in what seems like a safe environment ?

>I have no response so I'll use someone else's point from earlier and throw out an insult

Have fun with your MCR monster, my dear

>Any other movies with unexpected jumpscares ?

Sinister

mulholland dr

>i can't refute the point so i'll throw out my other idiotic meme criticism "lol MCR"

Fuck that movie. So pissed off at it, and not because it was scary.

Lake Mungo ended up being pretty damn unsettling, but I still have to go with Blair Witch Project. Even if it's fake, the thought that no special effects were used and the minimalist approach to it made it so real that you can't shake the feeling of the possibility of it from the back of your mind.

Every time it starts getting dark and I'm in the woods, I nope the fuck out.

nig

>Did Nigel Kneale do that
Not that user, but he did indeed. Other Kneale stuff I've seen and liked:
Halloween III
Beasts - favorite episode: "Baby" youtu.be/nKXcogKV6Bk
The "Murrain" episode of Against the Crowd. Fantastic. One of my favorite witch things: youtu.be/YROL77yvDzA
Te Stone Tape
Five Million Years to Earth
First Men in the Moon
The Abominable Snowman
Quatermass II
The Quatermass Xperiment

Picture related is my boring scariest movie.

... chapstick

What makes a movie "scary" vs "disturbing"? if those are the same than its serbian film or salo

I dont watch horror films often sorry

I think there is significant overlap.

Great movie. I wish there were more similar to it. Re watched it again just last year and it stood the test of time

Not gonna lie
Is right.

I mean, when I think of Jacob's Ladder, I think of straight up 90's horror. 90's horror films were great. When you start up JL, in the beginning, you start seeing demon's and horns. You think, oh man, some shit is going to pop off.

Turns out it was all a dream.

How is this horror? Yeah, the ending really brings it all together, but I don't get how this is scary at all. For years I have heard nothing but great things about this movie and how much of an amazing horror film it is, until I saw it a week ago and was greatly disappointed.

I thought he temporarily entered the afterlife.

i haven't seen it and now im scared of watching it.

looks like i'll be underwhelmed if i ever watch it.

It wasn't a bad movie, it just wasn't a horror movie.
If you go into it thinking that, you'll be all right, I think.

>Nevermind

The war is lost...

>temporarily
The stuff in New York after Vietnam were basically "hell" because he was still clinging to life despite being basically dead. The chiropractor gives the most info on this where it seems like demons if you can't move on because you're having your life being burned away so you can move onto the afterlife. And then at the end he finally gives in and moves on, at which point he dies on the operating table.
It's got some horror-ish scenes but I wouldn't call it a horror movie.

It's pretty good and you should like it if you're interested in near death experiences and the afterlife. It's another case of a not really horror movie being marketed and talked about as a horror movie though. It's got some horror influence but it never really tries to be a horror movie.

>ctrl +f threads
>3 matches

I don't usually get scared by any media but that movie really stood with me. For a couple of days it was all I could think of, how horrible it would be.

rolling

rolling

I'll only watch if I haven't seen it.

rollan

lemme at em COACH

sure

reroll, already seen Cube fama

roll

Eyes Wide Shut

>if it didnt scare me then it isnt a horror
wew lad
>turns out it was all a dream.
the ending was much more than that if you actually paid attention to the film

Yeah so did I

Felt a bit degenerate though

Go on then

Great movie. One of the most intelligent and realistic thrillers I've ever seen.

If there's one thing this film did for me it's confirm getting mauled by a dog might be one of that worst ways to go.

Good movies stand the test of time, user.

Synecdoche NY.

That shit sticks with you. It's interesting, because apparently it was originally supposed to be a straight up horror movie, but then they wrote about things adults actually find scary, like loss and failure.

rollin'

snake eyes

here

This for sure. Not traditional horror, but really fucking disturbing. It gives off the same vibes that Happiness does

I thought it was comfy as fuck desu, the fact that it didn't bother me made me realise I probably have depression or some shit

But I don't really believe in depression

Let's groove

The woman in black
its really lame. dont listen to these memesters

>mein schwartz
Never seen it mentioned not by me. It's the only film I've had to turn off and come back to the next day due to being too freaked out.

where is sale? plebs lmao

this is the worst film ever

There actually was a movie that came out a few years ago that was basically a modern Rosemary's Baby. It was decent if I remember correctly.

Rolin

the start of this movie put me to sleep

the zoe saldana mini series?

Roll

>probably mulholland drive on first viewing.

Yeah, I definitely agree with this. Part of what makes it so terrifying is that it isn't a proper 'horror' film so you don't know it's supposed to be scary in the first place.

>tfw all grown up now
>tfw horror movies will never genuinely strike fear in my heart again
Why even live?

>no Altered States
Still, rolling

roll if i haven't seen it.

Probably event horizon when I was a child

Comatose for days after watching that

The strangers terrified me just knowing something like that can and does happen very often. Terrifying movie until the ending. They should have never taken the masks off. It ruined The atmosphere.

It follows left was creepy after it ended. Scared me a bit to look out my window.

Just watched eden lake per Cred Forums suggestions.
What a fucked up movie. It left me feeling uneasy.

Stuff that sort of scares me is the home invasion kino or kidnapping/terror attacks. Things that legitimately could happen.

Other than that, deep rabbit hole /x/ level stuff can put some fear into me. Especially interviews or talk shows likebcoast to coast on alien sightings and meanings.

Blair Witch and specially Noroi: The Curse are much better found footage films.

re

Noroi is amazing. that scene with the japanese talk show and the psychic kids may be my favorite.

Superficially its such a mundane thing, but it gets under your skin once you get the implications. You get a sense of things not being right.

not really no

Neat

That movie had some pretty fuckin' cool scenes.

>Now I just chew people's ears off about AGW until they vote green

Corrections, you annoy people until they tell you they vote green so you fuck off and stop annoying them. They then don't vote green.

roll

Absolute shit taste, hail satan!

Rollerooni

rollins

Noroi is my favorite horror movie ever. Saw it right after visiting Cred Forums for the first time in 08.

Nothing has beaten it yet for me.

roll

dcxcxccx

Here's the House on Neibolt Street.

My favorite horror film has to be John Carpenter's The Thing. It was the first time I was really terrified and scared. The sound, the acting, the atmosphere. A fucking masterpiece.

Rollin'

And as you quicken up your pace you find it hard to look again because you're sure there's someone there.

watch more films

get into true crime, I guess.

On the silver globe

>Sauna
>it's a finnish movie

Who would have thought?

Attack of the 4th kind scared the life out of me. Then a quick google search showed me the movie is absolute horse shit

>[
Roll

It's an amazing film but not that scary other than her nightmares
Farrow was top QT in it

Rolling

Fuck this shit, was just wondering what happens if I get 00
Rerolling

00 means you have to watch a snuff film.

get on it son

>I don't believe in depression
what?

Does Salo count? Wanted to watch it anyways

I found myself relating to the boy to an uncomfortable degree. I called my mum and dad immediately after finishing and spoke to them for a long time afterwards. It reminded me of those feel threads that popped up on Cred Forums circa 2012 where there'd just be pictures of melancholy 50-something couples saying things like, "I hope user calls us back. We left such a nice birthday message."

man i watched this as a kid and it scared the shit out of me.
should really rewatch now.

>things adults actually find scary, like loss and failure.
Yeah because those who are not "adults" (fuck does this mean anyway? People over 18? People who have families and are working? What?) aren't scared of those things.

Lovecraft himself is namedropped and the movie actually is pretty much a re-imagining of his story From Beyond.
I really liked Banshee as well, other than the ending. The way they handled the entities' arrival and the fact that you don't ever actually see what they are was really good, and the jumpscares weren't shit tier aside form the very first one. The spooky factor might go up if you know beforehand that the number station recording that plays when the entities pop up is a genuine recording.
Another Lovecraftian movie that plays on a kinda similar premise is YellowBrickRoad. Its most interesting aspect is that your sense of hearing gets attacked for the entire movie just like the characters. The ending sort of sucks again but overall it's pretty good.

You need someone like Lynch to pull it off I think.

i love to get you onnnnn lets roll

roll

There's supposed to be another super spooky wind storm tonight, much worse than last night. I'll probably lose power for a day considering I live in a neighborhood filled with 150 ft trees and we lose power with every bad storm.

What super spooky movies should I watch?

donnie darko and jacob's ladder are telling the same story right ? A guy that doesn't want to accept death and invent some crazy theorie.

Jeepers Creepers fucked me up. Especially the ending.

Even though they're fantastic movies I wouldn't list stuff like "The fall" or "Big Fish" as mindfuck. Rollin for something I don't know.

Lets see

Where'd you get those peepers?

I know that one. Fuck it, I'm going with Primer.

why the fuck not

Honestly I liked it. But the whole he was already dead the whole time was telegraphed so hard throughout the movie I was hoping they were gonna divert it somehow. It's like every other scene was made to explicitly to point this out. So the reveal was lackluster decent film.

yeah more films? films like pic related?

Tunnel Snakes Roll

youtube.com/watch?v=H1td6tVq7cs

depressed people are just fags who cant handle the cosmic banter

rolan
xddd

Rolan for love

Rolllluin

rollin

roll

Plw